Sign in to follow this  
CSP1980

Promising Youngsters

I was wondering if there are any German youngsters (under 21 ideally) worth snapping up before the ratings increase.

I'm in a really competive league so need to tap into the youth market. I recently brought:

Alexander Esswein before he increased and Lars Unnerstall. But wondered who else is worth picking up.

Thanks

Re: Promising Youngsters

I was wondering if there are any German youngsters (under 21 ideally) worth snapping up before the ratings increase.

I'm in a really competive league so need to tap into the youth market. I recently brought:

Alexander Esswein before he increased and Lars Unnerstall. But wondered who else is worth picking up.

Thanks

Too late to do any buying now.

I thought they are still ongoing at the moment. They haven't finished the german leagues yet

Go on then, make a bid for any one player in the top six German clubs. Let's have a look-see what happens. I strongly suggest that all changes will be competed by tomorrow, leaving any budding bidder high and dry.

Go on then' date=' make a bid for any one player in the top six German clubs. Let's have a look-see what happens. I strongly suggest that all changes will be competed by tomorrow, leaving any budding bidder high and dry.[/quote']

Why be so dismissive and cocky? Makes you look a bit silly now that you are wrong! He's only asking a question.

After the somewhat rude comments above i would like to point out i wasn't too late and still managed to pick up 2 players who rose after the transfer was completed.

I would just like to point out "Manners cost nothing!" If i had been too late (which i wasn't) there was no need for those comments.

After the somewhat rude comments above i would like to point out i wasn't too late and still managed to pick up 2 players who rose after the transfer was completed.

I would just like to point out "Manners cost nothing!" If i had been too late (which i wasn't) there was no need for those comments.

Sorry if offended. I was being brief rather than intending to offend. I think I was making a cheese omelette at the time.