Aaron Ramsey or Jordan Henderson

Ciocio

Re: Aaron Ramsey or Jordan Henderson

@ doublelift is it just me or is there anti-british sentiment there?

To answer the thread's q: Ramsey, by a long shot considering he's in his national team, he's a captain and playing well. Henderson is struggling a little at Liverpool, not as much as other new signings, but still not "due for a rating rise" material yet.

Personally my ranking would be wilshere (when not injured), ramsey, rodwell and finally henderson.

And don't buy wilshere if you're looking for an update in the near future, the lad is still injured/ got injured before he returned from the last injury.

Rodwell and Ramsey are better buys but Everton are struggling so I'd be reluctant to invest in Rodwell.

Rodwell and Ramsey are better buys but Everton are struggling so I'd be reluctant to invest in Rodwell.

I have had Rodwell for a while and he has gone up from 87 to 88 in that time. So, the general opinion is he has reached his level for now? If you had already invested in him is he worthwhile keeping or selling?

both garbage..

How do you figure that? (referring to Ramsey specifically)

I have had Rodwell for a while and he has gone up from 87 to 88 in that time. So' date=' the general opinion is he has reached his level for now? If you had already invested in him is he worthwhile keeping or selling?[/quote']

he went to 88 after being kept at 87 for a long time... 2 years.

Well rodwell is considered talented, and the future could be bright for him but consider the following

1) england's midfield will change, rodwell could feature in it. (bit of a long shot but he will get a chance if he performs well) - small pro

2) everton are struggling, if he continues to play for a struggling team he'll won't get a rating increase easily - huge con

(he might move to another team but then it depends which one he goes to... if a big club he might not get matches under his belt)

He's still young, could improve greatly... worth holding onto for the very long term, but you could make better investments in the short term.

Hope that answers your q.

both are overrated british ****

Yeah Real Madrid would know all about over rated British players after buying a handful of them Owen,Mcmanamon etc And if it down to madrid to produce the future spain talents im sure the team would dip dramatically in the next 5-10 years

1.Wilshere

2.Ramsey

3.Rodwell

4.Henderson

Henderson is without a doubt over rated at £20mil but how anyone can say rodwell is better then Ramsey is beyond me, Ramsey is much the better footballer and has the more mature head on his shoulders with being his Nations captain

Archived