EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

BigSexyKyle

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

Liverpool

663.png

REINA' date=' Pepe 93 - 93

DONI, Alexander 87 - 86

JONES, Brad 82 - 82/80

Reina is the only one who gets gametime, will deffinately keep his 93. As a result, Doni might drop, not playing all season hardly warrants an 87.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENRIQUE, José 89 - 90

AURELIO, Fábio 87 - 87/86

ROBINSON, Jack 77 - 77

JOHNSON, Glen 91 - 91

FLANAGAN, John 80 - 80

SKRTEL, Martin 90 - 91

AGGER, Danie 90 - 91

CARRAGHER, Jamie 89 - 88/89

COATES, Sebastián 86 - 86

KELLY, Martin 86 - 86

Skrtel and Agger have formed a formidable partnership, Rock solid at the back. Carragher could drop again, whereas Enrique is in for a rise.

ADAM, Charlie 89 - 90/89

HENDERSON, Jordan 88 - 88

SHELVEY, Jonjo 84 - 84

SPEARING, Jay 83 - 83/84

LUCAS, Leiva 90 - 90

GERRARD, Steven 93 - 93

EMILSSON, Kristjan 75 - 75

DOWNING, Stewart 89 - 89

RODRIGUEZ, Maxi 89 - 88/89

I wouldnt say Adam, Henderson or Downing have been brilliant, but they could all well rise. All have got a lot of game time and a few goals, not to mention they all played a big part in Liverpool winning the Carling Cup. The only thing stopping them is the lack of goals and assists, especially for Downing. Maxi could drop, not played as much as last season, too much competition.

SUAREZ, Luis 92 - 92

KUYT, Dirk 91 - 91

BELLAMY, Craig 88 - 88/89

ECCLESTON, Nathan 77 - 77

CARROLL, Andy 88 - 88

No rise for Suarez. That ban really cost him it. Only got 6 goals this season, in 21 games, that form doesn't deserve a 93, but that's not to say he wont get it in the future, he is a top striker. Bellamy may rise, been playing well all season. As for Carrol, his game time is whats keeping him safe at 88, other than that he could always drop.

Are you serious??

ENRIQUE, José 89 - 90

ADAM, Charlie 89 - 90/89

KUYT, Dirk 91 - 91

Those are the worst player in Liverpool this season!

Re: Riferimento: Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

But' date=' ENRIQUE, José 89 - 90 and ADAM, Charlie 89 - 90/89?? Jose Enrique is one of the worst lb in Premier League, IMO.. He should be 88..[/quote']

well thankfully your opinion isn't taken into account. He is a very solid player and should stay or rise.

But' date=' ENRIQUE, José 89 - 90 and ADAM, Charlie 89 - 90/89?? [b']Jose Enrique is one of the worst lb in Premier League, IMO[/b].. He should be 88..

What the hell are you on about?! He has been one of Liverpool's best players this season. He is definitely not one of the worst left backs. I wouldnt argue with Enrique getting 90, he has a chance but due to Liverpools league form, I wouldnt say any of the higher rated Liverpool players are definitely going to rise.

But' date=' ENRIQUE, José 89 - 90 and ADAM, Charlie 89 - 90/89?? Jose Enrique is one of the worst lb in Premier League, IMO.. He should be 88..[/quote']

Look, i don't like Liverpool, in fact i despise them and almost all their players but Enrique is actually quite good. I'd go as far as to say that he is the only thing Kenny Dalglish has got right. A 90 wouldn't be unfair but i don't think he'll go any higher then that, playing for such a terrible, and boring as hell, team.

You're right on Charlie Adam though, he's pants . And Jay Spearing doesn't deserve a rise either. I've never come across a player so inept at everything. Basically, avoid all Liverpool midfielders at all costs.

Evra' date=' Cole, Clichy, Kolarov, Asou-Ekotto, Gibbs, Baines.. Still think that?[/quote']

If you include Gibbs, Clichy and Ekotto in that list then I say Enrique must be in there so stop being stubborn. Enrique has the lowest amount of yellow cards out of all of them for the amount of apps he has played. Shows he rarely makes bad tackles. Also Liverpool havent conceded much goals at all this season.

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

Jose Enrique has been good this season but won't hit 90. For a player to be rated 90 he really needs to play regular international football or play in Europe and Enrique does neither. There are some exceptions (Darren Bent for example) but they tend to be better than Enrique has been (especially since the last ratings in December when he tailed off slightly) and for a longer period of time.

Evra' date=' Cole, Clichy, Kolarov, Asou-Ekotto, Gibbs, Baines.. Still think that?[/quote']

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes I think all of these have been worse than Enrique this season.

And I hate Liverpool and that idiot in charge. But Enrique has still been the best LB this season

Archived