Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Should I sell Sven Ulreich if I need money or he will be some extra GK?

If you need the money and if you don't need him, then I'd advice you to sell him. Ulreich certainly isn't bad and I think he could become a 89 or even 90 rated goalie anytime. But he probably will stay at Stuttgart for a long time (I rarely have seen a player that is rooted to his home club in a way like he is), and I believe that Stuttgart won't be successful enough to warrant him higher ratings than 90.

If you need the money and if you don't need him' date=' then I'd advice you to sell him. Ulreich certainly isn't bad and I think he could become a 89 or even 90 rated goalie anytime. But he probably will stay at Stuttgart for a long time (I rarely have seen a player that is rooted to his home club in a way like he is), and I believe that Stuttgart won't be successful enough to warrant him higher ratings than 90.[/quote']

Thanks mate, just one more question. What do you think about Lasogga? What will be with him now when Hertha is relegated? :)

Thanks mate' date=' just one more question. What do you think about Lasogga? What will be with him now when Hertha is relegated? :)[/quote']

So far I haven't heard any big rumours about him leaving Hertha. Honestly I also don't rate him that highly. A good young forward with 88/89 potential IMO - but nothing special.

thanks mate. should i keep Matthias OSTRZOLEK and Jonathan SCHMID ?

I'd keep both for now..both can rise more.

Will Xherdan Shaqiri rise in the next changes' date=' or if not, when? Also, will Granit Xhaka get a straight rise to 88 or is that too much for him? Thanks in advance!:)[/quote']

Both will stay.

Can anyone tell me about this guy.

Dominik Ernst

Is he have the ability to be in Schalke first squad next season?

What his rating wise?

Thanks.

I doubt mate...From what I know Hoger is playing for Schalke pretty good and regular there

Whose best?

Holtby' date='

Ter Stegan,

Matip?[/quote']

Ter Stegen,Matip,Holtby.In this order

Samed Yesil and Alexandar Stevanovic...are these players due a rise?

I doubt..Yesil may get a +1/2.Deffo keep Yesil anyway.

A bit off topic i know, but as a West brom fan, i am interested to hear about this Ralf Ragnick, who looks like he is going to be taking over very soon, i have personally never heard of him, just wondering if any fans of Bundesliga know about him :confused:

• 1 month later...

Right now' date=' I'm not really feeling motivated to create one. Maybe I will once the Bundesliga is announced, but don't expect one.[/quote']

Ouch that is like a crushing blow with a sledge-hammer as your reviews are probably the most accurate and detailed that I have saw on the forum.