Franky Lampard

Guest Chelsea FC Hero

Franky Lampard  

1. 1.

• Stay at 96
    • Good enough for 97

Re: Franky Lampard

Lampard to Barca

On the subject of Lampard' date=' what do you guys think about his move to Barca which IMO looks almost certain to happen.

On Chelsea overall, Robben and Lampard look to both be on their ways to spain this season.[/quote']

I think he will be a great addition to the barca squad, it will also give him a chance to play different style of football, i think its a great move for him

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Franky Lampard kalou 93 that is MANIAC gerrard 96 lampard 94-95 yer mate joe cole 94 nothing but class (and cute)!!!!!!

Re: Franky Lampard Chelsea have been not as good since last season so I don't see how every player deserves a rise. They are still much, much better then Arsenal and Man U according to SM which isn't

Is it just me or is Lampard a bit ovarrated? He's been ineffective at best for England and has not been the player he was a couple years ago for Chelsea. Don't get me wrong, he's been good for Chelsea, but he's no 96. A guy who has struggled so mightily on the international stage in my opinion does not warrant a 96. While he probably won't drop more than a point, I'd say he should be a 94 on par with Cesc, and if Cesc raises as he should, that would be fair to have Lampard just below him. I like Frank alot, but I just can't put him in the top tier CM's anymore until he is at least adequate internationally.

I think it's unfair to take away from Lamps based on his England performances, b/c if SM did this then the entire england squad would have to be dropped a couple of points. Still, he should be dropped to 95 for now b/c he's been out injured and isn't really getting back into the groove as of yet.

Lampard deserves a 95 at the highest imo. He can be a valuable asset to Chelsea but he doesnt really impress like he used to. He still helps Chelsea alot with the odd goal but he isnt the same player and is terrible for England.

He is now 3rd in the pecking order behind Hardgreaves and Barry :D

Chelsea have been not as good since last season so I don't see how every player deserves a rise. They are still much, much better then Arsenal and Man U according to SM which isn't right.

Lampard- stay 96

SWP- Stay 89

Essien: Up to 96

A.Cole: Down to 91 (One above Clichy seems fair)

Carvalho: Up to 95

Beletti: Up to 90

Fereira: Up to 89

Sheva: Down to 90

Ballack: Down to 91

J.Cole: 93 (Englands best performer)

Makalele: Down to 91

This reflects the fact that they have been underachieving for over a year now compared to the previous Chelsea.

Chelsea have been not as good since last season so I don't see how every player deserves a rise. They are still much' date=' much better then Arsenal and Man U according to SM which isn't right.

Lampard- stay 96

SWP- Stay 89

Essien: Up to 96

A.Cole: Down to 91 (One above Clichy seems fair)

Carvalho: Up to 95

Beletti: Up to 90

Fereira: Up to 89

Sheva: Down to 90

Ballack: Down to 91

J.Cole: 93 (Englands best performer)

Makalele: Down to 91

This reflects the fact that they have been underachieving for over a year now compared to the previous Chelsea.[/quote']

SWP should be a 91.

Ballack should be a 92

Sheva should be a 93.

Cole should stay at 93 or be a 92

Makelele to 91

Lampard down to 94-95

Essien up.

That's all.

Re: Frank Lampard

Riquelme?.. P. Veira?... No Frank Lampard..?

Franks Lampard' date=' i beleive Frank is under-rated and he should be increased to 97, neither of Riquelme or Veira are performing better than him, :P however they are rated at 97.. do you think Frank Lampard's rating should be increased?.. ;););)[/quote']

Ithink 96 is not high. what has he done to warrant an increase?

I think lampard should stay at 96' date=' but riquelme should go down to 96 or possible 95 as how can he stay at such a high rating if his manager at villarreal refuses to play him![/quote']

It's because of contract issues. Riquelme is Argentina's best player and if you saw the WC, Copa America or the Qualifiers a few days ago where he scored 2 free-kicks then you'd understand why. Riquelme IMO is the best CM in the world it's just a shame that all the contract issues can't be resolved with him, Boca Juniors and Villareal. I would actually think that if Riquelme was playing in Europe he would easilly be a 97. Amazing player.

Guest BrandonBurrows

He hasn't been great this season so I don't think an increase is justified but who has been for chelsea this season? with Mourino gone and being replcaced by ugly old man Avram Grant morale doesn't look very high at the moment. Also no long range Lampard goals this season :(