Trying to loan but can't? Help

psychospin

I've been too ambicious for my own good and I've built a very good but also very large team.

Now I'm trying to loan out some players so they can play and don't get unhappy.

All went good until I tried to list the forwards.

My president doesn't let me loan list any of the good ones: A. Sanchez, Cavani, Falcao, J. Hernandez..

For other positions it worked fine (Ramires, Kroos, Bale, Hazard, Gotze, etc)

Why is this? Why can't I loan list them?

I even took one of the current loan listed players out and still didn't work.

It also can't be because they're the best as I have Rooney, Van Persie, Robben and Pedro..

I don't understand..

Re: Trying to loan but can't? Help

I've been too ambicious for my own good and I've built a very good but also very large team.

Now I'm trying to loan out some players so they can play and don't get unhappy.

All went good until I tried to list the forwards.

My president doesn't let me loan list any of the good ones: A. Sanchez' date=' Cavani, Falcao, J. Hernandez..

For other positions it worked fine (Ramires, Kroos, Bale, Hazard, Gotze, etc)

Why is this? Why can't I loan list them?

I even took one of the current loan listed players out and still didn't work.

It also can't be because they're the best as I have Rooney, Van Persie, Robben and Pedro..

I don't understand..[/quote']

Its the Chairman not President :)

Sometimes players are not allowed to go out on loan as they can compete for a place in your starting 11 or subs in case on injury -in other words the chairman deems them too important to the side. Taking out the current loan listed players might not affect much.

Its the Chairman not President :)

Sorry' date=' in portuguese it's translated to president :)

Sometimes players are not allowed to go out on loan as they can compete for a place in your starting 11 or subs in case on injury -in other words the chairman deems them too important to the side. Taking out the current loan listed players might not affect much.

I understand that, but as you can see, the players are skilled in the 90/91 range, and I've got 4 players from 93-95 capable of rotating for the spot.

Also I only play with one striker.

This is a hole I can't get out from. If I play the best ones, the 91's get unhappy. If I play the 91's, the others get unhappy. And that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid :(

Sorry' date=' in portuguese it's translated to president :)

I understand that, but as you can see, the players are skilled in the 90/91 range, and I've got 4 players from 93-95 capable of rotating for the spot.

Also I only play with one striker.

This is a hole I can't get out from. If I play the best ones, the 91's get unhappy. If I play the 91's, the others get unhappy. And that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid :([/quote']

lol..don't be :)

Actually just use them as subs at 45/60/75 mins and in some cup matches that should keep them happy a bit.