Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

alright' date=' thx mate. I know this is nearly impossible, but what would you guess their rating is in a year from now?

Really hard to compete in a gc with a 83/84 rated GK :P[/quote']

Considering he's a regular for Schalke he'll hit about 87/8/9 next year IMO.

Considering that noone knows who will be their first choice keeper next season it is pretty impossible to make predictions' date=' isn't it?

Look at my posting on page 7 to see what I mean.

Oh, didn't mean to be negative about Boateng. I believe in him too. Just saying that Dante has been the better one this season. Dante is a good choice for both central defense and leftback. It gives Bayern nice depth, and his experience is good with all those young defenders in Alaba, Badstuber and Boateng.

I totally agree with you when it comes to consistency. I just try to believe in Boateng, even if he's giving me a hard time once in while ;)

Btw.: Are you sure that Dante can play LB? Did he play there in Belgium? If he is really able to do so he might be an even better backup than I thought he'd be.

I totally agree with you when it comes to consistency. I just try to believe in Boateng' date=' even if he's giving me a hard time once in while ;)

Btw.: Are you sure that Dante can play LB? Did he play there in Belgium? If he is really able to do so he might be an even better backup than I thought he'd be.[/quote']

I am totally sure. Gladbach signed him when he was playing as leftback for Luik, though with the idea to use him as a central defender. And I also heard from someone that he has played as midfielder during his time in Brazil, but unsure if he would do well there still.

Why Marin is starting some matches in the bench?

Does Lars Bender has potential to reach 90 in the next review?

Marin's injures:08/12/11 to 03/01/12

17/01/12 to 29/01/12

11/03/12 to 29/03/12

and now he is injured again...i dont know that's the deal with him,seems that the injures just dont want to stay away.

Lars is good,but i dont think that he will get that 90

Marin's injures:08/12/11 to 03/01/12

17/01/12 to 29/01/12

11/03/12 to 29/03/12

and now he is injured again...i dont know that's the deal with him' date='seems that the injures just dont want to stay away.

Lars is good,but i dont think that he will get that 90[/quote']

M.Marin is apparently joining Chelsea according to SSN this really surprised me not that he's leaving but to Chelsea. Werder Bremen are going to struggle even worse next season unless they invest what with Wiese also going on a free. Naldo possibly leaving too :eek:

Hello guys,I need some information about these players.

• Florian Trinks
  • Marcel Risse
  • Kevin Trapp
  • Konstantin Rausch
  • Oliver Baumann
  • Pierre-Michel Lasogga
  • Philipp Wollscheid
  • Sebastian Rudy
  • Alexander Merkel

Keep or sell or only keep in competitive GW?

Hello guys' date='I need some information about these players.

[list']

[*]Florian Trinks - sell

[*]Marcel Risse - sell

[*]Kevin Trapp- sell... i prefer zieler

[*]Konstantin Rausch - good talent. but wont rise much for now. sell if u can get back later.

[*]Oliver Baumann - good gk... keep

[*]Pierre-Michel Lasogga - keep

[*]Philipp Wollscheid - moving to leverkusen - keep

[*]Sebastian Rudy - keep

[*]Alexander Merkel - keep

Keep or sell or only keep in competitive GW?

my comments......

Fahrmann was the number one keeper before his injury,He might take back that position when he comes back from his Knee injury so there is no telling if Unnnerstall will still be number 1 next season.

Hi all, Sven Bender to 94 at some point in the future?

Please give your crystal balls a good polish as you answer!

I'm thinking, if all goes well etc..

Thanks in advance!

Fahrmann was the number one keeper before his injury' date='He might take back that position when he comes back from his Knee injury so there is no telling if Unnnerstall will still be number 1 next season.[/quote']

I know Fahrmann was No.1 but Unnerstall looked very good and saved Schalke by many times...he should become NO.1 even if Fahrmann is back.

I know Fahrmann was No.1 but Unnerstall looked very good and saved Schalke by many times...he should become NO.1 even if Fahrmann is back.

I seriously doubt Unnerstall will be Schalke's No. 1 next season. It's either going to be Fährmann or one of the dozen goalkeepers they've been linked with like Wiese or Schmeichel. Unnerstall really isn't that good, he's a decent shot-stopper but that's about it.

I seriously doubt Unnerstall will be Schalke's No. 1 next season. It's either going to be Fährmann or one of the dozen goalkeepers they've been linked with like Wiese or Schmeichel. Unnerstall really isn't that good' date=' he's a decent shot-stopper but that's about it.[/quote']

We'll see...anyway would be really good for them to get Wiese

Hi all' date=' Sven Bender to 94 at some point in the future?

Please give your crystal balls a good polish as you answer!

I'm thinking, if all goes well etc..

Thanks in advance![/quote']

As I said several: I think he has enourmas potential.

94 is an extremely high rating. His position and his style might be a problem as well as his injuries.

Looking at the ratings of other players in similar positions and with a similar style I would say: No, 94 is too much.

Neustadter' date=' is he expected to start for Schalke next year when he comes back from his loan spell at Gladbach?[/quote']

He is not loaned out, but his Gladbach contract runs out this Summer, so Schalke has signed him for free from Gladbach. SM, and I dislike it, has made players on loan when it is already know they will move to that club in Summer.

And it is hard to say, since Schalke has many promising midfielders. He could, but I wouldn't know. When Papadoupolos and Höwedes start in central defense, he has got players like Matip to deal with. Going to be tough!

He is not loaned out' date=' but his Gladbach contract runs out this Summer, so Schalke has signed him for free from Gladbach. SM, and I dislike it, has made players on loan when it is already know they will move to that club in Summer.

And it is hard to say, since Schalke has many promising midfielders. He could, but I wouldn't know. When Papadoupolos and Höwedes start in central defense, he has got players like Matip to deal with. Going to be tough![/quote']

My mistake, assumed it was a loan. I would like to think he would start but I was hoping maybe Phil or someone else based in Germany had some information/thoughts on it.

As I said several: I think he has enourmas potential.

94 is an extremely high rating. His position and his style might be a problem as well as his injuries.

Looking at the ratings of other players in similar positions and with a similar style I would say: No' date=' 94 is too much.[/quote']

I'd have to disagree here. I dont doubt the fact that 94 is a very high rating but saying that a player like Bender will not reach it may not be true. He has shown enough promise and been an integral part of the Dortmund side particuarly last year. Some unlucky injuries e.g.a jaw injury held him back a bit this year but I dont think he is very injury prone.

Also, I would avoid comparing players of the same age group. If we could do that a few years back, I doubt that Schweinsteiger, as an average winger, would seem as likely to reach 94 at that time.

Dont get me wrong, Bender (and perhaps his brother as well) may never hit such heights in SM but I think it's a bit too soon to judge.

My mistake' date=' assumed it was a loan. I would like to think he would start but I was hoping maybe Phil or someone else based in Germany had some information/thoughts on it.[/quote']

I think he will start, but I also am interested in the opinion of someone else. He has done well enough for Gladbach to expect it, but at a new club things can go different.

I think he will start' date=' but I also am interested in the opinion of someone else. He has done well enough for Gladbach to expect it, but at a new club things can go different.[/quote']

I think that it is very likely that Jones and Holtby are starters.

But with Jones being quite ... rough sometimes and Holtby being slightly injury prone he might find his way into the starting 11 - and maybe he will stay?!? It is extremely hard to predict.

I'd have to disagree here. I dont doubt the fact that 94 is a very high rating but saying that a player like Bender will not reach it may not be true. He has shown enough promise and been an integral part of the Dortmund side particuarly last year. Some unlucky injuries e.g.a jaw injury held him back a bit this year but I dont think he is very injury prone.

Also' date=' I would avoid comparing players of the same age group. If we could do that a few years back, I doubt that Schweinsteiger, as an average winger, would seem as likely to reach 94 at that time.

Dont get me wrong, Bender (and perhaps his brother as well) may never hit such heights in SM but I think it's a bit too soon to judge.[/quote']

I am not comparing players of the same age but of the same position. Schweinsteiger, Alonso, de Rossi, Busquets - these are the only players on a similar position rated 94. Schweinsteiger, Busquets and Alonso got their ratings because of great clubs and great national teams.

Bender is playing at Dortmund (I like their style but they are far from beeing as great as Real, Bayern or Barca), and his chances in the German national team are not too good.

As I said: I think that Bender is extremely talented and he played an outstanding part during Dortmund's two chamionships. But 94 seems out of reach from what I know today.

BUT: I would love to be wrong.

I think that it is very likely that Jones and Holtby are starters.

But with Jones being quite ... rough sometimes and Holtby being slightly injury prone he might find his way into the starting 11 - and maybe he will stay?!? It is extremely hard to predict.

I think Neustädter is going to bench Jones. Neustädter is likely the best of the two. I watched many games of Gladbach, and Neustädter is a solid DM/CM and not so reckless. Holtby's a different kind midfielder than those two, and has other midfielders to fight with.