Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

I think Neustädter is going to bench Jones. Neustädter is likely the best of the two. I watched many games of Gladbach' date=' and Neustädter is a solid DM/CM and not so reckless. Holtby's a different kind midfielder than those two, and has other midfielders to fight with.[/quote']

Holtby is 8, Jones is 6. Neustädter plays something in between, with Nordtveit beeing the more defensive player.

So I would believe that Neustädter has to compete with Jones, as Holtby is far from beeing a great 6. AND: Jones is a great 6, a perfect aggressive leader and very tough competition for everyone. I don't think that Neustädter is already good enough to replace him or that Stevens would put Jones aon the bench as he is too important for Schalke.

But hey, that's the great thing about new players and new seasons: Everyone is debating about the possible "could", "would" and "should" ;)

Kroos and Gomez will go up for sure? :o

I honestly am dying for sm to make gomez a 94 now!

Kroos will rise. Gómez deserves that 94' date=' I agree.

But hey, that's the great thing about new players and new seasons: Everyone is debating about the possible "could", "would" and "should" ;)

Ya, and also because Schalke has many young good mids, makes it even harder...

I have a question about two players in 2 Bundesliga' date=' but I guess both of their clubs will play in Bundesliga next year so I'll take my chances posting it in this thread ;)

Sebastian Rode of Eintracht Frankfurt and Sercan Sararer of Greuther Fürth. Are any of these players a great prospect? How will they handle playing in Bundesliga? Any interest from any present Bundesliga teams?[/quote']

*BUMP*

Anyone got an opinion about these players?

*BUMP*

Anyone got an opinion about these players?

Great risers? Yes (both teams will play in the Bundesliga next season).

Great prospects? Haven't seen enough to say anything about their potential.

Should Dortmund win the Bundesliga' date=' I think Hummels, Subotic, Lewandowski and perhaps Kagawa should all get +1.

Gundogan should also be up for a rise following his good performances as of late.[/quote']

I think this is possible now that Dortmund are champions...

And I'd fancy Hummels at 93 now and 94 in December after the Euro's :D

I think this is possible now that Dortmund are champions...

And I'd fancy Hummels at 93 now and 94 in December after the Euro's :D

The next change is after the Euros.

Kagawa, Hummels, Lewandowski, Weidenfeller, Gundogan should all be getting rises.

The next change is after the Euros.

Kagawa' date=' Hummels, Lewandowski, Weidenfeller, Gundogan should all be getting rises.[/quote']

Where did you get that from?!:confused:

I think they will follow the same schedule as they did before despite the Euro's. Changes in May/June and then in November/December.

Enlighten me if you have more info :o

Where did you get that from?!:confused:

I think they will follow the same schedule as they did before despite the Euro's. Changes in May/June and then in November/December.

Enlighten me if you have more info :o

December-April-August

Why would they update players before the Euro's when the changes only just finished? It doesn't make sense.

So you are basing this on common sense...

Check this

Next changes will happen in June as planned and they will take their performance in the Euro's into consideration for the December changes ;)

Check this

Next changes will happen in June as planned and they will take their performance in the Euro's into consideration for the December changes ;)

Sorry but;

"There is no structured Rating Changes Schedule, but there is a flexible system which has a greater focus on the world's most popular leagues."

Check this

Why would they update players on about 5 games? Common sense is definitely needed. I assume they are going to do the lesser league's during the Euro's then do the big 5 again late July before the start of the new season.

If you look at the last 2 years, Germany was reviewed in June (9 Jun 2010 and 18 Jun 2011)

But they reviewed the WC games with the Novemember ratings in 2010.

Its not definate, but I would say they will review the big leagues in June again

*I checked Mullers rating histroy to find these :)

Barrios > Guangzhou :confused:

Well, he's not first choice at Dortmund anymore, none of the clubs in Europe that were interested in him paid the price that Dortmund wanted (Fulham for example who then settled for Pogrebnyak instead in the winter transfer window), so the move China is kinda understandable. Dortmund get the money they wanted for a player who became increasingly unhappy, and Barrios can finally earn some money. Unlike many other players who moved to Arabia or China recently (Anelka springs to my mind), he hasn't really signed a really big contract so far, neither in South America nor at Dortmund he earned that much in comparison to many others of similar talent/strength, so why not make some good cash while it's still possible. It also makes me kinda sad to see such a good striker put the money above the challenge to play for another big club in a good European league, but IMO, it's much more understandable in his case than in many others.

Wiese went to Hoffenheim so another chance for Unnerstall :D

Derdiyok is going to Hoffenheim aswell...dont know the fee though.Good transfer for TSG.

Sadly about Lucas as he was a quality sub but its a nice amount of cash for Dortmund...probably a half of the Reus fee :D

Well' date=' he's not first choice at Dortmund anymore, none of the clubs in Europe that were interested in him paid the price that Dortmund wanted (Fulham for example who then settled for Pogrebnyak instead in the winter transfer window), so the move China is kinda understandable. Dortmund get the money they wanted for a player who became increasingly unhappy, and Barrios can finally earn some money. Unlike many other players who moved to Arabia or China recently (Anelka springs to my mind), he hasn't really signed a really big contract so far, neither in South America nor at Dortmund he earned that much in comparison to many others of similar talent/strength, so why not make some good cash while it's still possible. It also makes me kinda sad to see such a good striker put the money above the challenge to play for another big club in a good European league, but IMO, it's much more understandable in his case than in many others.[/quote[center']]

I think he was better than Lewandoski but i'll give Klopp the benefit of doubt that he knows best. :P[/center]

Well' date=' he's not first choice at Dortmund anymore, none of the clubs in Europe that were interested in him paid the price that Dortmund wanted (Fulham for example who then settled for Pogrebnyak instead in the winter transfer window), so the move China is kinda understandable. Dortmund get the money they wanted for a player who became increasingly unhappy, and Barrios can finally earn some money. Unlike many other players who moved to Arabia or China recently (Anelka springs to my mind), he hasn't really signed a really big contract so far, neither in South America nor at Dortmund he earned that much in comparison to many others of similar talent/strength, so why not make some good cash while it's still possible. It also makes me kinda sad to see such a good striker put the money above the challenge to play for another big club in a good European league, but IMO, it's much more understandable in his case than in many others.[/quote[center']]

I think he was better than Lewandoski but i'll give Klopp the benefit of doubt that he knows best. :P[/center]

You think :):rolleyes:

I believe Barrios was overrated and an excellent Dortmund made him look good. Barrios was very wasteful (not saying Lewandowski isn't), and he could be, since Dortmund creates a zillion goalscoring chances during a match. The way Dortmund plays, with all that skill in midfield and wing...

Lewandowski is nothing special either, but younger and I guess slightly better now. Dortmund is a great team to play for if you are a striker...