EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

BigSexyKyle

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

Just did Newcastle if your interested ;)

Thats what I though last time round' date=' but Essien dropped from 95. Now he's back and still doesn't look anywhere near the player he used to be. I know its still early days but he shouldn't be our highest rated player.

Torres hasn't been diabolical really. Yes he cant score, but he's had a good run in the team and has always looked lively, and has a few assists. -2 would be harsh.[/quote']

i think he should have got -2 last time but they spared him, i said he deserves -2 doubt that will happen though.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester City

676.png

HART' date=' Joe 91 - 92/93

PANTILIMON, Costel 86 - 86/85

TAYLOR, Stuart 82 - 82

NIELSEN, Gunnar 75 - 75

Joe Hart. His name alone deserves its own sentence. Been top class this season, one of the best keepers in the world at the moment, in for a definite rise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICHY, Gaël 91 - 91

KOLAROV, Aleksandar 89 - 89

RICHARDS, Micah 90 - 91

KOMPANY, Vincent 93 - 94

TOURE, Kolo 90 - 90/89

LESCOTT, Joleon 89 - 90/91

SAVIC, Stefan 86 - 86

REKIK, Karim 75 - 75

WABARA, Reece 75 - 75

ZABALETA, Pablo 89 - 89

Kompany and has been world class this season. Lescott and Richards have also had very good season, and are in for rises. Toure might drop, but its really a 50/50, depends on the mood of the staff doing the predictions really.

TOURE, Yayá 93 - 93/94

BARRY, Gareth 91 - 91

MILNER, James 90 - 90/91

PIZARRO, David 90 - 90

ELABDELLAOUI, Omar 76 - 76

DE JONG, Nigel 92 - 92/91

HARGREAVES, Owen 86 - 86

SILVA, David 94 - 95/94

NASRI, Samir 93 - 93

SUÁREZ, Denís 75 -75

MANCINI, Andrea 75 - 75

JOHNSON, Adam 89 - 90

The midfield is full of 'ifs and buts'. Silva has been class, and has a 75% chance of a rise. Yaya and Milner have had solid seasons aswell, but again, its hard to tell if they really will rise. De Jong has had a poor season in comparison, and my opinion on Nasri might change in the next few games. Could well drop, but he's safe for now.

AGUERO, Sergio 94 - 94/95

TEVEZ, Carlos 93 - 92

BALOTELLI, Mario 90 - 91

SCAPUZZI, Luca 77 - 77

DZEKO, Edin 92 - 92

BUNN, Harry 75 -75

Aguero has had a good start to life in England, 16 goals in 25. Doubt he will rise to a 95, but there is a small possibility. Mario deserves his rise, has at points been unstoppable this season.

Till end of season Id put Kolarov with a chance to get 90...anyway Pantilmon rise to 86/85? hes already a 86 and will deffo not drop.

Anyway...Krull have a bigger chance to get 89 as he was sublime so far...Ba will get 90.

Good effort mate' date=' will keep looking at this thread ;)

Btw I guess you gave Pantimilion the wrong color? :P[/quote']

Pantilimon will deffo not drop anyway...for City 2nd GK 86/87 is a good rating.He was good in Cup when he played

Ryan Taylor +1 - Good player would hardly say him and Simpson have been phenomenal though. Taylor has "done a job" for us.

Simpson +1 - has been consistent without being brilliant

Coloccini +1 - and deserves it' date=' has been great this season, still prone to lapses of concentration though.

Williamson +1 - deserves it just for the mins he has accrued since Stevie Taylor's injury.

Marveux - Again i think it will be harsh to drop someone for long term injury. SM tend to be a bit more lenient to players with long term injuries.

Tiote +1 - if he could iron out his petulance and silly fouls then he could be a 93+ player (just not at the toon)

Gutierrez + 1 - just think +2 is to much, does not warrant it as he has lacked consistency until this season, Still his final ball is poor but a hard working team player.

Obertan - stay, ha ha ha mate you obviously have not seen him play much.

Ba +1 - Deserves a +1 as his form as dipped of late and to get a +2 you have to be simply brilliant and consistent (eg Gotze)[/quote']

I agree that giving some players a +2 is a bit optimistic but I genuinely feel they deserve it. Especially Ba and Colo. Newcastle have had a great season, I think alot of their players are underrated as it stands. As for Obertan I was only going by his stats, Ill change it, cheers!

My opinion on some Raiting predictions :

Mata 92-93 - I think that he will not rise for now' date='but he deserves it,he is way better then Nasri,but knowing SM,I think that he will stay for now,especially because Chelsea is not playing so great. [b']He's got to rise imo. He's far better than any of our other 93's and has clearly shown his worth this season.[/b]

Sagna won't drop DEFF.It would be a disgrace if he drops,I rate him very high,he is great Rb,and these last few games,he was great,especially versus Tottenham. Thats only the last few games though. If he continued his form until the last game I'd bank on him staying, but earlier on especially he's not warranted a 92

RVP- Doubt that he will rise,he deserves it,but still,I think that because Arsenal is no longer in CL and that they are not going to win EPL I think that he will stay. If SM don't give him +1 my heart would explode. Rooney isn't +1 better, and Ibnra certainly isn't +2 better.

Milner - He won't rise,IMO he is not that good to rise to 91.. Disagree. With Man City's form this season, on top of his form, he could well rise. Had alot of minutes and is a prominent part of the attacks.

Till end of season Id put Kolarov with a chance to get 90...anyway Pantilmon rise to 86/85? hes already a 86 and will deffo not drop. Pantilmon was a mistake' date=' Ive changed it, cheers! Kolorov I just dont see rising.[/b']

I agree that giving some players a +2 is a bit optimistic but I genuinely feel they deserve it. Especially Ba and Colo. Newcastle have had a great season' date=' I think alot of their players are underrated as it stands. As for Obertan I was only going by his stats, Ill change it, cheers![/quote']

Its not a case of them deserving it, it's a consistency issue, and we have exceeded all expectations this season, with the EPL being reviewed 3 times a year by SM they can not be seen to say give Gutierrez or Ba a +2! What happens if the toon slump, the goals dry up for Ba and Gutierrez goes back to running round like a headless chicken. Do SM drop them a -2 because there form is not that of when they got a +2? That is why a +1 and if they start the season as they end this one then look at another +1 (if the player/s in question merit it)

Its not a case of them deserving it' date=' it's a consistency issue, and we have exceeded all expectations this season, with the EPL being reviewed 3 times a year by SM they can not be seen to say give Gutierrez or Ba a +2! What happens if the toon slump, the goals dry up for Ba and Gutierrez goes back to running round like a headless chicken. Do SM drop them a -2 because there form is not that of when they got a +2? That is why a +1 and if they start the season as they end this one then look at another +1 (if the player/s in question merit it)[/quote']

But haven't they performed well all season in your eyes? I think they have. Albeit Newcastle isn't a team I follow closely, I also see them standing out from the rest. Ba has been arguably the best striker throughout the whole season, maybe on par with RVP, so surely that deserves a 91?

But trust me, I see where your coming from. Ill see how they perform in the next few games, and I might just give them a +1. Cheers.

Keep up the good work' date=' it's not an easy thing to put yourself out there and predict league ratings. Guys like you are real gems amongst these forums, I bow to you and all those who go through the same process.[/quote']

Cheers mate, means alot!

fantastic predictions my friend! i appreciate all your efforts.

cant wait for your risers edition for quick bucks!

btw i think u highlighted PANTILIMON green by accident

(sorry if somebody mentioned it already)

Yeah, I changed it previously, musn't have saved, thanks!

And thanks! The risers are basically just the must buys from all the ratings Ive done, In an order such as who will rise the most or make you the most money etc. But Ill do all the clubs before I do that :)

I think Lescott from man city will get 90, same with Demba Ba, I dont see them going straight to 91 in the next changes.

Im sure Sam Ameobi will rise from 78, hes played in 10 games for newcastle, i think he could go up to about 82, just thought i would point it out as hes down for stay at 78.

I think Lescott from man city will get 90' date=' same with Demba Ba, I dont see them going straight to 91 in the next changes.

Im sure Sam Ameobi will rise from 78, hes played in 10 games for newcastle, i think he could go up to about 82, just thought i would point it out as hes down for stay at 78.[/quote']

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

I think they both deserve it, which is why I put it small, but yeah I dont see it happening.

Ill change Sam, but only to 79/80. He has played 10 games, but only has 191 minutes, and is without a goal. I dougbt he'd get a +4, but cheers for pointing it out:)

But haven't they performed well all season in your eyes? I think they have. Albeit Newcastle isn't a team I follow closely' date=' I also see them standing out from the rest. Ba has been arguably the best striker throughout the whole season, maybe on par with RVP, so surely that deserves a 91?

But trust me, I see where your coming from. Ill see how they perform in the next few games, and I might just give them a +1. Cheers.[/quote']

We have won a lot of games by the odd goal, yes deservedly so we don;t set out to win like that, but then we have also been outplayed, man utd liverpool tottenham Chelsea man City all turned us over. So we may be the best of the rest, but consistent in getting points yes, there have been some indifferent displays (which wont be reflected is SM ratings, most of the players at Newcastle who warrant a rise should be +1 max.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

I think they both deserve it' date=' which is why I put it small, but yeah I dont see it happening.

Ill change Sam, but only to 79/80. He has played 10 games, but only has 191 minutes, and is without a goal. I dougbt he'd get a +4, but cheers for pointing it out:)[/quote']

Perhaps they deserve it, BUT THEY WONT GET 91 !

Jeez !! :D

Maybe Ameobi will score a jew goal when he comes off the bench one game for newcastle and get one to his name. :P

Perhaps they deserve it' date=' BUT THEY WONT GET 91 !

Jeez !! :D

Maybe Ameobi will score a jew goal when he comes off the bench one game for newcastle and get one to his name. :P[/quote']

Well thats where its stupid. If they deserve a 91 then they should get a 91 :rolleyes:

You know, alot of Jews might take offence to that statement, as it is such a terrible way to score...

He did' date=' against the mackems as per usual :D[/quote']

Thats horrific, i dont believe in them sort of goals, i am more of a fan of the goals where players beat the goalkeeper rather than doing a silly pass to a player to put it into an empty net.

Just saying. B)

Thats horrific' date=' i dont believe in them sort of goals, i am more of a fan of the goals where players beat the goalkeeper rather than doing a silly pass to a player to put it into an empty net.

Just saying. B)[/quote']

Empty net? are you on drugs? it was not an easy finish to beat the goalkeeper at his near post hitting the ball first time! I don't rate Ameobi anyway apart from against Sunderland and if he comes off the bench and scores against them everytime i am a happy man. Its about scoring goals to win games first, and if they are great goals then that's a bonus. I put to you that you need to be more of a realist and less of a fantasist. Not all goals are great goals.

Empty net? are you on drugs? it was not an easy finish to beat the goalkeeper at his near post hitting the ball first time! I don't rate Ameobi anyway apart from against Sunderland and if he comes off the bench and scores against them everytime i am a happy man. Its about scoring goals to win games first' date=' and if they are great goals then that's a bonus. I put to you that you need to be more of a realist and less of a fantasist. Not all goals are great goals.[/quote']

Tell Kyle that ;)

Haha, that post was aimed at him, mainly because he always goes on about my type of goals on fifa (Jew goals) was sarcasm.

Exactly, if you can score in a empty net why not, its a goal :D

EDIT: Anyway, enough now were going off topic here.

Tell Kyle that ;)

Haha' date=' that post was aimed at him, mainly because he always goes on about my type of goals on fifa (Jew goals) was sarcasm.

Exactly, if you can score in a empty net why not, its a goal :D

EDIT: Anyway, enough now were going off topic here.[/quote']

ah ok i apologise i didn't get your jist :P

I agree with most of your Man.Utd predictions,the only thing I think that is not going to be correct is Valencia raiting,he has been outstanding this season,it is true that he is injured now,but still,he will be back soon,next week I think and if he continues to play like before then he deserves to get 92.

Liverpool raitings :

Downing won't rise,believe me,he hasn't been so impressive in liverpool since he came..In more then 20 games,only 1 goal and one assist and I think that both things happened in cup,so he deff doesnt deserve to get 90.

Henderson - Average player,like Downing,he hasn't been so impressive in Liverpool,so I doubt that he will rise,like he is not doing his best.

Charlie Adam - I also doubt that he will rise,89 seems fine for now,Liverpool is not playing so good and Adam is playing decent,so I think that he will stay for now,only yesterday he was really poor versus Sunderland.

I agree with most of your Man.Utd predictions' date='the only thing I think that is not going to be correct is Valencia raiting,he has been outstanding this season,it is true that he is injured now,but still,he will be back soon,next week I think and if he continues to play like before then he deserves to get 92.

[b']Ill change it, cheers![/b]

Liverpool raitings :

Downing won't rise,believe me,he hasn't been so impressive in liverpool since he came..In more then 20 games,only 1 goal and one assist and I think that both things happened in cup,so he deff doesnt deserve to get 90.

Henderson - Average player,like Downing,he hasn't been so impressive in Liverpool,so I doubt that he will rise,like he is not doing his best.

Charlie Adam - I also doubt that he will rise,89 seems fine for now,Liverpool is not playing so good and Adam is playing decent,so I think that he will stay for now,only yesterday he was really poor versus Sunderland.

Hmm. I think there is a small chance that all 3 of them will rise. They got 20+ games each and they've won silverware. Ill take off Henderson and Downings increases, but I still think Adam will. But again, cheers for the advice!

I agree with most of your Man.Utd predictions' date='the only thing I think that is not going to be correct is Valencia raiting,he has been outstanding this season,it is true that he is injured now,but still,he will be back soon,next week I think and if he continues to play like before then he deserves to get 92.

Liverpool raitings :

Charlie Adam - I also doubt that he will rise,89 seems fine for now,Liverpool is not playing so good and Adam is playing decent,so I think that he will stay for now,only yesterday he was really poor versus Sunderland.[/quote']

On the Valencia comment, I've actually said to Kyle that Young and Valencia are two players that (if) they play and perform to a high standard until the end of the season then they're in with a chance of +1's. But as it stands today their predicted ratings are correct IMO.

If it wasn't for Valencia's injury then yes I'd say that a +1 was almost guaranteed if he had continued with his excellent form.

Archived