EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

BigSexyKyle

Re: EPL - End of Season Predictions 11/12.

what do you mean' date=' straight to. Sturridge and Koscielny are 89. it would only take +1 for them to get to 90 :D[/quote']

He meant for Sturridge,Koscielny and Lescott to get 91 and Ramsey to get 90,because of that he colored Sturridge and raiting of 91.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14th March

NEWCASTLE UNITED's disagreement and IMO should:

- Ba 90

- Tiote 89

- Gutiérrez 89

Btw' date=' there is a colour selection problem (when you need to highlight to see clearly).[/quote']

surely Gutierrez deserves a 90?? one of newcastle's stand out players (having said that ba and cabaye in particular haven't been too bad either), plus he's an argentine international, i think he DESERVES a 90, although SM do tend to be conservative

Excellent thread overall but just a some criticism to the new ratings I've seen.

There is no chance of the following jumping straight to 90 or 91

Ramsey

Sturridge

Koscielny

Lescott

Did that get cahnged... no no no they all get +1. they are all almost certain +1's and no way in hell +2's.

Ramsey 89

Sturridge, Kos and Lescott 90.

good thread, i love the setup with small explainations underneath! anyways just a slight problem, some predictions are getting confusing with next reviews and end of season reviews. i'd personally do just the next ratings and then its slightly easier to understand. however saying all that i still love the thread so keep up the good work.

since you havent done West Bromwich Albion yet i thought id do the ratings for them and then you can adjust to liking afterwards.

Ben Foster 88 - 88

Marton Fulop 85 - 85

Luke Daniels 77 - 77/79

Ben Foster has been in decent form of late but isnt good enough to reach 89 this season. Luke Daniels has had some games on loan this season in the lower leagues, he may get a small rise due to this.

Nicky Shorey 86 - 86

Steven Reid 86 - 86

Billy Jones 83 - 84/85

James Hurst 77 - 79/80

Liam Ridgewell 87 - 87

Jonas Olsson 86 - 86/87

Gareth McAuley 85 - 86

Gabriel Tamas 86 - 85/86

Craig Dawson 80 - 80

Billy Jones is starting to become a real bargain this season and will gain alot of minutes towards the end of the season due to first choice RB Steven Reid is out injured, at the end of the season Jones can reach 85/86, but for now he should rise to 84. McAuley has been a real snap too, he should be rated the same as Olsson as they are both as important as each other, but Olsson might just edge it. McAuley might get an 87 at the end of the season (to match Olsson).

Graham Dorrans 85 - 85

Keith Andrews 85 - 85/86

Sam Mantom 75 - 77/78

Paul Scharner 87 - 87

Youssouf Mulumbu 87 - 87

James Morrison 86 - 87

Zoltan Gera 86 - 86

Chris Brunt 87 - 87

Somen Tchoyi 86 - 86/85

Jerome Thomas 86 - 86

George Thorne 78 - 80/82

Scott Allan 76 - 78

Sam Mantom looks a good prospect on loan at Walsall, because of his minutes of late he might get a small rise, if not now then definatly at the end of the season. James Morrison deserves an 88 and thats not being biased at all, he has been superb but i think 87 is fair. Thorne and Allan are getting plenty of minutes at struggling Portsmouth.

Peter Odemwingie 88 - 88

Simon Cox 85 - 85/84

Shane Long 86 - 87

Marc-Antoine Fortune 85 - 86/87

Saido Berahino 75 - 77/78

Chris Wood 82 - 82/83

Shane Long has been injured of late but at the end of the season i see him reaching 87, plus his chances of getting in the Ireland squad for the Euros are looking good. Fortune has been the pinacle of WBA's attack recently, must be in for a small rise. Finally Berahino is one to watch in the future, currently on loan at Brentford has scored some important goals including two crackers on his debut. Should be in for a small rise, if not now then the end of the season.

Players in italic are on Loan

In for a rise next/end of season review

Small chance of rise in next/end of season review

Blacks are non-movers

will drop next/end of season review

hope this helps guys

:P

hi all' date='

can i get your rating views on the below?

Song good chance of +1

Walker +1

Djourou good chance of -1

Ramsey medium chance of +1

RVP stay

Gervinho stay

Walcott stay

Tevez good chance of -1

Nasri stay

Any help appreciated.

Also is there a ratings thread?[/quote']

afggafhafh

hi all' date='

can i get your rating views on the below?

Song [b']70% chance of receiving a +1[/b]

Walker +1

Djourou -1

Ramsey Stay. Wouldn't say he deserves to rise

RVP Should rise to 95

Gervinho Stay

Walcott 60% chance of a rise

Tevez -1

Nasri Just done enough to keep his rating IMO

Any help appreciated.

Also is there a ratings thread?

Predictions in the post.

There are predictions on the first page.

James Morrison has been wonderful this season. Truly outstanding. Iv watched quite a few baggies games this season and each time he has impressed me.

Lovely little player.

he has been quality' date=' he has some days where he beats himself up if he plays a bad pass but gets on with it and always has that surprise packerpunch shot on him from distance. west brom might find it hard to keep hold of him if any big club comes knocking, although i think he'll stay... good to see him growing into his potential that he had when he was at Middlesborough and first joined west brom.

Hasn't he just done his cruciates though?

no he hasnt, it is slight ligament damage but he has a small chance of being fit to play the last few games of the season.

What will the below mentioned Chelsea players do in your opinion will they stay or drop?

Fernando Torres (93)

Frank Lampard (93)

Ashley Cole (94)

I know there is a post some pages before but I want to hear other opinions, thanks :)

What will the below mentioned Chelsea players do in your opinion will they stay or drop?

Fernando Torres (93)

Frank Lampard (93)

Ashley Cole (94)

I know there is a post some pages before but I want to hear other opinions' date=' thanks :)[/quote']

all drop imo

Fernando Torres (93)

Frank Lampard (93)

Ashley Cole (94)

I know there is a post some pages before but I want to hear other opinions' date=' thanks :)[/quote']

Torres and Cole to drop. Lampard to stay.

Archived