• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

Re: Gold Championship 162

The offer for Samuel ETO'O of Anzhi from Hanover has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Abdellaoue + Ya Konan + Pinto + 16.5M coming too Russia my first deal done.

Robert Earnshaw is also joining for 4M

My strike force is now ready with some nice depth for cup games.

Shimizu Pulse appointed CB as new manager,first 2 decision were made that we will bid for Anelka and Niang expecting joining from both players,both bids are around 20 millions and we have high hopes that no other chairman will allow managers to throw such big sums,those 2 players would be solid additions to our squad stated CB.CB said he ll be here untill he gets more lucrative contract offer from some club;)

Cerezo_Osaka.png

New manager at Cerezo

Today, Cerezo Osaka, from Japan, presented their new manager. Nick Big took control of the team after leavin Siena. The first words of the brazilian manager were:

It is hard to arrive at a country that you dont even know how to speak their language, but i will try to learn it. My aim this season is to finish at the top half of the table and reach the final of the Japanese Shield. Today i will start bringing new players for the team, aiming on young players and on some oldies that already, some years ago, were the bests of the world.

Soz for the double post !

The offer for Gianluca ZAMBROTTA of Milan from SM Caen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

SM Caen have made an offer to Milan for Gianluca ZAMBROTTA of 4,500,000.

Even if he drops he's stilla RB/LB wich'll help me out a great deal !

Shimizu Pulse appointed CB as new manager' date='first 2 decision were made that we will bid for Anelka and Niang expecting joining from both players,both bids are around 20 millions and we have high hopes that no other chairman will allow managers to throw such big sums,those 2 players would be solid additions to our squad stated CB.CB said he ll be here untill he gets more lucrative contract offer from some club;)[/quote']

You are dispicable. Just leave now if you plan to jump ship whenever a better team comes along. Just save everyone the agro and either stick or leave.

You are dispicable. Just leave now if you plan to jump ship whenever a better team comes along. Just save everyone the agro and either stick or leave.

Is anyone surprised tho ?

|

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-|

Friendly win for Caen !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered SM Caen to victory against Everton.

SM Caen beat Everton 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Thébaux had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Traore' date=' Nivet and Bulot were amongst the goalscorers.[/quote']

YES WE CAEN YES WE CAEN !