• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 162 So flippin happy It's impossible to describe ! Wilhelmsson ( winger ) rated 87!!! Will be an extremely HUGE BOOST TO MY TEAM ! Together with the signing of Zambro

Re: Gold Championship 162 Shakhtar Finally Become Active.... Bonfim DENTINHO has completed his move to Roma from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Fabio BORINI and Valerio VERRE Borges WILLIAN has com

Re: Gold Championship 162 More players arrive at Figueira After presenting Kouyate as the top signing for the season, some other players arrived at Santa Catarina at the morning. The high rated:

Re: Gold Championship 162

Na Lukaku too' date=' the funny thing is that those cheaters going into newspapers and trying to prove a point, looks rather silly, thought SMFA supports them, not us.[/quote']

As soon as the newspapers articles about them cheating started chelsea recalled the three 89's he loaned benfica and I thought the spurs manager said chelsea needed depth? They go to the papers saying its all fair and then Chelsea sell off there players to distract you from what is happening. And you can only report deals once which fails.

Cheikh M'BENGUE has completed his move to Arsenal from Toulouse for £10,000,000

Well on some brighter news signed a back up LB though picked up a injury while playing for Toulouse on Sat and is already out for 7 days.

Course it is cheating' date=' it's a deal that is one sided and benefitting one club, Also Sir Alex Ferguson & David Moyes are friends but you don't see Fergie selling best players to everton on the cheap cos of their friendship.

You are deluded and that chelsea team in 162 is destroyed, the deals should be revered and cheating managers removed from gc's that they both participate in[/quote']

Fergie doesnt own club same as Moyes,if those are 2 theirs private clubs then he could give players cheaper,to many people is involved,but for example if someone offer 90+91,and someone offer 90+90 for 92 ,if i have better relationship with club that have 90+90 i would give to him,its cheaper but still isnt cheating,its just my pure decision which deal will i accept

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a SM Caen defeat to AS Nancy Lorraine.

SM Caen slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against AS Nancy Lorraine in their Division 1 fixture.

Niang was on the scoresheet for his side.

gc1622.jpg

- This loss drops me down to 19th place in the league, really need some re-inforcements ... I'd greatly appreciate if anyone has cheap 87+ rated attackers/midfielders for sale

:)

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered New England Revolution to victory against Seattle Sounders.

New England Revolution beat Seattle Sounders 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mason had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Vidarsson was on the scoresheet for his side.

my reserves(who are naff. 2*75, 1*76 etc) grabbed a key victory for me, with former cardiff frontman mason a key player

dean barden earned a draw with Arsenal against Aston Villa.

A thrilling match ended 4 - 4 between Arsenal and Aston Villa in their Division 1 encounter.

Walcott scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gervinho and Wilshere were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not sure how I moved up one but still 6 points behind Man U and that is bad.

Made three signings over the last couple of days, Free Agent Tony Cascio signs for £270k, hopefully he can keep getting minutes for Colorado Rapids and get a rise. The second to join was Romain Alessandrini from unmanaged Clermont Foot, hoping he will move to a Ligue 1 side which will see him rise. The final signing who will have more of an impact on the 1st team is Anthony Reveillere who signs from rivals Lyon for £10m. He may be getting on but his 89 rating will help out in the short term and it gives me the option of moving Debuchy up into midfield on the right hand side.

Still looking to sell Mavuba, looking for two players for him with one being a replacement and the other being another midfielder or striker.

dean barden steered Sweden to victory against Albania.

Sweden beat Albania 2 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 4 fixture.

Ibrahimovic had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Isaksson and Wernbloom were amongst the goalscorers.

Best thing about this is this

GOAL!! - Andreas ISAKSSON won't score an easier goal after a terrible back-pass falls short!

That is my Goalkeeper have no idea why he was up there but he won the game.

And offering MERTESACKER, Per and DJOUROU, Johan for a Cb if anyone is interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dean barden was unable to prevent a Arsenal defeat to Real Madrid.

Arsenal lost 6 - 5 to Real Madrid in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Group B encounter.

Oxlade-chamberlain, Walcott and Clement were amongst the goalscorers.

Arsenal out of Europe :(

• 1 month later...

I'm in ! Took a wee read in the available GC teams section and noticed Adam was crying out for a forumer to take over Toulouse ! I left my SM Caen in this setup many moons ago ... but now I'm back in France to show that I've got what it takes !! I'm hoping that It'll be like my A.S.S.E in GC 163 ...

:D

I'm in ! Took a wee read in the available GC teams section and noticed Adam was crying out for a forumer to take over Toulouse ! I left my SM Caen in this setup many moons ago ... but now I'm back in France to show that I've got what it takes !! I'm hoping that It'll be like my A.S.S.E in GC 163 ...

:D

Up for any deals mate? All my team can go apart from Hazard.

Toulouse-FC.png

-Huge loss in opening game for new manager Bishop-

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) takes control of Toulouse.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Toulouse were founded in 1937 and play their home games at Municipal Haute Garonne in Toulouse. The club is also known as Les TFC. They have a rivalry with Bordeaux.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Toulouse defeat to Montpellier HSC.

Toulouse slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Montpellier HSC in their Division 1 fixture.

Obraniak was on the scoresheet for his side.

- Obraniak had the only goal, must admit, I was expecting a major loss for this game, did not do tactics or anything, going to sit down and go over every bit of stats for this team during the day and tweak some formations before saturdays game against Evian ! Expect me to come back all guns blazing for that game !

I've inquired about a few players via PM, have also placed a few high cash bids on certain players I hope get accepted ! Not got any high hopes for those bids tho, cash will never work less the other manager is a complete nublet !

Ashley Cole , 93 rated LB is for sale aswell ! -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...