It opened earlier today so I had a look to see who was left and got Lille and France. Who did everyone else get?

France

AdaM EFC - Lille

Edgaras - Montpellier

Elohim - SM Caen

England

Dean - Arsenal

maxmilsom - Cardiff

Ukraine

noisy2k8- Shakhtar

Italy

Jordan Tze - Udinese

Russia

Mr - Hammer - Anzhi

Spain

.RV - Sevilla

Germany

Will - Schalke

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

Re: Gold Championship 162

Anyone who is interested in Hazard it is going to take a very good offer which includes a replacement winger and another outfield players preferably a striker but I am open to offers, just send me a message. Oh and no cash offers, if you offer cash you will just ignore you:cool: Also the rest of the squad can go as well.

Players that can leave Lille:

Enyeama (87) GK - Cash

Rio Mavuba (90) DM/CM - Can go for a replacement plus another

Eden Hazard (91) Wing/AM - Can go for a replacement plus another

Also got a couple of 75 rated players that can go for a little of C/V if any smaller team fancy making a little bit of profit.

Agreed a couple of deal already. Firstly 3.4 million, Sabah and Fuchs will go to Levercusen and Lars Bender comes our way.

Secondly, Yanga M'Biwa, 6 milliion and Younes Belhanda come to the club and Raul, Draxler and Matip will leave.

Very happy with these deals for now :)

Edit: Also managed to secure 3.5 million and Tiote for Jurado :)

So that's central midfield and defence covered :)