EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

BigSexyKyle

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

Hmm. I think there is a small chance that all 3 of them will rise. They got 20+ games each and they've won silverware. Ill take off Henderson and Downings increases' date=' but I still think Adam will. But again, cheers for the advice![/quote']

Adam will :D

Downing will not and I hope he doesn't too, he said he would "Stay at Villa even if they got relegated."

Villa finished 9th.

He moves to Liverpool

Hate that guy, hope he drops to 60.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to see that Pogba has been given a run out today, my fingers are crossed that Fergie has managed to convince him to stay at Utd ;)

In addition, Pogba's rating may need to be reviewed if he is to get more games until the end of the season.

I think Liverpool having 2 93s, a 92 and 2 91s means that Skrtel and Agger won't rise for me. This is not trying to start a fight, but, discounting a 3rd rate cup, they are having a dire season and they have no European Football either. IMO they're already overstocked in high rated players.

Did Liverpool' date=' and put in Stoke. Big thanks to Ben for Stoke.[/quote']

No problem, Glad to help.

I see you have decided leave Sorenson and Begovic at the rating of 87, I think Sorenson might drop come the end of the season, Begovic is our number one keeper now and when we get knocked out the F.A Cup at Anfield next week Sorenson wont get any more games this season unless Begovic makes a error in the division.

I see why you have decided to keep them both at 87 for now though because they have both played 14 in the league.

Uploaded Villa's ratings' date=' all credit goes to Drink.

Will try and get Sunderland and Everton done by tonight. Might do Blackburn as well.

Thanks for all the support btw, means alot! :)[/quote']

Was afraid for a moment Guzan would become first choice goalie, really threatened the spot with a few good matches. However, first day back, Given was exceptional :D

McLeish has also expressed interest in using Weimann, so look out for him :P - Poor McLeish, good boo-ed when N'Zogbia was replaced by Weimann..

Nice layout to the thread

Song no rise 92?

He might get it but he won't deserve it. He tends to fool people with the odd fantastic pass. His useage of the ball, however, is generally abysmal. He's completely forgotten his role as a DM and now lets people run past him, straight at our defence, in a way not too dissimilar to Denilson. Hugely talented but dreadfully erratic.

The big leagues are now being reviewed.

What do folk make of Cleverley? +1 at this stage?

Depends on when the reviews are completed, as it stands today I'd not expect a rise for Clevs. If he gets a lot of game time before the review then a +1 is a possibility.

Staying fit would help...

Koscielny should jump from 89>91' date=' unfortunately i dont see it happening.[/quote']

I agree, he does deserve it, I put it in as a small chance purely because SM are so unpredictable sometimes when it comes to ratings. Agree though, small chance, but still a chance imo.

Firstly i would like to say overall a very good job!

hings i think may need changing

Gibbs Must be a surity for 87 now.

Frimpong probably get 81/82 for Wolves games.

Romeu minimum 87/86

Torres is a definate for 92 if he doesnt its a joke.

Savic 87/86

De jong im like 95% sure 91

Poggers to 78 (edit he is just not highlighted)

Assou-Ekotto 89/90 almost 50/50 imo, i think spurs last few games robbed him of a sure 90

like i said great thread though :D

ashley young no rise? How on earth?.

He is a starter in England and has a great season with man utd. He deserve a 91

He doesnt deserve to rise. After the game versus Arsenal,he wasn't so impressive till the last few games,in the last few games,he was really good,so for now I think that he will keep his raiting,but if he continues to play like this,at the end of the season,he might rise.

Archived