Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Sebastian Polter of Wolfsburg' date=' how much will he rise?[/quote']

I think you should read the first post.

I think +5 for him.

I think you should stick to things you know something about... German ratings aren't one of those.

Good work as ever Phil, I disagree with Swierczok from Kaiserslauten as I think he will get his Poland rise on top.

Can you tell me about the loan deal with Affolter? Are Werder likely to sign him at the end of the season? How has he performed for them so far?

Thanks

Thank you very much Phil. Briliant work.

Don't you think Farfan will drop to 90 because he seems to be behind Raul, Huntelaar and Obasi in the pecking order at Schalke? Or will SM play it safe and keep him at 91?

Hey Phil, great job as usual.

Still, i would point out that Vestergaard and Ricardo Rodriguez will rise more than you´re predicting imo. Vestergaard probaby 82/83 and Ricardo Rodriguez maybe to 85. I think they played every single minute (or close) since last changes (in decent teams), and we can´t forget that Ricardo Rodriguez played a lot in Swiss this season and he didn´t rise for that. That will be taken into account in this review. He also played for his NT. Then if we compare them with Fallou Diagne or Alexander Ring for example, i think you underrated them in your predictions.

In other matter, i would like to know how much do you rate Reus´s chance of a rise this time? 50/50?

Cheers.

crossing my fingers for gomez's rise (again)

I hope so' date=' too.

However Phil predicted a 93/94 - so not a certain rise. And I'd second this.

Last time I said that he fully deserved a rise to 94 - definitely not less than van Persie did (who rose to 94 as we all know). But actually Gomez didn't get that rise.

This time his performances were still good. It would be insane to call [b']9 league goals[/b] in 11 games, 4 CL goals in 2 games and 1 goal in the German cup in 1 game since the last changes bad.

His team in general isn't doing bad either. Of course Bayern will never be pleased with the 2nd place in league. But after all they are still participating in all 3 competitions.

But the main point is that Gomez IMO was doing better before the last changes (and didn't get his rise) so I wouldn't be surprised if SM denies him his rise once again.

I hope so' date=' too.

However Phil predicted a 93/94 - so not a certain rise. And I'd second this.

Last time I said that he fully deserved a rise to 94 - definitely not less than van Persie did (who rose to 94 as we all know). But actually Gomez didn't get that rise.

This time his performances were still good. It would be insane to call [b']9 league goals[/b] in 11 games, 4 CL goals in 2 games and 1 goal in the German cup in 1 game since the last changes bad.

His team in general isn't doing bad either. Of course Bayern will never be pleased with the 2nd place in league. But after all they are still participating in all 3 competitions.

But the main point is that Gomez IMO was doing better before the last changes (and didn't get his rise) so I wouldn't be surprised if SM denies him his rise once again.

yeap hence crossing my fingers again.

gomez has been in most of my squads for almost 2 years now, the last update seemed a certain 94 but never happened. i'll be honest though, if rvp is 94 this season, it wouldn't be fair for gomez to be 94 now. lets all hope haha

thanks phil! great work as per usual!

seems like a quieter sm update than usual, not many great changes this time around. :)

hopefully we wont get big upsets in the ratings this time around lol... i'd expect your usual minium 95% accuraccy haha:cool:

Nice work Phil once again !!!

I have a question, i dont see Bundesliga but i see Gladbach in great form and

JANTSCHKE first team regular....but i see you predict a +1 most likely...he is young but is he worthkeeping? or sell after the rise?

I also want to know what are the chance or Marco REUS to rise? 50/50?

80/20?

Thank you for your great effort Phill. Im creating a tool myself to analyse every team based on the real stats, minutes, goals, assist.

I notice that there are a lot of players playing in Germany who have American citizenship or have an Anglo-American name. Maybe because of all the foreign servicemen abroad for many years.

The question being, are there many players that would be of quality that could appear for the US in the coming years? I understand that trying to guess who could appear for the US is more a bit off the wall, but I believe that Germany will be looked at for the coming years.

I believe that an established player like Chandler, and someone who is not established, like Boyd, could make a good impression. :)

Nice work Phil once again !!!

I have a question' date=' i dont see Bundesliga but i see Gladbach in great form and

JANTSCHKE first team regular....but i see you predict a +1 most likely...he is young but is he worthkeeping? or sell after the rise?[/quote']

He is worth keeping. Very solid, especially for his age. He is too good and too young to have 86 or 87 as his peak. Potential is 90+ I think.

I see that Bayern Munich are about to announce the signing of Dante from Gladbach, is he any good and what do you see his long term prospects being seeing as he's 28 already? Do you see him starting for Munich?

I see that Bayern Munich are about to announce the signing of Dante from Gladbach' date=' is he any good and what do you see his long term prospects being seeing as he's 28 already? Do you see him starting for Munich?[/quote']

Yes, he is good, and yes, he has a chance starting for Bayern. He is playing very good for Gladbach, and it's not like Bayern has the greatest defenders (lots of potential though). He also can play leftback, so that only increases his chances. I don't see why he can't reach something like 90. 28 is not old for a central defender BTW.

I notice that there are a lot of players playing in Germany who have American citizenship or have an Anglo-American name. Maybe because of all the foreign servicemen abroad for many years.

The question being' date=' are there many players that would be of quality that could appear for the US in the coming years? I understand that trying to guess who could appear for the US is more a bit off the wall, but I believe that Germany will be looked at for the coming years.

I believe that an established player like Chandler, and someone who is not established, like Boyd, could make a good impression. :)[/quote']

I was going to say Boyd, i think in 5 years or so he could be a very good plaeyre for the USA NT

Huntelaar must rise.. +1 or +2..

I agree, it would be ridiculous if he stays at 90. Farfán is 91 (also Schalke), Podolski is 91 (Köln of all clubs), so it's not like he can't as Schalke player. He is shining for both Schalke and his national team, and not so little. Farfán and especially Podolski are awesome BTW.

So yeah, Huntelaar +1 or +2 should be the question rather than +1 or stay. He really earns 92. :)