Re: Gold Championship 162

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Sevilla and AZ regarding Adam MAHER has been reversed.

Jealous managers reporting my completely legitimate deal. :rolleyes: Gave him an 86 GK (which is 3 ratings or something better than his next best) who is starting for Sevilla IRL + a 84 RM/Wing to replace Maher (in 2 parts, so didn't even get him back) and although it was a good deal for me, it wasn't really an unfair one. Sigh.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Mauro CABALLERO of Libertad from New England Revolution has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

another kid joins the revolution.

MERTESACKER' date=' Per

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi

PARK, Chu-Young

CHAMAKH, Marouane

DIABY, Abou

DJOUROU, Johan

Looking for PE.

Also will use them to buy players.

Looking to shift them out soon and not just looking for a one rated player below and cash.[/quote']

Still got everyone for sale.

Also have some players to go on loan

MANNONE, Vito

HENDERSON, Conor

ÖZYAKUP, Oguzhan

Guest drseanfitz

I really hate it when someone has a player transfer listed, with a fee, and then when you offer the fee it just gets rejected straight off, and the player is still listged at the price

I really hate it when someone has a player transfer listed' date=' with a fee, and then when you offer the fee it just gets rejected straight off, and the player is still listged at the price[/quote']

whats then point of listing that players,some people are ..tards,after such move i instantly block those people......and then just see if he s blocked...its just wasting of time and effort with such managers........or when he sends impossible counter offer..........

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered New England Revolution to victory against Columbus Crew.

New England Revolution outclassed Columbus Crew and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Almunia had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Buffel, Dibon and Montenegro were amongst the goalscorers.

Guest drseanfitz

robinlodakatemiaviikko2.jpg

New England Revolution today confirmed the signing of 18 year old Finnish midfielder Robin Lod from HJK for a fee of £590k

imageashxe.jpg

Lod made his debut for the Finish champions last October, and scored the 3rd goal in their 4-1 victory over MyPa. He has since featured heavily in the pre-season league cup, and was expected to take a starting position for the coming season prior to his move.

Revoluton manager Sean has long been a fan of the young Fin, and made a rapid move to secure him when he was made available yesterday

cxH_Po2ULtk

4Nz1m8en4kA

Shakhtar B Team hammered Obolon 5-0.

With a school boy error being made meaning my first team played Saturday and in the cup monday they were unfit and the B team had to be drafted in.

Needless to say problem was averted as we ran out 5-0 winners.

I have Noticed main rivals Dynamo Kiev sit BOTTOM of the league after two games.

dean barden was unable to prevent a Arsenal defeat to SM Caen.

Arsenal slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to SM Caen in their Friendly fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Walcott was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Jammy git won even though I dominated the game. Just proves song and Kos are key players to my team.

Guest drseanfitz

That and when I do they get cancelled and loaning out players then finding the manager has left the club so I have to recall the player and put him back on the loan list.

that is annoying.

keep plugging at it' date=' and you'll get there eventually:D

sean fitzpatrick steered New England Revolution to victory against Los Angeles Galaxy.

New England Revolution beat Los Angeles Galaxy 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Dibon scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Buffel and Sammon were also amongst the goalscorers.

and the revolution go top

dean barden earned a draw with Arsenal against Norwich City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Arsenal and Norwich City in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored both of the goals for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

And with that RVP is taken on the transfer list after being on there for about 4-5 days with no offers. Every point is going to help know as I have a feeling this will be a long season.

Guest drseanfitz

And with that RVP is taken on the transfer list after being on there for about 4-5 days with no offers. Every point is going to help know as I have a feeling this will be a long season.

I've got Arsenal in GC160, and having the exact same sort of season