..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread QRP with some tidy business going on there, impressive deals from Bayer Leverkusen also. Hoping for some Barca news soon!

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread AC Omonia have started with 3 wins in 3 games.

valencia-cf-thumb.jpg

Valencia Appoint Chatha

Valencia today appointed Nin Chatha as their new manager to try and break the stranglehold on the league that Barcelona & Real Madrid have had.

Players have already been listed for cash at the Mestalla and Chatha is looking to add a couple of players to the squad.

I literally had Madrid open' date=' and clicked 'add to cart' but you beat me to it by literally less than a second :( such a sad moment.

Chelsea here.[/quote']

It seems I got lucky then:p Good luck with Chelsea, a good team anyway:);)

Bayer Leverkusen can glady announce there first deal in the setup

André Schurrle joins Manchester City with us recieving Adam Johnson and Pablo Zabaleta

Agreed another deal with Manchester City.. Simon Rolfes + £4.2m will head to the Eithad Stadium with James Milner joining us

Bayer Leverkusen can glady announce there first deal in the setup

André Schurrle joins Manchester City with us recieving Adam Johnson and Pablo Zabaleta

Agreed another deal with Manchester City.. Simon Rolfes + £4.2m will head to the Eithad Stadium with James Milner joining us

Some cracking work there Johnson soon too be a 90 and Milner could hit 91 nice work bud.

Hi lads I'm new to this Gold gameworld business so I just have a couple of questions if anyone can answer.

First off how long do these gameworlds stay competitive, what I mean is it worth buying a player who might come good in a year or two?

How is anyone making any transfer deal, is it just a case of dealing with people ye already know?

Also I'm after reserving Hoffenheim but I can't find it in my order history is this the norm?

Finally can anyone loan me a good striker :P

BD4BC815-CFE2-093A-359C88ACFA601574.jpg

2662_1315297099.jpg33025_1314949566.jpg21814_1319114627.jpg4566_1209755861.jpg

Queens Park Rangers New Boys!

Well I am happy too be in charge of one of the best up coming squads, Zamora - Cisse - Ferdinand - Phillips - Barton and more are all must keeps but with the new boys Pinzi - Ekstrand - Hargreves - (Tall Keeper) Pantilimon all joining at the cost of Taarabt and 11.5M could not be more happy. My team is getting a nice back bone with this deal, and happy too have sorted this deal with City for the two 86 players. I am still looking too deal main player is Onuoha who can leave for P/E (ONLY) so get hold of me people too come too deals, have some players for cash with names like Helguson (85) for 3.5M message me too sort out a price before the open so they will be yours 100%.

BD4BC815-CFE2-093A-359C88ACFA601574.jpg

2662_1315297099.jpg33025_1314949566.jpg21814_1319114627.jpg4566_1209755861.jpg

Queens Park Rangers New Boys!

Well I am happy too be in charge of one of the best up coming squads' date=' Zamora - Cisse - Ferdinand - Phillips - Barton and more are all must keeps but with the new boys Pinzi - Ekstrand - Hargreves - (Tall Keeper) Pantilimon all joining at the cost of Taarabt and 11.5M could not be more happy. My team is getting a nice back bone with this deal, and happy too have sorted this deal with City for the two 86 players. I am still looking too deal main player is Onuoha who can leave for P/E (ONLY) so get hold of me people too come too deals, have some players for cash with names like Helguson (85) for 3.5M message me too sort out a price before the open so they will be yours 100%.[/font']

QRP with some tidy business going on there, impressive deals from Bayer Leverkusen also.

Hoping for some Barca news soon!