Champions League 2007-2008

pthame 3d

Guest lil wayne

Re: Champions League 2007-2008

found it out

lazio played the champions league 4 times and inclucing this season its 5

well madrid are too strong but bremen aint the stongest after klose went they are strugling to scorer goals and diego aint playing like he did last seaspn now they lost vs bayern 2 times (preseason 4-1` and in the league 4-0) and they aswell lost vs wolsfburg 3-1 that tells you they struggling to scorer the goals and defend

This is what i think the results will be for the games involving English clubs -

Arsenal 2 - 1 Sevilla - Arsenal have been in great form this season and when they play well and are hard to stop. If Arsenal had a poor start i would say Sevilla but because of Arsenal's start i edge it to them.

Sevilla have had a superb start to the season too, with a maximum 6 points and two consecutive 4-1 wins...

Shakhtar were impresssive last night,

I thaught Celtic werent too bad either tbh, They need that extra Quickness of about a Secound around the Box to get anywere in this group (Sumtin they always have at home but never away) B)

Besides that Chelsea Result all to plan Really, IT was always goin to be tough for liverpool,

Madrid beat bremen 2 1 thanks to Raul and Ruud(tell u the truth he deserved MOM and not Raul lol).

Valencia beat Schalke 04 1 nil thanks to the one and only David Villa(the greatest striker alive :D ).

Can't wait to see manu sporting and aresnal sevilla.

I say manu will win 2 0(now that rooney and owen r back)

And i think arsenal sevilla will end in a 1 1 draw(hope sevilla win :P )

Barcelona go 1 - 0 up through Clerc unlikely goal scorer as he plays for Lyon.

Own goal how embarrassing. :D

I expect Barce to hold onto the game and get the win now.

Own goal yes, but he did save Messi's goal attempt from on the line - there was no way anyone else would have stopped it (i.e. the keeper), so it's 1-1 for him :)

ARSENAL 3 - 0 SEVILLA

A great win for Arsenal and they are continuing there great form as of late.

Well done Arsenal. clapping.gif

Well it was a good win but i sevilla defence screwed up pretty bad espically in the last goal.And Fabregas' shot took a huge deflection but anyway u do have to give arsenal credit great win 4 them. :D