Re: Gold Championship 162

"Now, Navas will stay barring an exceptional offer (2 x 90 or young 88/89).

For sale are:

Perotti - looking for a Wing + Fwd in exchange

Manu - Same as Perotti

Trochowski - Looking for CM + AM or Fwd in exchange"

From newspaper. Requirements aren't set in stop, but I'm looking to gain AM or Fwds in the deals that I do. Someone must be interested surely?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

"Now' date=' Navas will stay barring an exceptional offer (2 x 90 or young 88/89).

For sale are:

Perotti - looking for a Wing + Fwd in exchange

Manu - Same as Perotti

Trochowski - Looking for CM + AM or Fwd in exchange"

From newspaper. Requirements aren't set in stop, but I'm looking to gain AM or Fwds in the deals that I do. Someone must be interested surely?[/quote']

Got any 85+ for sale ?? Cheap CB ?

:P

Haha' date=' it is impressive how its difficult for me to find the team i want in a GC. Left Cerezo and got a club from my country (Brazil): Figueirense[/quote']

Will look carefully i am not only one that change clubs,plus i dont do it so often i can name u 20 managers that change few clubs per day if u re interested

Will look carefully i am not only one that change clubs' date='plus i dont do it so often i can name u 20 managers that change few clubs per day if u re interested[/quote']

But how many transfers did he do before he left? None, exactly.

Anyways, been a pretty good day for me, made a few deals, couple of cash ones coming in and going out. Evaluate the situation in the morning :)

But how many transfers did he do before he left? None' date=' exactly.

Anyways, been a pretty good day for me, made a few deals, couple of cash ones coming in and going out. Evaluate the situation in the morning :)[/quote']

i mostly dont do transfers or do with externals and unmanaged sides that improve team ratings,if i buy Anelka and Niang for example Shimizu would be more desirable if i left it to someone takeover,i dont take clubs as some managers that i do transfers,i dont have nerves for people overpricing theirs trash players:cool:

i mostly dont do transfers or do with externals and unmanaged sides that improve team ratings' date='if i buy Anelka and Niang for example Shimizu would be more desirable if i left it to someone takeover,i dont take clubs as some managers that i do transfers,i dont have nerves for people overpricing theirs trash players:cool:[/quote']

I'd rather overprice and get lucky a few times than fill my squad with droppers for the next guy to shift. But each to their own, it's only my opinion that you should stay when you've built a club up.

Obviously an offer for Man City etc is different but leaving to nick a trophy with another is plain wrong imo.

Just been looking over my team will look like this after the deals are done!

GK - Gabulov 88

RB - Angbwa 86 - On hunt for a 87+ for that role!

CB - Pogatetz 88

CB - Samba 88 - ©

LB - Carlos 88

DM - Jucilei 88

DM - Pinto 88

RAM - Boussofa 89

LAM - Ballack 91

ST - Ya Konan 88

ST - Abdellaoue 88

Happy with my new look too the team hope it works out.

Anzhi - Carlos 86 cash - 5M

Cheers Mattuie ! I'll consider him

:)

I'd rather overprice and get lucky a few times than fill my squad with droppers for the next guy to shift. But each to their own' date=' it's only my opinion that you should stay when you've built a club up.

[b']Obviously an offer for Man City etc is different but leaving to nick a trophy with another is plain wrong imo[/b].

I'd have a hard time leaving my club even if the club offer were from Barcelona lmao

I'm always too attached to my teams :P They my baby <3

I think dean likes me :eek:

1. He contacted me asking me if I wanted to loan out players.

2. He loaned me out Kieran Gibbs and the japanese one :P

3. He almost wished me good luck :D:o

The loan offer for Ryo MIYAICHI of Arsenal from SM Caen has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

SM Caen har lagt ett lånebud till Arsenal för Ryo MIYAICHI . Lån är säsongslånga men båda klubbarna kan avbryta lånet när som helst.

The loan offer for Kieran GIBBS of Arsenal from SM Caen has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

SM Caen har lagt ett lånebud till Arsenal för Kieran GIBBS . Lån är säsongslånga men båda klubbarna kan avbryta lånet när som helst.

Don't ask me why It's half swedish half english ... I only have english usually

:mad::confused::eek:

Mwahahahahahahahaha xD Let me know what they respond

;) ( IF you talk to them about it that is :P )

No respond from both manager' date=' :o

but i got a respond from Samuel :

Oi boss !! I don't wanna leave Dijon anytime sooner. I want to remain here. Barcelona and Real isn't in my "level"...

I'll count their interest to me as Insulted !!

*speechless*:o

Just been looking over my team will look like this after the deals are done!

GK - Gabulov 88

RB - Angbwa 86 - On hunt for a 87+ for that role!

CB - Pogatetz 88

CB - Samba 88 - ©

LB - Carlos 88

DM - Jucilei 88

DM - Pinto 88

RAM - Boussofa 89

LAM - Ballack 91

ST - Ya Konan 88

ST - Abdellaoue 88

Happy with my new look too the team hope it works out.

have Kobin 87 26 RB/LB that i would include some kind of deal for Zhirkov?