Podolski91:

..................gp..gs..a...........min

1.Bundesliga 21 16 5 1 1 1808

Vucinic92:

...........gp..gs..a............min

Serie A 23 5 9 3 14 1619

yeah i think your right he will get 91, but not 92

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Does Sakai look a decent player? And do Stuttgart have the option to buy him - is it likely he will move permanently (to them or any other Bundesliga side)?

Also' date=' great work as per usual. :)[/quote']

Bump after his +2 today!

Does Sakai look a decent player? And do Stuttgart have the option to buy him - is it likely he will move permanently (to them or any other Bundesliga side)?

Also' date=' great work as per usual. :)[/quote']

Bump after his +2 today!

He definitely does. He looked very good so far - definitely not worse than Molinaro or Boka.

And yes, Stuttgart has the option to buy him and I'm pretty sure they will do so.

Is there any chance for Hummels to reach 93? The best CB in Bundesliga and IMO in the top 5 in all Europe.

Hummels=100 x Piqué :P

Greetings

hummels wont get a rise in these changes, if anything he will get one if Dortmund win the league.. even then it looks like his chances are slim.

hummels wont get a rise in these changes' date=' if anything he will get one if Dortmund win the league.. even then it looks like his chances are slim.[/quote']

I wouldn't say so.

Of course in this changes it's rather unrealistic - like Phil predicted.

However at the end of the season I'd say he has a good chance to get 93 - especially if Dortmund wins the title. I furthermore assume that the next changes will occur only after the Euros. And with Hummels most likely being a regular for Germany there - a good result of the German National team might also have a positive effect on his rating.

I wouldn't say so.

Of course in this changes it's rather unrealistic - like Phil predicted.

However at the end of the season I'd say he has a good chance to get 93 - especially if Dortmund wins the title. I furthermore assume that the next changes will occur only after the Euros. And with Hummels most likely being a regular for Germany there - a good result of the German National team might also have a positive effect on his rating.

fair point i'd agree tbh :o , i was only stating a point that he werent going to rise these changes, thats the important fact!

he is good enough for a 93, but i feel he will only get it if Dortmund win the league and he plays regulary for the german side in the Euros.

Really? That would be an innovation' date=' rating changes in august. But it would make sense actually.[/quote']

Well, having had a second thought, you're right. In 2010 the changes were before the WC (and so Müller got a huge rise in the first changes of the season 2010/11 from 89 to 92 for example).

So maybe I'm wrong with this. Maybe the changes will already occur at the end of the season (before the Euros).

Had 188 of 196 ratings correct today which equals 95.92%' date=' slightly better than yesterday. In total, 384 of 402 predictions (95.52%) have been spot on so far.[/quote']

quality mate, i know where to look for future predictions with incredible stats like that! fair plays and keep up the good work!

Can someone please sort these players in order 1-7 according to their potencial:

Alaba

Nordtveit

Lasogga

Toni Kroos

Luiz Gustavo

Jannik Vestergaard

Herrmann (Gladbach player)

I think that it is extremely difficult to say anything about potential.

You would have to watch every single game more than once, see him during the training and so on.

But based on what I have seen so far I would categorize these players like this:

Five stars:

Toni Kroos

4 starts:

Luiz Gustavo

Herrmann

Alaba

3 stars:

Nordtveit

Lasogga (maybe 4 stars, but it is very difficult to judge as he is not a regular starter and his team is doing awful in 2012)

Jannik Vestergaard

I know that this rating might / should be discussed, I just tried to help by giving my point of view.