EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

BigSexyKyle

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

The most stupid review...Papiss to 90 and Ba stayed?Absolutely gutted by this.

Bale rised again?He's OVER OVER OVER............x1000 OVER rated now.

Considering Cisse rised to 90 just because he picked up a very good form recently and cant tell ya if he'll continue+Ba is still playing good..Krul got just a +1?If cisse picked up 90 he surely deserve 89.

do you guys think the review is over? Ramsey didn't rise? come on' date=' seriously?[/quote']

I sure hope the review isnt over cos im peed off at the minute with the inconsistent changes, but just to pick up on your Ramsey point- he didn't deserve a rise this time, hes only really played as a sub since January and has been very lackluster in the games he has played.

I sure hope the review isnt over cos im peed off at the minute with the inconsistent changes' date=' but just to pick up on your Ramsey point- he didn't deserve a rise this time, hes only really played as a sub since January and has been very lackluster in the games he has played.[/quote']

I haven't seen EPL that much, but saw last arsenal vs wolves and he played really well, not as good as his team mates arteta, walcott, persie, but good anyway, but one cannot judge a player by one match.

Maybe Ramsey and Krul will get 89 at the end of the season, arsenal getting CL and newcastle most likely getting EC, what do you guys think?

I haven't seen EPL that much' date=' but saw last arsenal vs wolves and he played really well, not as good as his team mates arteta, walcott, persie, but good anyway, but one cannot judge a player by one match.

Maybe Ramsey and Krul will get 89 at the end of the season, arsenal getting CL and newcastle most likely getting EC, what do you guys think?[/quote']

Yh i think if come june if Arsenal and Newcastle both get CL then Krul will definitely be 89 and Ramsey, provided he plays from now till the end of the season, will be 89 also. If Newastle only get Europa league its another matter, you could find an exodus from Newcastle in the summer if that happens, putting Krul's future potential in doubt.

Yh i think if come june if Arsenal and Newcastle both get CL then Krul will definitely be 89 and Ramsey' date=' provided he plays from now till the end of the season, will be 89 also. If Newastle only get Europa league its another matter, you could find an exodus from Newcastle in the summer if that happens, putting Krul's future potential in doubt.[/quote']

Regular at Netherlands NT at Euro maybe get him the notability for a better club.

Regular at Netherlands NT at Euro maybe get him the notability for a better club.

Yh its a possibility, personally i think Spurs would be a good move for him if Newcastle dont get CL. Altho, as an Arsenal fan i hope he doesn't. But suffice to say hes a good goalkeeper with good potential but i wouldn't pin all your hopes on him being a future 92+

Yh i think if come june if Arsenal and Newcastle both get CL then Krul will definitely be 89 and Ramsey' date=' provided he plays from now till the end of the season, will be 89 also. If Newastle only get Europa league its another matter, you could find an exodus from Newcastle in the summer if that happens, putting Krul's future potential in doubt.[/quote']

Krul deserved 89..now he deserve 90(even if Newcastle finish just in a EL position)

Krul deserved 89..now he deserve 90(even if Newcastle finish just in a EL position)

Well i sort of agree with you but given the fact Szcezny (spelling) is only 89 i dont think Krul could be the same. Im not saying that Krul shouldnt be 89 but when you compare him with other goalkeepers at bigger teams then his rating is correct. For instance De Gea went to 90 even though hes had an average season, BUT he plays for Man U = trophies = higher rating.

The most stupid review...Papiss to 90 and Ba stayed?Absolutely gutted by this.

Bale rised again?He's OVER OVER OVER............x1000 OVER rated now.

Considering Cisse rised to 90 just because he picked up a very good form recently and cant tell ya if he'll continue+Ba is still playing good..Krul got just a +1?If cisse picked up 90 he surely deserve 89.

Cisse has to be higher rated than Ba due to his consistent goal scoring BEFORE he joined newcastle. Ba doesnt warrant a 90 yet has he hasnt been consistent over the past few seasons.

Cisse scored alot for a poor Freiburg team, who are much better now he left(!) If Ba had that kind of record, he would have a case for a 90

As for Krul how often do you see a top player get a +2? Dont forget another review in june/july and the fact it depends on how the league finishes. then he may see another rise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys' date=' any predictions for some young players who most likely will get end of season rises, like Chamberlain, Nick Powell? I would appreciate some help. Thanks and regards[/quote']

Chamberlain up 1-2, maybe 3 depending on performance at Euro's, Powell up to around high 70's

Hi guys' date=' any predictions for some young players who most likely will get end of season rises, like Chamberlain, Nick Powell? I would appreciate some help. Thanks and regards[/quote']

If Chamberlain plays in the Euros and plays well, then he'll get a +1 in my opinion, no more than that.

Archived