Sign in to follow this  
sachmaster

who will be the next 5 players to hit 93?

Re: Respuesta: who will be the next 5 players to hit 93?

amazing!!!! nobody put HAZARD' date=' c'mon![/quote']

perhaps coz he isnt nowhere near even a 92 yet...everyone previously mentioned is more likely at the moment IMO...

needs to move...

and playing for belgium not guna help...unless they become a superpower in football soon with all these young talents...

Re: who will be the next 5 players to hit 93?

i see u r seeking young talents that have the potential to hit the 93 rating

so i will not be mentioning above 21 years old players

here are some players i believe tht they will hit some time in their career :

hazard

gotze

muniain

neymar

lucas rodrigues (sao paolo )

varane

thiago alcantara

tello

isco

ter stegen

ahamada

mvila

pjanic

balotelli

phil jones

wilshere

james rodriguez

de gea

ganso

jese rodriguez( i know it's a surprise for all of u , but i watch him each and every week and he's an amazing talent , a real young copy of cristiano ronaldo's playing style)

Suarez has 6 goals in a dreadful Liverpool side and hasn't scored in a like a month. Why would he get 93?

Because after Gerrard he's the only real talent in the Liverpool squad, he missed 8 games when he got banned, but if you watch a few Liverpool games you'd understand why Suarez should be 93. He's really good, he won't be playin for Liverpool next season..

Suarez has 6 goals in a dreadful Liverpool side and hasn't scored in a like a month. Why would he get 93?

yeah suarez is amazing. i put him up there among some of the best forwards. his goal sheet doesn't show his true talent necessarily. a lot of times he's a play maker, last game against everton he gave 2 brilliant assists to gerrard. he does more then just score, handles the ball well and assists. he's a good player.

Re: Respuesta: who will be the next 5 players to hit 93?

perhaps coz he isnt nowhere near even a 92 yet...everyone previously mentioned is more likely at the moment IMO...

needs to move...

and playing for belgium not guna help...unless they become a superpower in football soon with all these young talents...

Kompany???

I'd disagree with Carrick and Suarez TBH. Neither of them deserving of a 93 right now. Suarez is more than capable of hitting it but he must score more goals first IMO. He is quite wasteful in front of goal at times. Still a class act who should hit 93 at some point.

I'd go:

Hummels, Bale, Gotze, Hart, Mata.