Top 5 Leagues - Must Buys.

BigSexyKyle

Re: Top 5 Leagues - Must Buys.

Great thread' date=' few to add: ;)

Matija [b']Nastasic[/b] is exceptional and should get a healthy rise

Julain Draxler is a regular starter for Schalke now

Lars Unnerstall is in for a good rise

John Guidetti is a good shout, he's an obvious one but isn't he considered to be in Man City? :P

Get lost, I dont need your help:mad: Nah, thanks mate:)

Italy :

Destro

Acerbi

Muriel

Cuadrado

Cheers' date=' any idea what they will rise too?

France:

SAIHI, Jamel -85 from Montpellier, +2.

KONE, Koro- 74 from Dijon,he will get +6 to 80.

NABAB, Livio - 78 from caen,+4.

Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN - 83. +3

Italy:

VAZQUEZ, Franco -78 from palermo,+5 for me.

Germany:

TRYBULL, Tom - 78 from werder bremen, +3-5.

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos - 87. +1-2.

Spain :

FEGHOULI, Sofiane- 87. 1300 min in valencia, +1 for sure.

CALLEJÓN, José - 88. +1 ???

THIAGO, Alcántara -88. +1.

COURTOIS, Thibaut - 86. will get +2.

TELLO, Cristian - 82. +3.

England:

HENLEY, Adam - 75. 400 min with blackburn,i think its +3.

MCCLEAN, James - 78. the best riser in English Premier League for me. will get +6-7.

players who will get 90+ for sure:

BA, Demba

REUS, Marco

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert

NOCERINO, Antonio

STURRIDGE, Daniel

GIROUD, Olivier[ if not now,in the end of the season.]

PARKER, Scott[91]

KROOS, Toni[91]

Cheers, Ill add a few:)

Ehhh' date=' I'm not so sure about Fryers getting a +3 personally. Pogba is much more likely to get a rise if you want a Manchester United youngster.

Nb, Ill remove him, thanks.

Nastastic has been mentioned by someone else, great player starting every game in Italy. Only 18 & currently 80.[/quote']

Thanking you! :D

What do you think for John Guidetti !? Does he deserve rating about 85 since he is so good in Feyenoord and City want him back...

I agree, he is a superb talent, but he wont be reviewed unless he is back at City, so I cant add him till he is.

Yaya Banana from Sochaux will be a top riser in French League. He´s an young CB/DM 75 rated who moved from Esperance Tunis to Sochaux in this winter break. He immediatly established himself as a starter in the french team. He also played a lot for Esperance Tunis, winning African Champions League for them. He will rise a minimum of +7 imo, maybe +8 and maximum +9. Sochaux is very low on the table, but they have a good team and i´m almost sure they wont get relegated, they already won last 2 games. Cheers and good list.

Yaya Banana from Sochaux will be a top riser in French League. He´s an young CB/DM 75 rated who moved from Esperance Tunis to Sochaux in this winter break. He immediatly established himself as a starter in the french team. He also played a lot for Esperance Tunis' date=' winning African Champions League for them. He will rise a minimum of +7 imo, maybe +8 and maximum +9. Sochaux is very low on the table, but they have a good team and i´m almost sure they wont get relegated, they already won last 2 games. Cheers and good list.[/quote']

+5 max.

good player,but Sochaux are realy bad this season..

+5 max.

good player' date='but Sochaux are realy bad this season..[/quote']

Like i said, he had a great season in Esperance Tunis before moving to Sochaux, even winning African Champions League. That has to be taken into account in his review. He wont rise less than +7. If we just think in his Sochaux´s performances, yes a +5 would be max. But it´s not the case here. Cheers.

Very nice effort and a decent lay out.

my one bit of constructive advice is that I think you or whoever it is has been way to over optimistic with some of these predicted changes, it ain't been that long since the last changes and enough games to justify some of the ratings given to some players.

However given SM new way of doing rating changes I wouldn't put anything past them, this whole vote wiki thing is a joke, and open to abuse. However in the real world of how SM ratings have worked over the years with IMO a clear structure to them it would be advisable to keep that same discipline when it comes to rating changes. :)

Is there a CM/DM and a forward who is lowish rated now but will tise to about 85+ in the upcoming ratings? I have a budget of 9mill :/

Jordy Clasie and Adam Maher, Alexander Merkel, Moritz Leitner = CM/DM

John Guidetti, Cristian Tello, Isaac Cuenca, Teemu Pukki = fwd

These are the most obvious ones i can think of

Can someone please sort these players in order 1-7 according to their potencial:

Alaba

Nordtveit

Lasogga

Toni Kroos

Luiz Gustavo

Jannik Vestergaard

Herrmann (Gladbach player)

1. Kroos - BY FAR FAR FAR FAR

2. Alaba

3. Gustavo

4. Herrmann

5. Lasogga

6. Nordtveit/Vestergaard

7. Can't differentiate those two

Thanks for fast replay' date=' repped. :)

Can Kroos rise again, he allready did in last ranig changes?[/quote']

He hasn't done much wrong, I think he's an underrated player and has a great eye for passes. But i doubt SM will give him a rise.

Small chance imo