Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Right now' date=' I'm not really feeling motivated to create one. Maybe I will once the Bundesliga is announced, but don't expect one.[/quote']

I'm really sorry to hear that though it's perfectly understandable! I hope you feel more motivated for a new thread next season.

Anyway I want to say thanks for the best prediction threads ever.

Right now' date=' I'm not really feeling motivated to create one. Maybe I will once the Bundesliga is announced, but don't expect one.[/quote']

Ah no..bad news for the forum.If you'll never do again another Bundesliga thread thanks for the best predictions thread ever on this forum mate. :(

with Naldo and Marin gone from Werder, do you think Prodl will be a starter next season? And who is most likely to replace Marin on the wing? Will it be Trinks or some other youngster, or someone will be bought as a replacement?

ANd also about Florian Trinks, is he a youngster worth getting?

I see that Thy is now at FC St.Pauli - any Bundesliga experts have an opinion of whether he will get a fair amount of playing time? Also, with playing time, do you think he can recapture the potential he was hyped-up for?

I also see Daniel Ginczek has been loaned there from Dortmund - what is this guy's potential?

(I have a 1.FC Saarbrucken side, so looking for lower rated players with potential, hence all the 'potential' questions... and some playing time would be nice!)

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, which keeper do you think is the best to buy for the long term?

Baumann (87), Trapp (86), Unnerstall (83)

Im right in thinking Unnerstall will get a rise for last season? But I think Hilderbrand might be the new Schalke number 1, so not sure if I should get Unnerstall or one of the higher rated keepers.

Any info would be great :)

German Bundesliga 2 ratings review are due to be next along with the french counterparts.

There is the list:

SpVgg Greuther Fürth (4)

Max Grun

Sercan SARARER

Edgar PRIB

Felix KLAUS

Frankfurt (2)

Sonny KITTEL

Sebastian RODE

Düsseldorfer TuS Fortuna 1895 (3)

Oliver FINK

Assani Lukimya

Beister

FC St. Pauli von 1910 (3)

Lasse SOBIECH

Philipp TSCHAUNER

Dennis DAUBE

Paderborn (2)

Diego DEMME

Alban MEHA

TSV 1860 München (1)

Christopher SCHINDLER

Union Berlin (2)

Christopher SCHINDLER

Christopher Quiring

Eintracht (5)

Ermin BICAKCIC

Ken REICHEL

Mirko BOLAND

Daniel DAVARI

Norman THEUERKAUF

Dresden (4)

Florian JUNGWIRTH

Romain BREGERIE

Robert KOCH

David SOLGA

Benjamin KIRSTEN

MSV Duisburg (5)

André HOFFMANN

Felix WIEDWALD

Kevin Wolze

Bruno SOARES

Daniel BROSINSKI

Bochum (2)

Jonas ACQUISTAPACE

Andreas LUTHE

FC Ingolstadt 04 (2)

José-alex IKENG

Stefan LEITL (altough +30 years old)

FSV Frankfurt (3)

Yannick STARK

Zafer YELEN

Nils TEIXEIRA

SV Sandhausen (5)

Marco PISCHORN

Daniel ISCHDONAT

Daniel SCHULZ

Julian SCHAUERTE

Marcel KANDZIORA

Aalen (4)

Jürgen MÖSSMER

Leandro GRECH

Daniel BERNHARDT

Robert LECHLEITER

Regensburg (1)

Ronny PHILP

I would like your opinions. How much they will rise? (PLEASE COMMENT EVERY PLAYERS)

Is the promoted teams get a review n the bundesliga 2?

In italian reviews +32/33 years old players got +5,+6 and even +7 rise. Will that happen again in german ratings?

If you know more risers, let me know;)

So lars bender will get to 90 but not this rating changes? What about his bro.Sven bender?

btw. Any idea what rating.draxler will get to these.changes and is schiber a replacment for grosskuertz?

Sven is stucked at 90 for this changes..he had some problems with the injuries but can get 91 in next season.

Draxler may sneak a +1 again and Schieber isnt a replacement for Grosskreutz.Schieber is a striker.

Sven is stucked at 90 for this changes..he had some problems with the injuries but can get 91 in next season.

Draxler may sneak a +1 again and Schieber isnt a replacement for Grosskreutz.Schieber is a striker.

So, will grosskuertz rise with no competetion from schiber and is chieber likelt to get any games in the future, seeing as they got reus and lewondoski?

Also whats going to hunt? 92?

Sorry for all the questions :P

So' date=' will grosskuertz rise with no competetion from schiber and is chieber likelt to get any games in the future, seeing as they got reus and lewondoski?

Also whats going to hunt? 92?

Sorry for all the questions :P[/quote']

Schieber will turn into a very good player under Klopp eyes.He was alright so far in friendlies.Grosskreutz have competition from Kuba who was sublime in 2nd part of season.Lewandoski is a CF and Reus is a winger mate.Grosskreutz have a solid 89...I doubt a bout his 90.

What is the true potential of Julian Draxler' date=' i have heard that his talent is over hyped???[/quote']

He's overhyped but he can get into the 90'ish....he's still very young and cant tell you exactly but he's deffo a very good buy for future.

He's overhyped but he can get into the 90'ish....he's still very young and cant tell you exactly but he's deffo a very good buy for future.

Is the schalke youth overhyped then? Papa, matin, hobby, unnerstall etc.