Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

I'm looking at getting a RB in my gameworld. With Dortmund winning the league for the 2nd time this season. Is there any chance that lukasz piszczek could rise to 91? in the next changes

I don't know if he will rise again (doubt it tbh) but he is definitely one you should get as long as he is available. In Dortmund's defense he is second best (better than Subotic or Schmelzer; only Hummels is better) and if he keeps going on like this he might even be interesting for me within a year (I play with Sagna / Ivanovic as RB).

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (II)

i wonder how long will it take for him to get his 92 at arsenal?

He's already lucky to be rated 91, it'll be interesting to read the thoughts of so many forumers who said he'd peaked at 91.

He may never reach 92, he may flop at Arsenal, he may prove a hit. No one knows!

He's already lucky to be rated 91' date=' it'll be interesting to read the thoughts of so many forumers who said he'd peaked at 91.

He may never reach 92, he may flop at Arsenal, he may prove a hit. No one knows![/quote']

Lucky to be rated 91? I fully fully fully disagree. Podolski has been an amazing left winger / forward for many years. At every big tournament for national teams he has been very very very good and important for his national team, that should give him 91 at the very least.

My prediction for him at Asnl is that he will shut every doubter. He will be amazing, as he is. So he will rise, and get 92 for sure, and more...

He's already lucky to be rated 91' date=' it'll be interesting to read the thoughts of so many forumers who said he'd peaked at 91.

He may never reach 92, he may flop at Arsenal, he may prove a hit. No one knows![/quote']

Well he was rated 92 when he was at Bayern although that was 3 years ago before he lost form and dropped to 90 and Yes he was a bit lucky to get a 91.

Lucky to be rated 91? I fully fully fully disagree. Podolski has been an amazing left winger / forward for many years. At every big tournament for national teams he has been very very very good and important for his national team' date=' that should give him 91 [b']at the very least[/b].

My prediction for him at Asnl is that he will shut every doubter. He will be amazing, as he is. So he will rise, and get 92 for sure, and more...

Disagree all you like, doesn't change the opinion of the masses who feel that he was lucky to get 91

You only mention the national team, it's a club level that you earn your bread and butter. Messi is awful for the national team, it's his Barca form that earns him his 99 rating.

Disagree all you like' date=' doesn't change the opinion of the masses who feel that he was lucky to get 91

You only mention the national team, it's a club level that you earn your bread and butter. Messi is awful for the national team, it's his Barca form that earns him his 99 rating.[/quote']

I know; Podolski has been more than excellent for his club team; which made him deserve that 91 easily because of that + national team stuff.

Pukki is easily 90+ material..when he play he scores.He'll get his chance next season.

Agreed. Pukki is a great talented goalscorer' date=' and will play a lot more without Raúl.

With Raul leave in the summer. Will Pukki got his chance to get more minutes or Schalke will use Obasi instead?

Rating wise for Pukki?

Obasi is differeny from Pukki; Obasi will play instead of Farfán who's leaving.

I know; Podolski has been more than excellent for his club team; which made him deserve that 91 easily because of that + national team stuff.

Don't exaggerate. He was good this season. He even had a few weeks or maybe even months (right before he rose to 91) where he was very good.

But - and this is a very big but - he only was very good for Köln. A team that today finished second-last in the league. A team in which he already was the highest rated player with 90. So he was lucky to rise to 91.

And regarding his national team performances.

It's true that he always looked good at the big competitions (WC, EC). However his performances in the Euro qualification were mainly poor. Just check his stats if you don't believe me. He just kept on playing because Löw hangs on to his players even if they play bad.

I think when Podolski got +1 it was just SM being generous to players doing well in low teams who deserve rises. He has been pretty good and the current tally he has is obviously one of a 92 player. I have no problem with him being 91.

Don't exaggerate. He was good this season. He even had a few weeks or maybe even months (right before he rose to 91) where he was very good.

But - and this is a very big but - he only was very good for Köln. A team that today finished second-last in the league. A team in which he already was the highest rated player with 90. So he was lucky to rise to 91.

And regarding his national team performances.

It's true that he always looked good at the big competitions (WC' date=' EC). However his performances in the Euro qualification were mainly poor. Just check his stats if you don't believe me. He just kept on playing because Löw hangs on to his players even if they play bad.[/quote']

Podolski didn't play bad. He doesn't have to score goals to have his worth. The national team is better with him than without him for many many many years now. Löw hangs on to him rightfully so.

André SCHURRLE for sannton + ashravin.

i have schrurrle.

worth selling?

No! Keep Schürrle!

Podolski didn't play bad.

In the national team he - at least - didn't play as good as others did. Müller on the right side for example was much more active than Podolski was. And Schürrle also made the German team more versatile when he replaced Podolski. For sure' date=' the strengths of Podolski are his speed and his very good effort. And so he rather seemed to be a foreign body in the German midfield with players like Özil, Müller or Götze arround him who are technically much more skilled than Podolski is.

It might be moaning on a very high level, of course. Podolski might have played even good. But simply in comparison to other players it wasn't too good in my eyes. That's a reason why I don't see him as a winger.

He doesn't have to score goals to have his worth.

Well, actually he does. As said before there are players that are technically much more skilled than Podolski is - namely Götze, Schürrle or Reus. So Podolski's impact to the game has to be a different one than the ones of the above mentioned players. And I basically see two main points: Creating space for others and scoring goals with his left foot, which can be a real weapon. There is no need for a Podolski who doesn't take part in the match at all.

The national team is better with him than without him for many many many years now.

A very lame argument to be honest. When Podolski started playing there were rarely talented players around in Germany. He' date=' Schweinsteiger and Lahm might have been the only ones.

But these days there are plenty of them. So no reason to stick on to a player who doesn't have the same impact like another player can have.

Löw hangs on to him rightfully so.

This however might be even true. Often I disagreed with Löw in some kind of decisions. But so far the success speaks for him - if you can call the recent achievements of Germany a success - even without winning a title.

I respectfully disagree with most of your post, timesle.

And my 'very lame argument' always was meant for the present. Based on me watching Die Mannschaft play that is how I feel about.

But enough now, each to his own. I am done with this.

What are the possibilities that Blaszczkowski will get a +1 in the next reviews?

Should be big' date=' he's playing quite a lot and doing well, scoring few goals too, but giving even more assists... 89 seems simply too low for such player for a back to back [i']Meister![/i]

Is it worth keeping Nils Petersen? think I read somewhere he's been wasteful when he's played and I can't see him being a starter any time soon

Not really worth keeping, indeed. I can't see it either.