Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Is Fahrmann injured? I see he has 9 league starts this season and 4 Europa but has yet to be named as a substitute. Is he No.1 when fit? Is he a good keeper and will he get more mins this season? What kind of rating can he realistically achieve within a season or 2. Thanks

Is Fahrmann injured? I see he has 9 league starts this season and 4 Europa but has yet to be named as a substitute. Is he No.1 when fit? Is he a good keeper and will he get more mins this season? What kind of rating can he realistically achieve within a season or 2. Thanks

Yes, he is injured but he should be back within the next couple of weeks.

The question is: Who will be number one? Fährmann (great talent but some mediocre performances)? Unnerstall (not as talented as Fährmann but some really good performances)? Hildebrand (former part of the German national team)? Somebody else (Drobny, Adler, ...)?

I am not able to give any kind of prediction.

Sorr for not beeing able to help :(

Yes' date=' he is injured but he should be back within the next couple of weeks.

The question is: Who will be number one? Fährmann (great talent but some mediocre performances)? Unnerstall (not as talented as Fährmann but some really good performances)? Hildebrand (former part of the German national team)? Somebody else (Drobny, Adler, ...)?

I am not able to give any kind of prediction.

Sorr for not beeing able to help :([/quote']

Thanks for your response it was still helpful

Maximilian Beister : should I keep him in only a fairly competitive gameworld?

In the first rating thread this season Phil listed Beister as "definitely keep".

When I asked a question about his future I got this answer from another forumer:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1910440&postcount=538

Hope this helps! :)

I have a question about two players in 2 Bundesliga, but I guess both of their clubs will play in Bundesliga next year so I'll take my chances posting it in this thread ;)

Sebastian Rode of Eintracht Frankfurt and Sercan Sararer of Greuther Fürth. Are any of these players a great prospect? How will they handle playing in Bundesliga? Any interest from any present Bundesliga teams?

hey. is rafinha good? is he worth keeping or would i be better off swapping for another 90 defender? thanks.

I think it might be a good idea to look for someone else. With Lahm playing RB his chances to shine are pretty slim (and when he plays his star doesn't shine too bright).

Should Dortmund win the Bundesliga, I think Hummels, Subotic, Lewandowski and perhaps Kagawa should all get +1.

Gundogan should also be up for a rise following his good performances as of late.

Should Dortmund win the Bundesliga' date=' I think Hummels, Subotic, Lewandowski and perhaps Kagawa should all get +1.

Gundogan should also be up for a rise following his good performances as of late.[/quote']

Basically you're right.

However Lewandowski and Kagawa should both rise to 91 regardless if Dortmund wins the league or not (but I'm pretty sure that they will win it).

Regarding Hummels and Subotic I'd say that a rise after the second title would be deserved. They both easily have the quality for a 93 respectively 92 rating. But I'm not 100 % sure if SM will give it to them.

Gündogan has really improved in the past few games and considering his current 'low' rating, he definitely should rise.

Another one to mention is certainly Großkreutz. I'm not the biggest fan of him and I think his football skills are rather limited but he is a real working machine on the sideline. IMO he should rise to 90.

Can Blaszczykowski get 90?

He has the potential to get it but I doubt that he'll get it next time as he just rose last time and as I'd expect him to be the first player subbed out when Götze is fully fit again.

Can Blaszczykowski get 90?

He has been an outstanding replacement for Götze so far - and got his deserved rise for that.

If the next rating changes take place at the end of the season I doubt that he will rise again (30/70). If they take place after the European championship it depends on Poland's performance.

The problem is: When Götze returns nobody knows where Kuba should play. Maybe Klopp will rotate a bit more but next season Reus will be another competitor for almost every position in midfield so it will be interesting to see how they will deal with this "problem".

Anyway, Kuba is having his best time since he arrived in Dortmund and I am pretty sure that he will get his rise sooner or later (as long as he keeps performing).

He has been an outstanding replacement for Götze so far - and got his deserved rise for that.

If the next rating changes take place at the end of the season I doubt that he will rise again (30/70). If they take place after the European championship it depends on Poland's performance.

The problem is: When Götze returns nobody knows where Kuba should play. Maybe Klopp will rotate a bit more but next season Reus will be another competitor for almost every position in midfield so it will be interesting to see how they will deal with this "problem".

Anyway' date=' Kuba is having his best time since he arrived in Dortmund and I am pretty sure that he will get his rise sooner or later (as long as he keeps performing).[/quote']

Great response mate thank you, cant rep tho as I have to spread :D

I'm after a few opinions on Lars Bender

1. Does he have the ability to play at a big club on a regular basis and prove to be a success (whether it be in Germany or elsewhere in Europe)?
  2. If a move to a big club comes to fruition, does he have the ability and potential to rise above 90?

Any chance of Ivica Olic to rise back to 90 at the end of the season review?

I doubt it as he hardly plays for Bayern (only when Gomez needs a rest).

How good is Schmelzer? Could he ever be 92+?

He had a lot of problems with all kinds of injuries during the first half of the season so his performance was far from last year's quality. But he bounced back and is quite stable now. Piszczek is way better this season so if I should predict a rise to 92 I would say that he is the one who could reach it first.

I think that Schmelzer is good but his chances to rise to 92 within the next season are pretty low - and if he is not able to step up to the next level he might have to face some serious competition one day.

I sold him last year as I don't believe in him being able to become world class.

I'm after a few opinions on Lars Bender

Does he have the ability to play at a big club on a regular basis and prove to be a success (whether it be in Germany or elsewhere in Europe)?

If a move to a big club comes to fruition' date=' does he have the ability and potential to rise above 90?

[/quote']

To make it short: Yes and yes.

He was one of Leverkusen's most consistent players and probably their best (together with Leno).

The problem is: I don't see him moving within the next one or two years. Players on his position usually do not get too much attention and players of Leverkusen get even less attention (except for Brazilians). Kießling played an outstanding season in 2009/10 and there wasn't a single rumour of him moving.

That said I think he will be limited by his team - I can see him rising to 90 but anything better would be a big surprise as long as he stays at Leverkusen.