..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

So yeah, was just checking the setup thingys ... Noticed I'm the 9th best manager in this setup

:P ... Out of 240 xD Quite an achievment for someone that's managing A.S.S.E :P

In other news ... Barcelona hve been challenged to a friendly :P

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread QRP with some tidy business going on there, impressive deals from Bayer Leverkusen also. Hoping for some Barca news soon!

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread AC Omonia have started with 3 wins in 3 games.

St-Etienne-ASSE.jpg

A.S.S.E Clinches Vital Point !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) earned a draw with AS Saint-Etienne against fierce rivals Marseille.

The match ended 0 - 0 between AS Saint-Etienne and Marseille in their Division 1 fixture.

assedrawmars.jpg

- Twas ... in all honesty ... a completely DREADFUL performance by my lads!

Loïc Remy was Red-Carded in the 33rd minute, and still we did not manage to score!

Gelson Fernandes had a 5 rating after the game .. a 5 rating ... only player on either side that had a worse rating were said red-carded player Remy ...

I must say tho that I'm fairly pleased with the fact we won the possesion and shots on target!

But I feel like it was pure luck that got us a point in this game .. A VERY IMPORTANT point !

Means that I'm still 2 points above Marseille on 3rd.

But, this also means that Sochaux and Lille - who both won their respective games - is running away from the rest of us, wich cannot be allowed to happen!

Next game is against 14th placed Auxerre ... a win there is absolutely necessary if I shall have any chance at winning the title this season!

assedrawmarsratings.jpg

assedrawmarstable.jpg

FRIENDLY FIXTURE ANNOUNCED

AS Saint-Etienne are to take on Barcelona tonight in a friendly match.

I am really looking forward to this - I am a genuine A.S.S.E fan in the gameworld and really looking forward to Hagrid posting the match report.

I am fielding a strong starting xi but I honestly feel A.S.S.E will push us all the way, our form isn't great - we haven't won in 4 games so I am looking forward to this.

Good luck Hagrid!

FRIENDLY FIXTURE ANNOUNCED

AS Saint-Etienne are to take on Barcelona tonight in a friendly match.

I am really looking forward to this - I am a genuine A.S.S.E fan in the gameworld and really looking forward to Hagrid posting the match report.

I am fielding a strong starting xi but I honestly feel A.S.S.E will push us all the way' date=' our form isn't great - we haven't won in 4 games so I am looking forward to this.

Good luck Hagrid![/quote']

I myself are quite keen on seeing how my team will fair against such a strong opponent ! Will be a pleasure this game, even if I get smashed 10-0

;):D

I myself are quite keen on seeing how my team will fair against such a strong opponent ! Will be a pleasure this game' date=' even if I get smashed 10-0
;):D[/center']

It was more a smash and grab than a 10-0 - will try post details later!!

St-Etienne-ASSE.jpg

A.S.S.E looses close game !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a AS Saint-Etienne defeat to Barcelona.

AS Saint-Etienne slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Barcelona in their Friendly fixture.

barcalossasse.jpg

This game was MUCH MUCH MUCH closer then what I'd expected.

Looking at the team sheets, one can clearly see that Barcelona fielded their strongest team ... WICH ... makes me even more prouds of my lads! a 1-0 loss against Barcelona when you're such a small club is really something to be proud about! ( not to mention the fact that I won both total shots and shots on goal ;)

Had a hard time to settle for a tactic before the friendly, but decided that I presumed that Barcelona would play rather attacking ... pressing forward leaving spaces behind the midfield ... thus I played a 4-3-3 winger with Aubameyang and Sako on the wings and Kitambala as the CF.

A formation that nearly paid off ... Will do the same tactic in tonights game against Auxerre ... but Guilavogui will take Clement's place due to injury !

FORZA BARCELONA ! ( atleast in this setup ;) )

andres-iniesta.jpg

- Andres Iniesta after scoring the winning goal -

St-Etienne-ASSE.jpg

A.S.S.E wins 2 matches but manager is too lazy to report it

:eek:

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against AJ Auxerre.

AS Saint-Etienne beat AJ Auxerre 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kitambala scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sako was also on the scoresheet for his side.

asseauxerre.png

- Bakary Sako with a brace !

These 2 goals gets him up to a season total of 8 ( 10 if you count the goals he's scored in the shield ) and he's actually on the same amount of goals as Eden Hazard is !

He's without a doubt my most important player alonside assist king Aubameyang !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against Bordeaux.

AS Saint-Etienne beat Bordeaux 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kitambala scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Perrin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

bordeauxasse.png

Still on 3rd after this win, very very pleased with this, I'm aiming for a draw next game against Toulouse since I'll be resting a big amount of my players for the Shield Quarter final Vs. Lille on Monday

:)

All in all, having a great run, 7th best manager in the whole setup :D

• 2 weeks later...

St-Etienne-ASSE.jpg

A.S.S.E Match Reviews !

Alright, tis been a while since I did one of these for my Saint-Etienne ! So here comes 4 games, 3 divisional games aswell as 1 Shield quarter final !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against Toulouse.

AS Saint-Etienne beat Toulouse 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kitambala scored the winner for AS Saint-Etienne and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

assetoulouse.jpg

Semi-important game versus Toulouse ( believe it or not ) Wich I managed to win 1-0 after a rather late goal from Kitambala.

Very pleased with this lads performance so far this season.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against Lille OSC.

AS Saint-Etienne outclassed Lille OSC and beat them 1 - 0 in their French Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Kitambala scored the winner for AS Saint-Etienne and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

lilleasse.jpg

Extremely important game for me, having beaten a few good teams in the Shield already, Lille was next in line ... was genuinely nervous before this game, really really needed to win it ... and ... I DID ! Kitambala with the only goal in the match ( Thank heavens A.S.S.E signed him from Lorient before the season

:P

With this win I'm through to the Semi-Final in the shield ... there awaits league leaders Sochaux ! Will be an extremely interesting match and I will make sure that my players perfom well !! That final is something that I really wanna reach !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) earned a draw with AS Saint-Etienne against Lorient.

AS Saint-Etienne dominated much of the play against Lorient but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Zouma and Sako were amongst the goalscorers.

lorientassedraw.jpg

EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED !!!

That's all I can say really ... absolutely gutted to get a draw here ... seeing as Sochaux lost their game it was a really good chance for me to gain on them ! But noooo ... my team just had to draw -.-

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against Lille OSC.

AS Saint-Etienne outclassed Lille OSC and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aubameyang and Zouma were amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against Lille OSC, AS Saint-Etienne are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

asselille.jpg

Back to winning ways !!

This win got me up to 2nd place in the league ... and 2nd best manager in GC 163 !! Can't be other then pleased ! :D

Tonight, my B-sides team against OGC Nice ... looking for a draw considering they're my reserves.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

124-2010.jpg

A.S.S.E back to winning ways !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against fierce rivals Lyon in the Rhone-Alpes Derby.

AS Saint-Etienne outclassed Lyon and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mahlangu scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aubameyang and Sako were also amongst the goalscorers.

assewinlyon.png

Very pleased to get this win since I've been dropping like a stone in this setup in the past 2-3 weeks ... dropped from 2nd place to 5th place in the leauge, missed out on the final in the shield ... dropped from 3rd overall to 32nd overall manager in the GC ... but now I managed to get my 2nd ... or 3rd win (lost count) over Lyon this season ... quite pleased and very shocked when seeing the possession ... It's insane really especially considering the team I possess

:P

1536291_w2.jpg

-Guilavogui,Ghoulam and Perrin celebrating after the win-

2551643447_small_1.jpg

-Bakary Sako ... the star of GC 163-

Even tho Sako has suffered from 2 injuries this season, he's still managed to bag 12 goals in 19 games ... A HUGE achievment for this 24 year old winger !

He's a danger in more or less every game ... due to our drop in form and his injuries, Sako has lost out on the first spot with most goals scored to Kevin Grosskreutz in Lyon ... he leads with 17 goals scored in 21 games.

But I'm not worried because despite our bad form as of late, I've got a top trio that's always ready to get down and dirty for the team and for their supporters !

Bakary Sako will continue to steamroll his way through Ligue 1 in the coming season of GC 163 ... and he'll only get better and better !

Great result! :)

124-2010.jpg

A.S.S.E back to winning ways !

assewinlyon.png

Very pleased to get this win since I've been dropping like a stone in this setup in the past 2-3 weeks ... dropped from 2nd place to 5th place in the leauge' date=' missed out on the final in the shield ... dropped from 3rd overall to 32nd overall manager in the GC ... but now I managed to get my 2nd ... or 3rd win (lost count) over Lyon this season ... quite pleased and very shocked when seeing the possession ... It's insane really especially considering the team I possess

:P[/center']

1536291_w2.jpg

-Guilavogui,Ghoulam and Perrin celebrating after the win-

2551643447_small_1.jpg

-Bakary Sako ... the star of GC 163-

Even tho Sako has suffered from 2 injuries this season, he's still managed to bag 12 goals in 19 games ... A HUGE achievment for this 24 year old winger !

He's a danger in more or less every game ... due to our drop in form and his injuries, Sako has lost out on the first spot with most goals scored to Kevin Grosskreutz in Lyon ... he leads with 17 goals scored in 21 games.

But I'm not worried because despite our bad form as of late, I've got a top trio that's always ready to get down and dirty for the team and for their supporters !

Bakary Sako will continue to steamroll his way through Ligue 1 in the coming season of GC 163 ... and he'll only get better and better !

• 3 weeks later...

124-2010.jpg

- A.S.S.E wins 5th straight game -

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against Toulouse.

AS Saint-Etienne beat Toulouse 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aubameyang scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ghoulam and Kitambala were also amongst the goalscorers.

- After beating Toulouse 3-2 and after Rennes loosing their important game, Saint-Etienne is back in top 4 after a few weeks on 5th place.

Having the 2nd place in an ironfist a few weeks into the GC, computer issues made it impossible for me to log in and set tactics, thus I dropped down to 5th, loosing my 3rd overall spot in the GC itself !

Now however, I'm back, as strong as before ! Down to 12th overall best manager in the setup, really hoping to gain top 5 again !

I'm a bit dissapointed in Sean's performance with his Sochaux last night ... had he only beaten Lille, I'd be in 3rd right now .. But no worries, that position will come aswell ! I'm currently 10 points behind Sean's Sochaux at first place with 8 games to go of the season, so still a theoretical chance for me to win the divison, altho I find it highly unlikely that I'll go through and win it ! My aim is to finish top 2!

Got unmanaged Lorient to play on Saturday, however, ... this is a Lorient side that in the last fixture, beat MANAGED LYON 7-1 :eek: Insane just isnt the right word for it !

The game after Lorient is against Lille OSC ... If Lille looses on Saturday while I win ... I've got the chance to put them a fair few points behind me in the leauge !

I'm still looking around for a betting winger to pair up with my big star Sako ! -

FL1_HSC_Montpellier_logo_600x600.png

Montpellier Usher In New Era

Montpellier have appointed Nin Chatha as the man to bring the good times back to Montpellier and he has been told he has to deliver the league within 2 seasons or he could be out.

At the moment no one is for sale unless i get a top class offer which will benefit the 1st eleven.

You bloody club hopper nin ! But welcome to France ! I was supposed to offer Harris 17 that montpellier

:P gotta wait for another club now ! :P

Was looking last night to join you in france so when i saw a untouched Montpellier on offer i kept an eye open to dive in, Happy days, saves me getting them in a new gc now :P

Was looking last night to join you in france so when i saw a untouched Montpellier on offer i kept an eye open to dive in' date=' Happy days, saves me getting them in a new gc now :P[/quote']

Hah sounds good ! Welcome to france then mate

;)