EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, we've just hit March, meaning the finale to arguably the worlds greatest league (excluding the Scottish leagues, of course) is drawing to a close. I am an avid fan of the EPL, And Im proud to s

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12. he looked very good whilst at leeds and has played well this season i can see him playing lower prem level in the future however he won't rise for a good y

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12. SWANSEA VORM, Michel 87 - 88/87 MOREIRA, Jose 85 - 83 TREMMEL, Gerrard 85 - 83 TAYLOR, Neil 84 - 85 BESSONE, Federico 82 - 81/82 WALSH, Joe 75 - 75

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

He will rise to 89 but I doubt they will do Manchester United tomorrow because they are 1st in the table and they usually apply changes to the top 5 teams on the third day of the league review. I think they will do around 5-6 teams tomorrow and then the rest on Tuesday which will include Man Utd.

I think they will have at least one week's break for Easter. Resume on 17th April at best.

As for Ruben Rochina, I don't think he's prepared to put in the workload expected by premiership managers. If Rovers stay up, he might get 84 next year with a few more appearances under Kean. Under a new manager, he might put in a new burst of effort for a time, and get up to 84/85. In the Championship, well, I can only see him leaving if Rovers go down. I think his future lies on the continent, though. I come from the NW of England, and the culture and surroundings arent really conducive to the merriment of a young Spaniard.

88/89 player on the continent

Wow - I understand SM dropping Alan Hutton but Collins and Warnock have been excellent this season. Villa's defence has been decent except from set pieces and corners

I am surprised about AV. It just makes no sense to drop all defenders. AV doesn't play bad this season, because of them. Sometimes I don't understand what SM is trying to do and it looks like those ratings make people who barely watch football.

It would make more sense to drop them after season, but not now.

Wow - I understand SM dropping Alan Hutton but Collins and Warnock have been excellent this season. Villa's defence has been decent except from set pieces and corners

I think that a rating of 87 it is fair for a team in 15th place, they aren't playing as well as they were when they got 88 also added to the fact Villa haven't been that good mean a drop is justified in my opinion.

Warnock? He's been rubbish this season' date=' hasn't he? [img']http://forum.ea.com/uk/images/smilies/0320a00cb4bb5629ab9fc2bc1fcc4e9e.gif[/img]

Guess you are right here. Looks like we need to wait a while then.

I don't understand why they start the league, but then supposedly wait a week to finish it? Talk about leaving us hanging...

I don't understand why they start the league' date=' but then supposedly wait a week to finish it? Talk about leaving us hanging...[/quote']

I dont want to seem selfish or impatient because I know the reviewers have a life, but I dont know why they cant just do the reviews in the Easter holidays. How long do you think it takes to do 10 teams? I dont think it would take that long. Then they can have the rest of the day to themselves or at least they should just finish the EPL like you said.

I dont want to seem selfish or impatient because I know the reviewers have a life' date=' but I dont know why they cant just do the reviews in the Easter holidays. How long do you think it takes to do 10 teams? I dont think it would take that long. Then they can have the rest of the day to themselves or at least they should just finish the EPL like you said. [/b']

they had a day off yesterday. now the weekend that they dont work anyway. so 3 days is enough by me lol. to the ratings ! :D

williamson should really deserve a rating change.. +1 at least hes been immense for newcastle!!!

I agree he deserves a +1 on his game time alone, however immense is a bit of an over statement, he has been poor far more than he has been "immense" as you put it. I just do not think, if we want to push on and keep pushing for a top six spot on a regular basis that he will feature with any regularity, he lacks pace for a CB, his distribution is poor and he has a tendency to make fundamental errors and rash decisions.

On the flip side, without sideshow bob in recent games he has been very good at best.

Newcastle, surprise of the season. As much as I try not to notice ben arfa's rating, 88 is too low for a player of his brilliance. Been perfect this season, a +1 for me, and probably another in the next changes. He'll probably be a 91 if he plays in the euros. Another player is Papiss Cisse, 10 goals in 9 games are crazy stats for a player settling in a new team. Likely won't rise, but, I can't help to think he may sneak a +1. As for Demba Ba, he's on a 9 game goal drought. I think he will still get a +1 though. Thoughts?

P.S. is SM delaying the english rating changes to further access the players for the remaining games? Wondering why they're taking such a long break. :confused:

Newcastle' date=' surprise of the season. As much as I try not to notice ben arfa's rating, 88 is too low for a player of his brilliance. Been perfect this season, a +1 for me, and probably another in the next changes. He'll probably be a 91 if he plays in the euros. Another player is Papiss Cisse, 10 goals in 9 games are crazy stats for a player settling in a new team. Likely won't rise, but, I can't help to think he may sneak a +1. As for Demba Ba, he's on a 9 game goal drought. I think he will still get a +1 though. Thoughts?

P.S. is SM delaying the english rating changes to further access the players for the remaining games? Wondering why they're taking such a long break. :confused:[/quote']

Ben afra is class, I remember being surprised when Newcastle managed to sign him. Cisse is a goal machine, had an amazing record for. Struggling Freiburg side. Ba I think will still rise

Ben afra is class' date=' I remember being surprised when Newcastle managed to sign him. Cisse is a goal machine, had an amazing record for. Struggling Freiburg side. Ba I think will still rise[/quote']

Ironically Freiburg have picked up form after Cisse's departure

Newcastle' date=' surprise of the season. As much as I try not to notice ben arfa's rating, 88 is too low for a player of his brilliance. Been perfect this season, a +1 for me, and probably another in the next changes. He'll probably be a 91 if he plays in the euros. Another player is Papiss Cisse, 10 goals in 9 games are crazy stats for a player settling in a new team. Likely won't rise, but, I can't help to think he may sneak a +1. As for Demba Ba, he's on a 9 game goal drought. I think he will still get a +1 though. Thoughts?

P.S. is SM delaying the english rating changes to further access the players for the remaining games? Wondering why they're taking such a long break. :confused:[/quote']

Ben Arfa trully deserve his rise....Cisse cant rise atm but if he'll continue like this will rise at the end of season maybe...Ba will still get his rise...he's leaving the goal job to Cisse and now is playing more for the team or for Cisse.

Easter weekend...and also word of them taking a week off this week as the reviewers also have a life;):P

bank holidays? - most of us folk who work started again today, so id expect SM to put some changes out tomorrow/thursday..

anyway, i think cisse/ba/ ben arfa hitting 90 all depends on newcastle getting a CL spot. i wont be surprised if they stayed on 89, exception of ben arfa who may go to 89.

have to put it into context of how long they have performed at this level. i mean danny graham & grant holt both hit just 86 this change. and they have been up there with the best this season. For Cisse to rise to 90 on the back of 9 prem games is a bit much IMO. yes he has hit 10 goals, but the calibre of opposition isnt great. Villa, Wolves, Norwich, Liverpool, WBA, Swansea & Bolton. If he keeps it going over the course of the next 6 months, yes he will go 90. IMO id like to see Ben Arfa hit the 90 before the other 2. he is sheer class.

Every time i've seen him' date=' he's been shocking. Newcastle have been excellent but he's poor.[/quote']

completely agree, biggest weakness newcastle have at the moment, teams should just target him and play off his shockingly shocking shock horror stuff.