Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread (Manchester United Manager) I had very little idea that it would be THIS tough to get any deals whatsoever in a Gold Championship (it's my first ever GC).

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

ASTON VILLA APPOINT A REAL MANAGER

MCLEISH RETIRES - FANS DELIGHTED

Hi all and welcome to GC 164.

I am going to try and keep Aston Villa as true as I can in regarding transfers, so if a player leaves in real life then he leaves here!!!

Even though Mcleish will probably sign awful players and sell our best, I am sure my tactics will prove more effective :)

If Villa sign a player in real life I will also try to sign him here, I appreciate it will be difficult but the way Villa are with transfers the targets should be manageable, lol.

I do have £20m though to play with so if you are looking to sell any players for cash that are under 21 then give me a shout.

Good luck to all :)

1052619524_0aa31dc63e.jpg

New Manager In Brazil!

Today Flamengo has named Mattuie Beckett there new coach, the Brazil power house have signed the young English manager on a two year deal and after wining 12 cups before joining the squad he could turn out too be the right manager too have been signed. It is beleaved the coach was wanted by PSV and Aston Villa but he has said both have top managers now and he hopes too prove his power in one of the best leagues in the world, the likes of Love will be sold said the new coach but for now his main aim is too bring in some fresh blood. It is beleaved Ballack will be joining the squad the two managers have come too a deal and Beckett has said the 35 year old will be a key name here.

The Division 1 Welsh club Swansea City humiliated the French team Stade de Reims in a friendly match-up with a whopping 7 - 0! With the 33 year old English player Mark Gower scoring a hat-trick along with Leon Britton, Danny Graham and Gylfi Sigurdsson on loan from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim also on the scoreboard.

Good result for Swansea City.

Leicester agree a fee for Bradley Johnson of Norwich, should rise 2 to 86 in the changes so am happy with that.

Alos, got our three season long loans coming in.

Finally we have managed to secure £7.3 million for defender Wes Morgan.

Very happy with these, still looking to deal though :)

Edit: Also secured a deal for Friedal. Yes he's old but he's good for another season or two and a 90 in the championship will be invaluable :)

(Manchester United Manager)

I had very little idea that it would be THIS tough to get any deals whatsoever in a Gold Championship (it's my first ever GC). :(

Not one single manager is willing to let any player go for straight cash, and even when that's not the case, the asking price is three times the player value!:confused: (and they're always has-been players WAYYY past their prime, lol).

It seems the only way any transfers can happen is by player exchange. If only there was no such thing as player exchange in SM, things would be so much better.

But hey, I have no complaints. I'm so used to getting players much more easily in standard game worlds, so much so that I began to find that SM was becoming far too easy, which meant that the only thing I'd look forward to in SM, is player rating changes.

But Gold Championships remedy that notion - this is how I like it. If you want a player, you gotta give what you take, right?:)

I just love it! ;)

CSKA Moskva agree a deal to bring in Ljajic from Fiorentina for 5 Million and young Ahmed Musa.

Also bringing in Matt James for 2.5 Million from Manchester United, and hopefully will seal a deal for Fernandinho from Shakhtar.

Still looking to sell others like Doumbia, Dzagoev and Honda etc... so just get into contact with myself!

CSKA Moskva agree a deal to bring in Ljajic from Fiorentina for 5 Million and young Ahmed Musa.

Also bringing in Matt James for 2.5 Million from Manchester United' date=' and hopefully will seal a deal for Fernandinho from Shakhtar.

Still looking to sell others like Doumbia, Dzagoev and Honda etc... so just get into contact with myself![/quote']

A deal for Fernandinho has been agreed - He is joining in a two part deal, first sees Schennikov and 7.95 Million head to Shakhtar, with Mamev heading to Shakhtar for his chairman value, 8.04 Million as the second part of the deal.

Decided to let Rahimic go out on loan to chritianobalotelli also.

Hey guys, it's me again. As usual, no stranger to potential controversy as I express how I feel whenever I feel like it (kind of like my own "pipe bomb" :rolleyes:). Again, I'm going to be 100% real with the thoughts I'm about to share.

Basically, as you can tell, because the window has only just opened, things have simply gone haywire. If you're like me, in which you've shortlisted about 300 players in a frantic attempt to buy "secret" players LOL, then you'll fully understand how frustrating things have turned over the last 8 hours. There are no longer any "secret" players in which you can sneak in and buy under the radar - not in this game world. You could do a thorough advanced search of players "nobody knows about", and you'll find those players have what seems like 10 million undisclosed bids for them - it's that serious.

Now, of course, you can still make bids for them if you so wish, but let's be realistic. The bigger the club you manage, the bigger the limit your chairman will put on how much you can bid for a player, thus meaning at the back of your head, you know you've already lost out :mad:. That's what I mean by frustrating.

Furthermore, you could argue that the most surprising element of this is that a lot of these clubs are managed by the FREE managers, lol. What I mean by that is, these guys waited for the gameworld to open so that they could take over a club without reserving & paying £1.99 for them! Now they just come in, and bid left, right & centre under our noses, LOL. But hey, I have no problem with that - it's all in the name of the game.;)

And if it interests any smaller clubs looking for a 86/87+ striker, I'm making Michael Owen available for straight cash as I don't need 5 first team strikers. But just so you know, I'll be making bids public, so there's no point making your offers undisclosed.

Good luck to everyone! :)

(Manchester United Manager)

I had very little idea that it would be THIS tough to get any deals whatsoever in a Gold Championship (it's my first ever GC). :(

Not one single manager is willing to let any player go for straight cash' date=' and even when that's not the case, the asking price is three times the player value!:confused: (and they're always has-been players WAYYY past their prime, lol).

It seems the only way any transfers can happen is by player exchange. If only there was no such thing as player exchange in SM, things would be so much better.

But hey, I have no complaints. I'm so used to getting players much more easily in standard game worlds, so much so that I began to find that SM was becoming far too easy, which meant that the only thing I'd look forward to in SM, is player rating changes.

But Gold Championships remedy that notion - this is how I like it. If you want a player, you gotta give what you take, right?:)

I just love it! ;)[/quote']

1.I always letting always some players for cash in any world and in any club,so that statement is false:cool:,

2. If only there was no such thing as player exchange in SM, things would be so much better(completely agree)

3.There are many members who are on forum,so its hard to find secret players or free agents,everyone knows

4.Mostly clubs which arent reserved are weak,but with good managment they can be solid,i would pay to reserve Real,MU,Barca,BvB,or Bayern but those are hard to get even if u re 30sec late,or connection is to slow etc,and rarely people will reserve Darlington or Middlesbrough,or Hajduk Cacak etc

5 MU dont need those yours targets,its good that small clubs have better chance to get them,cause it will make managers more interested to keep club if they get few players that they want (so no sympathy for big clubs,that miss few overhypped youngsters),MU will survive even without them,PE deals are only necesarry on begging of world,sooner or later some clubs will become unmanaged cause various reasons and there will be few decent players for cash