Re: Gold Championship 162

dean barden steered Arsenal to victory against fierce rivals Manchester United.

Arsenal beat Manchester United 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 2 - 2 draw in their English Shield Round 2 fixture.

Rochester and Chamakh were amongst the goalscorers.

Never thought I would say this but Chamakh you legend

GOAL!! - A speculative chip by Marouane CHAMAKH is fumbled by the hapless keeper and rolls agonisingly over the line!

Pretty much gave up hope of this tie so played my youths with a total rating of 79 throughout the team compared to there 91. And for some reason this counts as one of songs suspension games so thats even better.

:D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

dean barden steered Arsenal to victory against Fulham.

Arsenal beat Fulham 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Wilshere scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Song was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Song recovered from his injury and I was able to select him and he proved to be the winner.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered New England Revolution to victory against D.C.

United.

New England Revolution outclassed D.C.

United and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sammon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Montenegro and Avdic were amongst the goalscorers.

The new manager steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Arsenal.

Queens Park Rangers beat Arsenal 6 - 5 on penalties after a thrilling 3 - 3 draw in their English Shield Round 3 fixture. Campbell and Bothroyd were amongst the goalscorers.

They will now face Stoke City in the English shield round 4.

dean barden steered Arsenal to victory against fierce rivals Manchester United.

Arsenal beat Manchester United 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Van Persie was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arteta and Wilshere were also amongst the goalscorers.

After disappointment in the cup we faced a task of facing Man U who where unbeaten in the league so far with maximum points so far. Knowing that we had already beat them and thus being the only team to beat them so far I new what tactics to set and they have worked magic.

Liverpool lost and Spurs drew so that means we are know 2ed in the league and 2 points away from that top spot. Also RVP is know top goal scorer and Gervinho has the most assists so its all looking good.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered New England Revolution to victory against Chivas USA.

New England Revolution beat Chivas USA 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Carlos had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sammon was on the scoresheet for his side.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) earned a draw with SM Caen against Dijon FCO.

The match ended 1 - 1 between SM Caen and Dijon FCO in their Division 1 fixture.

Niang scored the only goal for SM Caen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

caen1.png

Why what have they done?

Hmm, its just coincidence that all 3 are from Brazil, also coincidence that Chelsea sells hes best players for rather low to Tottenham and Benfica, while other people offered more, including myself, also coincidence that Chelsea took over Twente in GC 155 and sold hes best players for nothing to Estudiantes who's Benfica in GC 162, so all that seems very legit.

Hmm' date=' its just coincidence that all 3 are from Brazil, also coincidence that Chelsea sells hes best players for rather low to Tottenham and Benfica, while other people offered more, including myself, also coincidence that Chelsea took over Twente in GC 155 and sold hes best players for nothing to Estudiantes who's Benfica in GC 162, so all that seems very legit.[/quote']

Your forgetting that they all seem to support the same club and are all friends.

Aaron RAMSEY has completed his move to Málaga CF from Arsenal in a swap deal for Alarcón ISCO and Ignacio CAMACHO

At last a deal which sadly sees Ramsey leave for long time target Isco and Camacho who I know nothing about. This will provide me with a bit more depth and Isco will more then likely get a +2/3 in the next changes to be close or match Ramseys rating.

Guest drseanfitz

At last a deal which sadly sees Ramsey leave for long time target Isco and Camacho who I know nothing about. This will provide me with a bit more depth and Isco will more then likely get a +2/3 in the next changes to be close or match Ramseys rating.

good deal.

Hmm' date=' its just coincidence that all 3 are from Brazil, also coincidence that Chelsea sells hes best players for rather low to Tottenham and Benfica, while other people offered more, including myself, also coincidence that Chelsea took over Twente in GC 155 and sold hes best players for nothing to Estudiantes who's Benfica in GC 162, so all that seems very legit.[/quote']

well ,still they dont destroy clubs,and if are real friends why not give cheaper player to friend........it isnt really cheating

well ' date='still they dont destroy clubs,and if are real friends why not give cheaper player to friend........it isnt really cheating[/quote']

Not if you sell your best players for low value to your buddys and quit club afterwards, on top of that now hes selling all hes best players to whoever, gonna quit once all the job is done, did that in GC 155 with Twente, just did that in GC 158 with Shakhtar, quit like minutes ago, pretty obvious cheating sir :o

dean barden earned a draw with Arsenal against fierce rivals Chelsea.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Arsenal and Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

Meh the easiest game out of the last three ends in a boring 0-0 but 7 points out of 9 from 3 of the top 4 teams is not bad

well ' date='still they dont destroy clubs,and if are real friends why not give cheaper player to friend........it isnt really cheating[/quote']

Course it is cheating, it's a deal that is one sided and benefitting one club, Also Sir Alex Ferguson & David Moyes are friends but you don't see Fergie selling best players to everton on the cheap cos of their friendship.

You are deluded and that chelsea team in 162 is destroyed, the deals should be revered and cheating managers removed from gc's that they both participate in

Course it is cheating' date=' it's a deal that is one sided and benefitting one club, Also Sir Alex Ferguson & David Moyes are friends but you don't see Fergie selling best players to everton on the cheap cos of their friendship.

You are deluded and that chelsea team in 162 is destroyed, the deals should be revered and cheating managers removed from gc's that they both participate in[/quote']

They have been reported and nothing has happened. Quite a shame really that clubs have to be ruined in a GC and you can only report the people once.

Looks like deals in GC 155 and 158 been reversed' date=' so hopefully this will happen here too.[/quote']

As soon as them deals where reversed I would expect the ones in this one to be done and them kicked out because all that is going to happen is Chelsea will get some deals reversed and some not.

Anyway got a 10M bid for Oriol ROMEU accepted which will be offered to the new Chelsea manager on loan then to buy once his TB comes off.