EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

BigSexyKyle

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

good thread' date=' i love the setup with small explainations underneath! anyways just a slight problem, some predictions are getting confusing with next reviews and end of season reviews. i'd personally do just the next ratings and then its slightly easier to understand. however saying all that i still love the thread so keep up the good work.

since you havent done West Bromwich Albion yet i thought id do the ratings for them and then you can adjust to liking afterwards.

[center']Ben Foster 88 - 88

Marton Fulop 85 - 85

Luke Daniels 77 - 77/79

Ben Foster has been in decent form of late but isnt good enough to reach 89 this season. Luke Daniels has had some games on loan this season in the lower leagues, he may get a small rise due to this.

Nicky Shorey 86 - 86

Steven Reid 86 - 86

Billy Jones 83 - 84/85

James Hurst 77 - 79/80

Liam Ridgewell 87 - 87

Jonas Olsson 86 - 86/87

Gareth McAuley 85 - 86

Gabriel Tamas 86 - 85/86

Craig Dawson 80 - 80

Billy Jones is starting to become a real bargain this season and will gain alot of minutes towards the end of the season due to first choice RB Steven Reid is out injured, at the end of the season Jones can reach 85/86, but for now he should rise to 84. McAuley has been a real snap too, he should be rated the same as Olsson as they are both as important as each other, but Olsson might just edge it. McAuley might get an 87 at the end of the season (to match Olsson).

Graham Dorrans 85 - 85

Keith Andrews 85 - 85/86

Sam Mantom 75 - 77/78

Paul Scharner 87 - 87

Youssouf Mulumbu 87 - 87

James Morrison 86 - 87

Zoltan Gera 86 - 86

Chris Brunt 87 - 87

Somen Tchoyi 86 - 86/85

Jerome Thomas 86 - 86

George Thorne 78 - 80/82

Scott Allan 76 - 78

Sam Mantom looks a good prospect on loan at Walsall, because of his minutes of late he might get a small rise, if not now then definatly at the end of the season. James Morrison deserves an 88 and thats not being biased at all, he has been superb but i think 87 is fair. Thorne and Allan are getting plenty of minutes at struggling Portsmouth.

Peter Odemwingie 88 - 88

Simon Cox 85 - 85/84

Shane Long 86 - 87

Marc-Antoine Fortune 85 - 86/87

Saido Berahino 75 - 77/78

Chris Wood 82 - 82/83

Shane Long has been injured of late but at the end of the season i see him reaching 87, plus his chances of getting in the Ireland squad for the Euros are looking good. Fortune has been the pinacle of WBA's attack recently, must be in for a small rise. Finally Berahino is one to watch in the future, currently on loan at Brentford has scored some important goals including two crackers on his debut. Should be in for a small rise, if not now then the end of the season.

[/center]

Players in italic are on Loan

In for a rise next/end of season review

Small chance of rise in next/end of season review

Blacks are non-movers

will drop next/end of season review

hope this helps guys

:P

What you think about Mulumbu getting 88? I think he's consistently been of of baggies best players for the past couple of season's so deserves to be on par with Odemwingie and Foster imo. The likes of Vorm have played well for 3/4 of a season and got to 88 for a mid table team

what about tim krul' date=' does he have a good chance of 89 or will he will be 88 for now? i saw vorm got 88, so i think, krul being in a better team he could get 89! what do you guys think?[/quote']

I think he will just rise to 88 this time but he is defiantly 89 quality and if he becomes the Netherlands GK your looking at 90-93 IMO

Newcastle United

664.png

KRUL' date=' Tim 87 - 88/89[/b']

HARPER, Steve 85 - 85

ELLIOT, Rob 80 - 80

Krul has been one of the best keepers this season. Could well hit an 89 come the changes. He's won Newcastle so many games, some of the saves he pulls off are outstanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANTON, Davide 87 - 87

SIMPSON, Danny 87 - 88/87

TAYLOR, Ryan 86 - 87/88

COLOCCINI, Fabricio 88 - 89

TAYLOR, Steven 87 - 87

WILLIAMSON, Mike 86 - 86

KADAR, Tamás 78 - 78

PERCH, James 83 - 84/85

Simpson and Taylor have been phenomenal this season. Solid. Coloccini is also just a fabulous player, never puts a foot wrong, all in for rises.

MARVEAUX, Sylvain 88 - 87/88

FERGUSON, Shane 78 - 78

CABAYE, Yohan 90 - 90

GUTHRIE, Danny 85 - 86/85

GOSLING, Dan 84 - 84

ABEID, Mehdi 75 - 75

TIOTE, Cheik 88 - 88/89

BEN ARFA, Hatem 88 - 88

GUTIERREZ, Jonás 88 - 90/89

Marveaux may drop due to long term injury, its 50/50. Guitierrez deserves a 90 in my opinion, but may only rise to 89. Tiote has also performed well, and could rise aswell.

OBERTAN, Gabriel 86 - 86

BA, Demba Fwd/Wing 89 - 91/90

LOVENKRANDS, Peter 85 - 85/84

AMEOBI, Sam 78 - 78/80

CISSÉ, Papiss 89 - 89

BEST, Leon 86 - 86

AMEOBI, Shola 86 - 86/85

RANGER, Nile 82 - 82/80

Ba. Ba. Ba. Been a master class this season, could well hit 91. Led the line well and is an all round great striker. As for the rest they have just been overshadowed by Ba, don't see any of them rising except Sam, may be in for a small rise due to play time.

What are the chances of Cisse rising to 90 and Cabaye rising to 91? thanks.

I think he will just rise to 88 this time but he is defiantly 89 quality and if he becomes the Netherlands GK your looking at 90-93 IMO

i have ospina of nice, but i would want sell him, for a better prospect, i was thinking of krul, ulreich and zieler. Who do you think has better chances of rising 89 first? Krul will rise tomorrow or tuesday?

i have ospina of nice' date=' but i would want sell him, for a better prospect, i was thinking of krul, ulreich and zieler. Who do you think has better chances of rising 89 first? Krul will rise tomorrow or tuesday?[/quote']

Easily Krul from these list.Krul will hit 89 at the end of season if he'll not do it now.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

even if Lampard is probably going to drop? plus there's his age that could be a problem...what do you think about that? Thank you :)

Yh there is the problem of age and lampard probably will drop BUT aquilani will never reach lampards level in terms of rating. If you are to get rid of lampard, please do it for a better midifelder then aquilani.

Respuesta: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

How good can be Caulker in the future?

I'm watching the Swansea's match and he seems to be a good CB, strong but with a good distribution of the ball.

What ratings do you think he could achieve in some years?

Thanks

Re: Respuesta: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

How good can be Caulker in the future?

I'm watching the Swansea's match and he seems to be a good CB' date=' strong but with a good distribution of the ball.

What ratings do you think he could achieve in some years?

Thanks[/quote']

How much will Colback rise? I'm contemplating whether to buy him?

Caulker will end up in tottenhams first team , hes been good at swansea. Great PL experience and with gallas and king coming to an end you can tell he will do something.

Sign colback now before he rises , he will go up by 1/2. if he does rise before you sign him forget about him. sign someone else ;)

jonny evans will really go to 89? i am waiting for the money to buy him before he rises' date=' what are the chances sm will update him tomorrow?[/quote']

He will rise to 89 but I doubt they will do Manchester United tomorrow because they are 1st in the table and they usually apply changes to the top 5 teams on the third day of the league review. I think they will do around 5-6 teams tomorrow and then the rest on Tuesday which will include Man Utd.

Archived