Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Do ursine mammals defecate in arborial surroundings?

It depends on your GW (how competitive is it?) and your team (how many good defenders do you have?).

Is Howedes worth keeping??

It depends on your GW (how many bears live in the woods?) and your team (mainly polar bears or grizzlies?).

Maybe I mixed up something but I guess both of you know what I mean.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Is Sidney Sam worth keeping? I know he is now injured and Leverkusen isn't having a great season so Sam isn't supposed to rise in the short term.

In my team however he always has great performances scoring goals and making assists.

Can he rise in the next future or is he going to move to a bigger club or or 'd better sell him? Thank you

any thoughts on renato augusto? he used to be a hot prospect a couple years ago

He was' date=' maybe he still is - but he is injured way too often and way too long.

Phillip Wollscheid..

Can he ever be a 90+ player?

He can. If he will at Leverkusen? I don't know as I don't know who will be their new coach and who might be the two starting CB. Might be Toprak and Wollscheid, could be Reinartz and Friedrich, maybe Schwaab and someone else.

Wollscheid is talented, no doubt about it. But I don't like predictions for someone who moves to a bigger club - there are way too many things that could happen.

Is Sidney Sam worth keeping? I know he is now injured and Leverkusen isn't having a great season so Sam isn't supposed to rise in the short term.

In my team however he always has great performances scoring goals and making assists.

Can he rise in the next future or is he going to move to a bigger club or or 'd better sell him? Thank you

I doubt that he will move and nobody knows how fast he will recover. I don't see him as a future 91+ so if you are looking for someone of this class you should sell him. If there are other players available I might think about a swap.

David Alaba...what can we expect from him? Is he more of a long term prospect or is he starting most games already for Munich?

he is very good,already over 2500min this season for bayern

Can we expect Gotze back in the first XI the last few games?

He'll sneak minutes but as a sub(at least I HOPE)....I doubt Klopp will risk with him because they sealed the title and isnt any reason to force him to get another injury...

May I ask your opinions on this player, Florian Hartherz from Bremen?

I have not watched matches in Bundesliga and currently i have a bidding war on this player. Do he have great potential to play at a level like Schmelzer (as an example) in the future?

I think Goetze will get minutes as he wants to regain some match fitness and playing time, in order for Low to take notice ahead of Euro 2012.

But at the end of the day, it's Klopp's call. I think he'll do the right thing by the player and give him time of the pitch. ;)

Herby

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Is Claudio Pizarro safe at 90? I've read he could go to Bayern Munich next season...should I buy him as a good reserve? thank you

He should be safe. His performance hasn't been outstanding lately but it should be enough to keep his 90.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

thank you Nabu! and what about Dante instead? He's just been bought by Bayern Munich...do you think he will play regularly or he''ll just be a benchwarmer? thank you again

thank you Nabu! and what about Dante instead? He's just been bought by Bayern Munich...do you think he will play regularly or he''ll just be a benchwarmer? thank you again

Well, he certainly looked more solid than Boateng & van Buyten this season, so he could be the player alongside Badstuber, but I don't know how Heynckes (or any other coach) would feel about playing 2 left-footed players at CB.

So unless more transfers happen I think one of the following back-lines is the one we'll see next season.

Lahm ---- Dante/Boateng ---- Badstuber ---- Alaba

with Boateng/Dante as a versatile back-up then

or

Boateng ---- Dante ---- Badstuber ---- Lahm

if Alaba can't stabilize his current form over a longer period of time.

One thing is certain though, they could really do with Dante in the CL final ;)

Well' date=' he certainly looked more solid than Boateng & van Buyten this season, so he could be the player alongside Badstuber, but I don't know how Heynckes (or any other coach) would feel about playing 2 left-footed players at CB.

So unless more transfers happen I think one of the following back-lines is the one we'll see next season.

Lahm ---- Dante/Boateng ---- Badstuber ---- Alaba

with Boateng/Dante as a versatile back-up then

or

Boateng ---- Dante ---- Badstuber ---- Lahm

if Alaba can't stabilize his current form over a longer period of time.

One thing is certain though, they could really do with Dante in the CL final ;)[/quote']

Would you rate Dante highly then? I know Gladbach are having a pretty decent season, has he been a key part of that?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

One thing is certain though' date=' they could really do with Dante in the CL final ;)[/quote']

ahahah sure! :) thank you for your answer! so do you think it could be a good deal buying him?

Would you rate Dante highly then? I know Gladbach are having a pretty decent season' date=' has he been a key part of that?[/quote']

Ya... he's been really good. Based on his preformances for Gladbach he should start for Bayern.

Ya... he's been really good. Based on his preformances for Gladbach he should start for Bayern.

As I think that Boateng has enormous potential I have to disagree with you (I don't know why but I still believe in him).

But one thing is for sure: Bayern needs rock solid defenders and Dante is at least good enough to be a safe back-up.

To me it looks a bit strange that teams like ManU and Bayern invest their money in players like Gaitan, Young, Shaquiri or Dante. But maybe the times are a changing and players like Hummels, Götze, Lavezzi or Eriksen won't follow every call from the big ones anymore. We will see.

Unnerstall and Fahrmann, are they 88+ potential atleast, and how likely are either of them to hit that rating witin a year?

Thinking if I should just keep the pair, or be forced to drastically overpay for a 90+ keeper basically..

As I think that Boateng has enormous potential I have to disagree with you (I don't know why but I still believe in him).

But one thing is for sure: Bayern needs rock solid defenders and Dante is at least good enough to be a safe back-up.

To me it looks a bit strange that teams like ManU and Bayern invest their money in players like Gaitan' date=' Young, Shaquiri or Dante. But maybe the times are a changing and players like Hummels, Götze, Lavezzi or Eriksen won't follow every call from the big ones anymore. We will see.[/quote']

Munich defence is absolutely rubbish..rarely they're picking up a good match.Boateng is a mistake machine and sometimes he's doing some phenomenal saves but u prefer a solid defender who's doing amazing saves and dont do mistakes(dante) or one whos doing amazing saves and is doing 1 mistake at 2-3 games(boateng).

Unnerstall and Fahrmann' date=' are they 88+ potential atleast, and how likely are either of them to hit that rating witin a year?

Thinking if I'm better of keeping them/one of them in a gold or overpay alot to bring in Cech or Adler or someone..

Thx in advance.[/quote']

Both are 88+ potential but I'd go for Unnerstall.

To me it looks a bit strange that teams like ManU and Bayern invest their money in players like Gaitan' date=' Young, Shaquiri or Dante. But maybe the times are a changing and players like Hummels, Götze, Lavezzi or Eriksen won't follow every call from the big ones anymore. We will see.[/quote']

Oh, didn't mean to be negative about Boateng. I believe in him too. Just saying that Dante has been the better one this season. Dante is a good choice for both central defense and leftback. It gives Bayern nice depth, and his experience is good with all those young defenders in Alaba, Badstuber and Boateng.