Sign in to follow this  
marcusngjm

kaka

Re: kaka

I agree. Buy him. He wont drop as he has been playing well lately. In the future, he coud go back off form but until then he is a useful 94 rated player. Even if he goes off form he may drop to 93 but thats still a high rating for a player.

Respuesta: Re: kaka

I agree. Buy him. He wont drop as he has been playing well lately. In the future' date=' he coud go back off form but until then he is a useful 94 rated player. Even if he goes off form he may drop to 93 but thats still a high rating for a player.[/b']

Nooo. Sell him. I am spanish. I live in Spain. I always see Real Madrid (to see if he lose lol) and kaka' is quite old and tired. He does'nt run and his quality has left him. The next season he is leaving Real Madrid. Don't buy him!!!

Re: Respuesta: Re: kaka

Nooo. Sell him. I am spanish. I live in Spain. I always see Real Madrid (to see if he lose lol) and kaka' is quite old and tired. He does'nt run and his quality has left him. The next season he is leaving Real Madrid. Don't buy him!!!

Strange. I havent heard of him leaving next season. Also why wouldnt you buy a 94 player? He isnt that old by the way if we look at players like Drogba' date=' Lampard and Giggs who have been playing for years and still have a high rating. He has done well since the last review and will NOT drop. I also did state that he could go off form anytime and could drop to 93 but thats still a high rating even. [/b']