..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread QRP with some tidy business going on there, impressive deals from Bayer Leverkusen also. Hoping for some Barca news soon!

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread AC Omonia have started with 3 wins in 3 games.

BD4BC815-CFE2-093A-359C88ACFA601574.jpg

Nicolas-Douchez.jpg

Keeper Too Join Relagation Fight!

With a fight against relagation on the cards this season for new Queens Park Rangers manager Mattuie beckett he is set too sign 31 year old French shot stopper Nicolas Douchez. The PSG number two will be costing just under ten million pound but coach Beckett has said he will be a stand out player here. Last night QPR picked up there first point away too Aston Villa, Ballack and Young both got the goals and coach beckett has said the more big names coming in will help us fight against the droop this season.

Aston Villa 3-1 Wolves

Villa continue their good start to the season by beating Wolves 3-1 at Villa Park.

Albrighton and Heskey were brought in at the last minute to give Gabby & Stan a rest. The move paid off as Albrighton got an assist and Heskey bagged a brace.

Villa now sit 2nd in Div 1 on goal difference behind Spurs.

Next up, a trip to the Emirates. :confused:

Up the Villa!

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against SM Caen.

AS Saint-Etienne beat SM Caen 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Marchal had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Batlles and Lemoine were amongst the goalscorers.

asse1.png

- Currently on 2nd place ... same point as Lille and 3rd place Sochaux !

BD4BC815-CFE2-093A-359C88ACFA601574.jpg

Queens Park Rangers Show Up Champions!

Ferdinand and Dyer helped QPR beat Manchester United Rio Ferdinand after the game talked out on his teams changes of wining the league but Queens Park Rangers fans are now feeling more happy and feel they will stay up this season.

Just taken over Internacional nice to see the last manager sold both best players to Wolfsburg before deciding to quit, both managers conveniently from Lebanon. Can't report illegal as says was done with comp although last transfer went through yesterday and manager resigned today. NICE.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a AS Saint-Etienne defeat to Sochaux.

AS Saint-Etienne slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Sochaux in their Division 1 fixture.

Sako was on the scoresheet for his side.

gc1632.jpg

- Lost against 2nd placed Sochaux ... I dropped from 2nd to 3rd ... still going to try and finish first this season ... If there's someone in this setup that has a defender for sale 88+ and aint asking the world I'd be very happy to take him off your hands !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against Angers SCO.

AS Saint-Etienne outclassed Angers SCO and beat them 3 - 1 in their French Shield Round 3 fixture.

Ruffier had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sako and Guilavogui were amongst the goalscorers.

gc163assecup.jpg

- Having a great run with this team! 3rd in the league, through to the QF against Lille ... That'll be a TOUGH game.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against AS Nancy Lorraine.

AS Saint-Etienne beat AS Nancy Lorraine 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sako scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gradel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

gc163asnl.jpg

- Still looking to strenghten my defensive aspect of the team ... anyone with 88+rated players ... for around 8 million cash ?

gc163assecup.jpg

- Having a great run with this team! 3rd in the league' date=' through to the QF against Lille ... That'll be a TOUGH game.[/i']

gc163asnl.jpg

- Still looking to strenghten my defensive aspect of the team ... anyone with 88+rated players ... for around 8 million cash ?

Loving this!

St-Etienne-ASSE.jpg

A.S.S.E TRANSFER NEWS !

Mathias AUTRET has completed his move to AS Saint-Etienne from Lorient for 8,228,000. All other offers were turned down.

100401124450_21-action-autret.jpg

Autret here seen in the blue kit.

Jean Marie DONGOU has completed his move to AS Saint-Etienne from Barcelona for 750,000

l_fte_834573c.jpg

Would firstly like to thank ashtini for selling me Dongou !

:) Will be great for my depth ( believe it or not ) and will be a great player in a few years time !

Both these player are extreme talents ! Managed to get Autret from unmanaged Lorient :) VERY pleased with this ! 84 rated AM/Wing that'll do magic for my squad depth :P

again, thank you ashtini!

St-Etienne-ASSE.jpg

A.S.S.E TRANSFER NEWS !

The Saint-Etienne and Udinese manager have - after lengthy discussions - agreed on terms about Udinese CB Maurizio Domizzi !

The offer for Maurizio DOMIZZI of Udinese from AS Saint-Etienne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It is a deal that sees Udinese terminating the loan for Swiss midfielder Gelson Fernandes, sending him back to France, while 10 million will go straight into the Udinese bank vault

:)

Gelson FERNANDES has been sent back to AS Saint-Etienne by Udinese.

So in theory, what one can say here ... is that for 10 million, I'm gaining 1 87 rated DM that HAS the potential to rise ! And 1 88 rated CB that'll go straight into the starting XI AND -rumour has it - be named captain of A.S.S.E in the days to come

:) Now all I can do is hope that Domizzi's transfer will be completed in time for tonights match away against Marseille :)

Maurizio+Domizzi+Udinese+Calcio+v+Brescia+F-V_rnzmUbgl.jpg

Domizzi in a game against Brescia - Observe that Domizzi is not the round yellow thing -

gelson-fernandes-man_90915.jpg

Gelson Fernandes seen celebrating after scoring a goal for City in the '08 season.

St-Etienne-ASSE.jpg

A.S.S.E TRANSFER NEWS !

! Trio Joins A.S.S.E !

May MAHLANGU has completed his move to AS Saint-Etienne from Helsingborgs IF for 200,000 plus Jérémie JANOT

May-Mahlangu-110711-Running-G-300.jpg

Mahlangu in his Helsingborg jersey

- Now then ... I don't ususally watch the Swedish League ... BUT ... I've not failed to notice how big an impact Mahlangu has made on HIF in Allsvenskan ... and infact on Allsvenskan in general !

The lad is only 22 years old, but already marked as the big star in Sweden.

He's of South African decent, wich should mean that a good run with good clubs more or less guarantees that He'll see NT play.

He's an AM/CM on an 83 rating wich means I'm getting some additional cover upfront were it to be anyone of my players would be injured!

He's rumoured to leave for Belgium/France/Holland this summer ( Sweden plays their season from Spring to Autumn )

He should rise +2/3/4 in the swedish changes simply because he IS the best player in Sweden ... So I'm very pleased with this signing :) !

The offer for Yeni N'GBAKOTO of FC Metz from AS Saint-Etienne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Vincent SASSO of Nantes from AS Saint-Etienne has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

- These two players are french youngsters ( wich in turn means risers

;) )

Sasso has been playing for Ligue 2 team Nantes for 2 seasons ... last season getting over 1600 minutes ... THUS ... He should rise to atleast 81/82 next Ligue 2 review ... BUT I do doubt that Sasso will remain at Nantes for much longer, he has such an impact on the game and is an extremely interesting player !

A few of the mid table clubs such as Rennes,Evian and Bordeaux have been after him, and a move there would be nice for his career !

N'gabokoto has seen over 750 minutes this season, with over 1000 minutes last season and 2 goals ... He aswell, is in for a rise once Ligue 2 is reviewed :)

So yeah, overall, EXTREMELY happy with these signings :) soon ... a match report from A.S.S.E - Marseille ;):P

sasso01.jpg

Vincent Sasso in the Nantes jersey

vign_ngbakoto_troyes.jpg

N'Gabokoto fighting for the ball - red jersey -