Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Pukki is easily 90+ material..when he play he scores.He'll get his chance next season.
Agreed. Pukki is a great talented goalscorer' date=' and will play a lot more without Raúl.

Obasi is differeny from Pukki; Obasi will play instead of Farfán who's leaving.[/quote']

Thanks for the answer guys. Will rep once spread.

How would you rate Andre Schurrle? How has his season been?

I rate him as a big prospect' date=' and a good player already. Even though he didn't have had his best season, but so hasn't his club you know, but I think he's quality. Especially as left winger for [i']Die Mannschaft[/i] he looks so good...

How would you rate Andre Schurrle? How has his season been?

I would try to get him. He is young and already has made appearances for the Germany national team which is filled with talented youngsters. He has been linked with a move to Chelsea. Im not sure if that is still on since they already signed Marin. But i see him as a 92 player in the future.

I have a question/s on Francois Affolter. How did he do at Werder Bremen' date=' and is he a possible full time signing there? :)[/quote']

He was not able to convince me. But it is always difficult for a young player to perform in a team where almost noone performs.

I think that Werder is still thinking about a signing but with Prödl / Naldo and Sokratis probably being starters it might be difficult for him even if Werder should decide to buy him.

On the other hand: Prödl has been injured quite often, Sokratis is not too happy playing for a team that wasn't able to qualify for any european competition and Naldo always talking about his dream to go back to Brazil - who knows...

Anyway, unless you are not desperate enough to clutch at every straw I would look for someone else.

Hi guys

what do you thing about Kiessling and Barnetta? they will stay at 90 or drop?

and what about unnerstall for next season? do you think he have the opportunity to stay as the main GK in schalke?

thanks in advance :-)

Hi guys

and what about unnerstall for next season? do you think he have the opportunity to stay as the main GK in schalke?

Any help about that is posible people? what do you think about those 3 players?

Hi guys

Should stay.

Unnerstall you need to wait to see if they sign a new GK.

With Monchengladbach getting 4th and therefore Champions League football, are we expecting most of the first team to all get +1 from 87 to 88? The reason I ask is because I am unsure on wether to sell Hanke or not.

I watched the play-off last night and Beister seemed a threat. Is he expected to go back to Hamburg and play next season?

Then a off topic question, which website is good for german transfers? Preferably in english!

With Monchengladbach getting 4th and therefore Champions League football' date=' are we expecting most of the first team to all get +1 from 87 to 88? The reason I ask is because I am unsure on wether to sell Hanke or not.

I watched the play-off last night and Beister seemed a threat. Is he expected to go back to Hamburg and play next season?

Then a off topic question, which website is good for german transfers? Preferably in english![/quote']

Gladbach is very difficult to predict.

On the one hand they have played a superb season and reached the CL qualification spot - something that probably no one would have expected before. On the other hand, they had to fight against relegation last season and so their ratings are reasonably quite low.

Having said this, I think we can expect some more risers at Gladbach for sure, but it will also depend on how they will do next season. I doubt SM will give them unreasonable rises just because they became 4th this season.

Hanke is one of the players that could (or maybe even should) rise by one. Jantschke is another one. Lots of their regular players have a 87 rating, which of course is quite low. And so I think we can expect some +1 rises there.

Beister will join Hamburg next season and as he seems to be a good player, I can see him getting minutes. Especially as Petric will leave the club.

On the one hand they have played a superb season and reached the CL qualification spot - something that probably no one would have expected before. On the other hand' date=' they had to fight against relegation last season and so their ratings are reasonably quite low.

Having said this, I think we can expect some more risers at Gladbach for sure, but it will also depend on how they will do next season. I doubt SM will give them unreasonable rises just because they became 4th this season.

Hanke is one of the players that could (or maybe even should) rise by one. Jantschke is another one. Lots of their regular players have a 87 rating, which of course is quite low. And so I think we can expect some +1 rises there.[/quote']

Why is Hanke the first name you mention? IF anything, the striker is Gladbach's worst position.

Reading the post I quoted in my response may help you to answer your own question.

I forgot he asked about Hanke when I was done reading yours. My bad.

Anywho, there are a few who deserve it more than Hanke. Hanke is the last starter that deserves to rise (from the 87 players). And he's not really better than Igor, it's close.

Jantschke deserves it in my opinion (more), but obviously Ter Stegen is the best 87, and Daems is too, but his age won't help his case.

On the one hand they have played a superb season and reached the CL qualification spot - something that probably no one would have expected before. On the other hand' date=' they had to fight against relegation last season and so their ratings are reasonably quite low.

Hanke is one of the players that could (or maybe even should) rise by one. Jantschke is another one. Lots of their regular players have a 87 rating, which of course is quite low. And so I think we can expect some +1 rises there.

Beister will join Hamburg next season and as he seems to be a good player, I can see him getting minutes. Especially as Petric will leave the club.[/quote']

Thanks buddy. I decided to sell Hanke so you gave me the answer I wanted.

From the first team I have only kept Ter Stegen, Jantschke and Herrmann which I hope will all go to 88.

Back to Hamburg, what is the talk about Rudnevs? Are their fans hopeful he will come in, play and score goals? I have taken a risk and got him as he was cheap.

I have bought Sorg, Trybull, Beister, Klaus, Ginter and Yesil. I know about Yesil's potential and I liked what I saw of Beister the other night. What is the future expectations of the others? Is there anyone I have potentially missed that are talented?

Thanks again