• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

Re: Gold Championship 162

It looks as if Sevilla's transfer business has been concluded now and will head into the opening game of the season after having done the following transfers:

Gotoku SAKAI = £4.8m

Edwin CARDONA = £2.3m

Héctor HERRERA = £2.8m

Gohi Bi CYRIAC = £5.8m

Ákos TULIPAN = £0.008m

Néstor ARAUJO = £6.1m

Cristian BOLAÑOS = £5.2m

Adam MAHER = Andrés PALOP + Tom DE MUL

£13m = Tiberio GUARENTE

Guest drseanfitz

Luis GALLEGOS has completed his move to New England Revolution from Universidad de Chile in a swap deal for John LOZANO and Clyde SIMMS . All other offers were turned down.

beat united and flamengo to the young chilean

Cardiff City are all ready and ready to play hull city for their first division 2 match.

ALL TRANSFERS

MALBRANQUE, Steed age 32

YATTARA, Ibrahima age 31

RAHMATI, Mehdi age 29

LATOWSKI, Sebastian age 21

WEISER, Bastian age 21

ERNST, Dominik age 21

ZEIGER, Philipp age 21

OSWALD, Ferdinand age 21

STUDTRUCKER, Marwin age 21

KLÄS, Daniel age 20

COOPER, Mitch age 17

QUAYE, Paul age 16

The offer for Youssef MOHAMAD of Al Ahli Dubai from Anzhi has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With a lot of names too aim for paying 8.5 million for a 87 CB is a cracking price.

He will be taking a place in the first team along side Samba, my team is now ready.

Pinto 87 also joined too join my first team LB/RB

Shimizu signed 86 gk of Tijuana Saucedo which is big improvment of gk position from 82>86;)' date='and i am going to kill my chairman its impossible to make good bid for Paredes sometime my chairman isnnt satisfied sometime his:mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Shimizu signed Rojas 86 CB/LB which will be our best defender;)

header.png

Ragnar SIGURDSSON has completed his move to SM Caen from FC København for 3,222,000 plus Grégory TAFFOREAU and Branko LAZAREVIC . All other offers were turned down.

The 86 rated Icelandic national will be one of my best defenders and joins in time for tonights Divisional kickoff between Montpellier and my superawesomemegafantasticbbqcuddlycarebear SM Caen

;)

Pietro PERDICHIZZI has completed his move to SM Caen from Club Brugge KV for 1,290,000

Young belgian talent with a bucketload of potential ! got him for CV ^^ Wich I'm very happy with ! Will be a sub player most likely considering his low rating ( 78 ) but at the end of the day this is a signing that'll improve in the future !

The offer for Tibo VAN DE VELDE of KSV Roeselare from SM Caen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Might've paid a tad over the top for the belgian midfielder ( 1.1 M ) But he's been linked to big european clubs for the last seasons ... talented as few aswell ... got a great future and that future will be in Caen

:D

Wish people would reject if they did not want to sell or counter a reasonable offer.

Already hating this gameworld.

Same mate, just can't get any deals done. Every player I try and buy I get countered Hazard or they try and give me the player I am interested in and some useless player. Such as Fellaini + McFadden for Hazard or Hazard plus another for Jovetic to name a few deals.

MERTESACKER, Per

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi

PARK, Chu-Young

CHAMAKH, Marouane

DIABY, Abou

DJOUROU, Johan

Looking for PE.

Also will use them to buy players.

Looking to shift them out soon and not just looking for a one rated player below and cash.

dean barden steered Arsenal to victory against Newcastle United.

Arsenal beat Newcastle United 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Walcott scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Persie and Oxlade-chamberlain were also amongst the goalscorers.

Unfortunately, Laurent KOSCIELNY has been badly injured during the last game.

Out for 5 weeks

Alex SONG is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

Out for three games sent off after 7 Min

RVP has scored in every game so far.

GOAL!! - Theo WALCOTT thunders in an overhead kick! Fantastic athleticism!

Never new Walcott could do that.

Ok so i log in for the first time today to see this message...

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Roma and Shakhtar regarding Bonfim DENTINHO has been reversed.

WHY?

If anything the Roma manager had the better side of the deal but i was happy to be recieving Borini in return.

This is the first time in all my time on here considering im a 205 rep that this has happened.

Im shocked to tell you the truth that im in a setup with jealous managers... i wouldnt mind but i didnt have NO intrest for Dentinho.

So obviously someone was jealous at missing out on Borini.

Sorry for the rant but im not happy.

Werder start with a 4-0 away win, Happy with that and how my old boys have started. 2 for Pizarro, 1 for Danny Murphy and 1 for Aaron Hunt.

All done on the transfer front and will save up some cash and buy some golden oldies when people want rid.

Got Distin, Klose, Ledesma, Murphy through the door as well the cash purchase of Lucas Biglia from Anderlecht.

Roll on Valencia in the SMFA Shield on monday, will field the avg rated 78 team for that :D

Guest drseanfitz

took advantage of my high p/ex rates to strengthen the starting XI

Arnar VIDARSSON has completed his move to New England Revolution from Cercle Brugge for £140,000 plus Chris TIERNEY

Thomas BUFFEL has completed his move to New England Revolution from KRC Genk in a swap deal for Shalrie JOSEPH

Laurent CIMAN has completed his move to New England Revolution from Standard Liège in a swap deal for Matt REIS and Pat PHELAN

Tom HOGLI has completed his move to New England Revolution from Club Brugge KV in a swap deal for Sainey NYASSI and Stephen MCCARTHY

Rasmus FALK has completed his move to New England Revolution from Odense BK in a swap deal for Kenny MANSALLY and Zak BOGGS . All other offers were turned down.

Fernando ARISTIGUIETA has completed his move to New England Revolution from Caracas FC in a swap deal for Nate JAQUA . All other offers were turned down.

couple more youngsters

Guest drseanfitz

Mighty Dijon lose.. Dominated the stats in ball possession and shoots on target' date=' yet still lose :o[/quote']

that Kone is holding you back. maybe you should flog him to an american side:p