..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread QRP with some tidy business going on there, impressive deals from Bayer Leverkusen also. Hoping for some Barca news soon!

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread

Re: ..::Gold Championship 163::..- Official Thread AC Omonia have started with 3 wins in 3 games.

Jumping-ship.jpg

Talk about jumping ship!

After only a game in charge of Juventus, I came across Arsenal being unmanaged. And being the opportunist that I am, I pounced at the chance to manage a near original squad.

The only transfers being;

Witsel in for Diaby and Arteta

Demba Ba in for Ramsey.

Would've done the first one, probably not the second one.

:)

Delayed but..

Barcelona announce signing of Neuer

Manuel-Neuer-manuel-neuer-15494721-465-349.jpg

Barcelona paid £30m + Valdes for the services of the German No.1

Chuffed to bits with this - I would do this deal over and over again :)

Extremely good deal mate ! Valdes is absolute garbage !

Jumping-ship.jpg

Talk about jumping ship!

After only a game in charge of Juventus' date=' I came across Arsenal being unmanaged. And being the opportunist that I am, I pounced at the chance to manage a near original squad.

The only transfers being;

Witsel in for Diaby and Arteta

Demba Ba in for Ramsey.

Would've done the first one, probably not the second one.

:)[/quote']

Juve will beat Arsenal in any time,u took weaker team;)

The offer for Mahamadou N’DIAYE of Vitória de Guimarães from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David TEXEIRA of FC Groningen from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alexander BUTTNER of Vitesse from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yannick SAGBO of Evian TG from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Johan MARTIAL of Stade Brestois from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for James MORRISON of West Bromwich Albion from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Georges MANDJECK of AJ Auxerre from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

some recruits for the fight back :P

and whats this.............

Marc-André TER STEGEN has completed his move to Lorient from Borussia Mönchengladbach

B)

and finally..........what a game between Lorient and Borussia Monchengladbach :eek:

Record crowd watches Borussia Mönchengladbach. 19,225,000 fans turned out to watch Borussia Mönchengladbach against Lorient breaking the previous home record attendance.

Must be a bug as I don't have a kadgillion pounds in the bank :(

Maybe mate' date=' but I liked the look of taking over a near original Arsenal.

@garymack If you need any loans, Arsenal are happy to help.[/quote']

Lol, don't care about the troll !

He just likes to point out whenever someone else hops a club because it makes him feel better :rolleyes:

The loan offer for Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona from Lorient has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Thanks alot Ash......it could be a life saver ;)

also managed to get Corgnet and Smalling in on loan

The offer for Ousseynou CISSÉ of Amiens SC from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Looks to be signing for Dijon.....big strong defender that could easily make a nema for himself

The offer for Francesco ACERBI of Hellas Verona from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just signed for Milan B)

The offer for Maximiliano MORALEZ of Atalanta from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

88 rated AM/Wing will slot in nicely at Lorient.

The offer for Ryan MENDES DA GRACA of Le Havre AC from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Subject of a £3m bid from Lille while OM are also interested.

The offer for Gaëtan CHARBONNIER of Angers SCO from Lorient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just signed for Champions Montpellier so will hopefully get some game time and a decent rise.

I'm not too bothered whether they are a weaker team or not. I've always wanted an original Arsenal, so for me it was the right choice.

Got a few on the loan list if gary or elo are interested;

Oxlade

Gibbs

Vela

Coquelin

We also managed to fend off Chelsea for this guys signature;

Matthias ZIMMERMANN has completed his move to Arsenal from Monchengladbach for £5,830,000. All other offers were turned down.

I'm not too bothered whether they are a weaker team or not. I've always wanted an original Arsenal' date=' so for me it was the right choice.

Got a few on the loan list if gary or elo are interested;

Oxlade

Gibbs

Vela

Coquelin

We also managed to fend off Chelsea for this guys signature;[/quote']

I think I might be interested in Vela and Couqelin ... on a more permanent basis

:P

Leocisio SAMI has completed his move to Lorient from Peñarol

Danilo DIAS has completed his move to Lorient from Malmö FF

After having very good season's at Maritimo, these two guys are being lined up for big money moves.......with Dias interesting Porto

Sebastian ERIKSSON has completed his move to Lorient from IFK Göteborg

Just signed for Cagliari full time after being there on loan last season.

Emiliano ALFARO has completed his move to Lorient from Brondby IF

Is close to moving to last season's La Liga surprise package Levante on loan for the season from Lazio.

• 2 weeks later...

-A.S.S.E ends season with a victory-

A.S Saint-Etienne

f6dErjG8BomnWQ-NqbdBR3oGVuDpQomMtUeh4Cf03BD9-1NcTVWZooRZEKKa_bc8qPmn9zJ99THNgasaz5o=s48

6,Sako

55,Marchal

86,Kitambala

-

29,Diabate

3561.png

Dijon FCO

1536291_w2.jpg

A.S.S.E here celebrating their 4th place in the leauge !

Both my big stars, Lynel Kitambala and Bakary Sako ended the season with a goal each.

They've had fantastic stats and I can only pray and hope that they'll get somewhere similar stats next season.

They've been absolutely unstoppable ! unfortunately tho, it wasnt enough.

After leading Ligue 1 for almost half the season, we finished 4th. and that's really not where I wanted to end up ... but after drawing too many games towards the end, we were bound for 4th place !

Unmanaged Sochaux grabbed the win ! Last manager to manage them was drseanfitz ! Too bad he left ! I'm feeling rather lonely nowadays in GC 163 ! Wich is truly sucky :P JOIN ME and the others here :D