• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

Re: Gold Championship 162

Cardiff City are currently looking to sell 3 of their players who are all 24 and under!

Aron Gunnarsson' date=' Darcy Blake and Ben turner

If anyone is interested contact the Cardiff City Manager.[/quote']

So you got cardiff. Thought you would have got a better team knowing when 162 would be made :rolleyes:

Deals so far:-

1.) 3 part deal with Montpellior.

Matip and 3 million for Yanga, then Raul and Pukki for Belhanda and finally Holger and Draxler for Giroud. Spaced out over a few days to avoid to bloomin SMFA :P

2.) 3.5 million and Tiote for my Jurado.

3.) 3.4 million, Sabah and Fuchs for Lars Bender.

4.) Maiga for Marica and 4 million.

So I will be using around ten million and a fair few players to get this quality into my team. Very happy with that :)

Deals done so far -

Robert Earnshaw 84 - Will be the next player too move too a ever changing Anzhi, happy with the changes.

Giving cash for the Welsh star.

Eto'o 94 - Heading too Fiorentina in a deal for Montolivo + Amauri + Gulai the manager has been told if better comes up I will have too take it so get hold of me before he leaves.

Still got names like Zhirkov 90 for sale people.