Re: Gold Championship 162

I'd rather overprice and get lucky a few times than fill my squad with droppers for the next guy to shift. But each to their own' date=' it's only my opinion that you should stay when you've built a club up.

Obviously an offer for Man City etc is different but leaving to nick a trophy with another is plain wrong imo.[/quote']

my style/anyway i ll be joining hunt for City:D,plus those 2 when drop still be better players in Shimizu :D,and maybe 3 y they can keep rating just as Ze Roberto and few others

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

Is chat & the news feed broken for everyone else' date=' yeah?

Sevilla are willing to sell almost anyone. Only ones I won't sell would be Rakitic, Campana & maybe Reyes...Although the ones I have on the TL will likely be cheaper to buy than my other players.

Looking for 2-for-1 if possible.[/quote']

yea,and sending pm to,it seems.........

Shimizu announced arrival of Anelka & Niang CB stated that he expecting from both players to make big impact in Japan,CB also stated that he isnt done with transfers he have few targets but had fight with chairman about some players,and he stated if chairman doesnt allow signing of these players he ll abandon club........more news fallow in comming days

Figueirense+Futebol+Clube.gif

Busy day, top signings...

Busy day at Figueirense, but we are happy to announce some new players:

Heinz LINDNER has completed his move to Figueirense from FK Austria Wien in a swap deal for Rodrigues WILSON and Rodrigues LEO

21 and 84 GK from Austria Wien...

Danny RACCHI has completed his move to Figueirense from Kilmarnock for 51,000. All other offers were turned down.

70 riser from Scotland...

Igor VETOKELE has completed his move to Figueirense from Cercle Brugge for 70,000 plus Neves DORIVA . All other offers were turned down.

Excelent 76 player from Belgium...

Cheikhou KOUYATE has completed his move to Figueirense from RSC Anderlecht in a swap deal for Ignacio CANUTO . All other offers were turned down.

Top player from Anderlecht...

But we missed out in some others:

The deal involving Figueirense and Tomas ROGIC of Central Coast Mariners has been turned down. Central Coast Mariners have decided to proceed with another offer.
The deal involving Figueirense and Jelle VOSSEN of KRC Genk has been turned down. KRC Genk have decided to proceed with another offer.
Transfer Message

The deal involving Figueirense and Ivaylo STOYANOV of Minyor has been turned down. Minyor have decided to proceed with another offer.

header.png

Christian WILHELMSSON has completed his move to SM Caen from Al Hilal SC for 763,000 plus Anthony DEROIN and Fayçal FAJR . All other offers were turned down.

So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambrotta these 2 will be the key players of SM Caen the coming season!!

Still have to decide wich one that'll be named captain ... Willy or Luca :P

So, a short information about who Wilhelmsson is :D:P

- Christian Wilhelmsson ( 32 Years Old ) Is currently playing for Al Ahli in the Saudi leauge ( still play for the swedish NT tho )

Here's the teams he's represented ( taken from Wikipedia )

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

1997–2000 Mjällby 52 (11)

2000–2003 Stabæk 84 (25)

2003–2006 Anderlecht 90 (13)

2006–2008 Nantes 13 (0)

2007 → Roma (loan) 19 (1)

2007 → Bolton Wanderers (loan) 8 (0)

2008 → Deportivo La Coruña (loan) 15 (1)

2008– Al-Hilal 61 (19)

2011–2012 → Al Ahli (loan) 11 (0)

National team‡

2000–2001 Sweden U21 16 (2)

2001– Sweden 72 (8)

He did really well in Roma ( don't look at the goals ) and really wanted to stay there ... nearly did that aswell ! played there as #4 ^^

And for those with a eye for details you might've seen him in BPL during the 07/08 season ^^

He's my favourite swedish player after Henrik Larsson and has done alot of good in the Swedish NT !

So yeah ... I'm as happy as a retard in a crayon factory :D

Adding a weird fun fact aswell :D His girlfriend is from the same city as me (quite hawt)

allsportchristianwilhelmssoneuro2004.jpg

Wilhelmsson battling it out with Portugese starlet Luis Figo!

SD.jpg

Shakhtar Finally Become Active....

Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE

Borges WILLIAN has completed his move to Udinese from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Antonio DI NATALE and Larangeira DANILO

Ladislav KREJCI has completed his move to Shakhtar from Sparta Praha for £2,222,000. All other offers were turned down.

Mushaga BAKENGA has completed his move to Shakhtar from Club Brugge KV for £744,000 plus Julius AGHAHOWA . All other offers were turned down.

Olexiy GAI has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Shakhtar for £10,000,000

Welcome to Shakhtar...

DN.jpg

Borini.jpg

Danilo.jpg

bak.jpg

krej.jpg

Delighted to land the free scoring Di Natale who will bag goals for fun hopefully.

Borini will rise in the changes for sure and Danilo is a solid 88 CB.

Krejci and Bakenga are great talents and are getting regular games for there clubs.

Two strong Xis i have now and i expect to give this season a real challenge.

We wish Willian who will be a big talent,Dentinho and Gai all the best.

Guest drseanfitz

rev300.gif

New head coach Sir Sean brings in some experienced old heads and several youngsters as The Revolution hope to better last season's dismal 9th place.

The experience:

João CARLOS has completed his move to New England Revolution from Anzhi for £5,000,000

Daniel MONTENEGRO has completed his move to New England Revolution from Club América for £400,000 plus Fernando CARDENAS and Kevin ALSTON

Manuel ALMUNIA has completed his move to New England Revolution from Arsenal for £2,600,000

and the youngsters:

Joe MASON has completed his move to New England Revolution from Cardiff City for £3,500,000
Lucas OCAMPOS has completed his move to New England Revolution from River Plate for £633,000 plus Monsef ZERKA . All other offers were turned down.
Christopher DIBON has completed his move to New England Revolution from FC Admira for £7,000 plus Benny FEILHABER
Saku-pekka SAHLGREN has completed his move to New England Revolution from HJK for £590,000
Simon THERN has completed his move to New England Revolution from Malmö FF for £730,000

Henrik OJAMAA has completed his move to New England Revolution from Motherwell for £1,100,000

Yann Erik DE LANLAY has completed his move to New England Revolution from Viking FK for £1,490,000

Ángel SEPULVEDA has completed his move to New England Revolution from Morelia for £950,000

also secured Jack Colback on loan, but after 2 more loanees if anyone has spares

Figueirense+Futebol+Clube.gif

More players arrive at Figueira

After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning.

The high rated:

Almeida VANDINHO has completed his move to Figueirense from Al Shabab for 630,000 plus Wilson PITTONI

87 and old, but he will do well for us...

Pablo CONTRERAS has completed his move to Figueirense from Colo Colo for 1,400,000 plus Maciel YGOR

Another 87 rated player...

Mikael DYRESTAM has completed his move to Figueirense from IFK Göteborg for 900,000 plus João PAULO

20 years old and 82 rated. Come to be the backup CB...

Stefan HIERLANDER has completed his move to Figueirense from FC Salzburg in a swap deal for Paulino PABLO

Starter RB...

The youngsters:

Thomas WILS has completed his move to Figueirense from Lierse SK in a swap deal for Luiz FERNANDO
Arnaud DE GREEF has completed his move to Figueirense from KVC Westerlo in a swap deal for Burgel FRED
Jimmy DE JONGHE has completed his move to Figueirense from Club Brugge KV in a swap deal for Mario SALDÍVAR . All other offers were turned down.
Brahian ALEMAN has completed his move to Figueirense from Defensor Sporting in a swap deal for Domingos JONATAS
Gabriel LEYES has completed his move to Figueirense from River Plate de Montevideo for 430,000
Camilo MAYADA has completed his move to Figueirense from Danubio in a swap deal for Jean DERETTI
Alexis ROLIN has completed his move to Figueirense from Nacional for 310,000
Murat AKCA has completed his move to Figueirense from Sivasspor for 680,000
Jasmin SCUK has completed his move to Figueirense from Mlada Boleslav in a swap deal for Sousa JACKSON
Vlastimil DANICEK has completed his move to Figueirense from 1. FC Slovácko in a swap deal for Souza SANDRO
Miha GREGORIC has completed his move to Figueirense from ND Gorica for 10,000
Prince OFORI has completed his move to Figueirense from MSK Zilina for 10,000
Matthew MULLEN has completed his move to Figueirense from Adelaide United for 10,000
Jacob PEPPER has completed his move to Figueirense from Newcastle Jets for 10,000
Matic KOTNIK has completed his move to Figueirense from NK Celje for 10,000
Aleksandar COVIN has completed his move to Figueirense from Hajduk Kula for 51,000. All other offers were turned down.

So it appears that i'm not allowed to loan out to half the setup lol. Sean, the Huddersfield manager and a few others I can't loan Ghoulam too. Managed to loan out Wylde after the SMFA collapsed 3 of the 4 bids in for him so had to give him to Barnsley. What is up with this?

Hardly cheating loaning out 83 rated players when i'm Schalke am I :P

Guest drseanfitz

The loan offer for Denni AVDIC of Wigan Athletic from New England Revolution has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Conor SAMMON of Wigan Athletic from New England Revolution has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Wigan have bailed out the revolution.

big thanks to the guy in charge there

So it appears that i'm not allowed to loan out to half the setup lol. Sean' date=' the Huddersfield manager and a few others I can't loan Ghoulam too. Managed to loan out Wylde after the SMFA collapsed 3 of the 4 bids in for him so had to give him to Barnsley. What is up with this?

Hardly cheating loaning out 83 rated players when i'm Schalke am I :P[/quote']

u all soon will feel SMFA terror......................................:rolleyes:

Sébastien SQUILLACI has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Arsenal for £6,500,000.
Forest Green Rovers have managed to sign Rhys MURPHY from Arsenal on a deal believed to be around £135,000.
New England Revolution have managed to sign Manuel ALMUNIA from Arsenal on a deal believed to be around £2,600,000.

So far sold them and almost funded a move for

Federico SANTANDER has moved to Arsenal from Guarani on a deal believed to be around £10,810,000.

And thats the transfer news from Arsenal.

Just inquired about Jovetic and got quoted Hazard plus another :rolleyes:

Also pretty much every players is available apart from Hazard as I need a bit more depth. Although if I receive a very good offer for Hazard I will consider it :)

He asked me at the start of the season about Samba + Eto'o + Zhirkov and offered me a 88 keeper - (I already have one) a 88 who is dropping and past 30 and a 87 CB.

He will quit them with in a month.

Guest drseanfitz

2 more youngsters for the revolution

Marcel SABITZER has completed his move to New England Revolution from FC Admira in a swap deal for Bobby SHUTTLEWORTH . All other offers were turned down.
The offer for Free Agent Marco PERROTTA from New England Revolution has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dinamo-Zagreb.png

Exciting times at Dinamo Zagreb

Very pleased with my signings so far, wanted to get some quality youngsters in to go with the ones I inherited at Zagreb. This is who i've managed to pick up:

Omar ARELLANO has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from Chivas de Guadalajara for £2,500,000 plus Filip SKVORC and Ante RUKAVINA . All other offers were turned down.
Carlos FIERRO has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from Chivas de Guadalajara for £3,000,000. All other offers were turned down.
Srdjan MIJAILOVIC has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from Crvena Zvezda for £490,000.
Darvin CHAVEZ has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from Monterrey in a swap deal for Josip SIMUNIC. All other offers were turned down.
Takuji YONEMOTO has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from FC Tokyo for £300,000 plus Adrian CALELLO.
Gonzalo BUENO has completed his move to Dinamo Zagren from Nacional for £370,000 plus Mario SITUM. All other offers were turned down.
Angelo HENRIQUEZ has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from Universidad de Chile for £750,000 plus Mislav KOMORSKI. All others were turned down.
Pavle VERLIMIROVIC has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from Lodzki KS for £1,000,000 plus Filip LONCARIC.
Luiz MURIQUI has completed his move to Dinamo Zagreb from Guangzhou for £6,000,000 plus Ivan KRSTANOVIC and Jakub SYLVESTR. All other offers were turned down.

Still needing loans, have Lindegaard on loan (thanks MUFC boss - greatly appreciated), but defence still looking a tad thin, so defender loans at or above 85 would be great.

Still got a few transfers in the pipeline so will see whether they come off or not :D

Pre-season seemed a bit harsh to me, five away friendlies in five days. Travelled from Brazil to England to Romania to France to Spain and then back to Zagreb.

Results as such:

Atletico Mineiro 0 - 6 Dinamo Zagreb

Norwich City 3 - 2 Dinamo Zagreb

Rapid Bucuresti 2 -2 Dinamo Zagreb

OGC Nice 4 - 2 Dinamo Zagreb

Xerex 0 - 0 Dinamo Zagreb

Like to think I gave a good account of myself against what I consider to be slightly better teams than myself, but hopefully form can pick up from tomorrow when the league kicks off against NK Zadar, again away :rolleyes:

Good Luck to all...

Except those in the Croatian League, I hope you have a dire season :D

Well Anzhi have been bissy getting ready for season 1

With two wins, two draws and a loss too get started for the new season im happy.

Have some more deals going down, and have one more signing too bring in then ready.

Names like Samba will stand out in Russia can not wait for the game tonight.

Dinamo-Zagreb.png

Exciting times at Dinamo Zagreb

Very pleased with my signings so far' date=' wanted to get some quality youngsters in to go with the ones I inherited at Zagreb. This is who i've managed to pick up:

Still needing loans, have Lindegaard on loan (thanks MUFC boss - greatly appreciated), but defence still looking a tad thin, so defender loans at or above 85 would be great.

Still got a few transfers in the pipeline so will see whether they come off or not :D

Pre-season seemed a bit harsh to me, five away friendlies in five days. Travelled from Brazil to England to Romania to France to Spain and then back to Zagreb.

[center']Results as such:

Atletico Mineiro 0 - 6 Dinamo Zagreb

Norwich City 3 - 2 Dinamo Zagreb

Rapid Bucuresti 2 -2 Dinamo Zagreb

OGC Nice 4 - 2 Dinamo Zagreb

Xerex 0 - 0 Dinamo Zagreb[/center]

Like to think I gave a good account of myself against what I consider to be slightly better teams than myself, but hopefully form can pick up from tomorrow when the league kicks off against NK Zadar, again away :rolleyes:

Good Luck to all...

Except those in the Croatian League, I hope you have a dire season :D

cant wait for us to battle off for top spot mate. ;)