Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread (Manchester United Manager) I had very little idea that it would be THIS tough to get any deals whatsoever in a Gold Championship (it's my first ever GC).

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

1052619524_0aa31dc63e.jpg

4627_1313910264.jpg2919_1319852209.jpg4565.jpg

Love And 16 Million Leaves!

Three new players have joined Flamengo today in the form of Spanish great Rual (90) German power house Ballack (90) and United States star Jones (88) have both joined the Brazil squad. Leaving the club was star name Love (90) and 16 million. Manager Beckett has said he is aiming for the league this season and the signings he has made so far is getting us on our way we need too keep our form and start signing top names if we are too win this season.

2358.jpg475.jpg

Crespo + Adriano Coming Too Flamengo!

Free Agents Crespo (87) and Adriano (87) are set too bolst the strike force of Flamengo. The ex Inter Milan duo have said there happy too be joining Beckett and manager Mattuie Beckett has said both will play a big part in our hope of a league tittle this season.

Not the best deal, but as I'm short on wingers, Honda will be leaving for Niko Kranjkar and Ryan Nelsen.

Also, I am short on a LB since Schennikov's departure, so Dzagoev will leave for Michael Kadlec, Danny Da Costa and a couple of million pounds.

Still looking to offload Doumbia!

Very happy with my transfers at Leicester. Basically taken apar the old Leicester team. But I have managed to bring in:-

First team: Freidal (90), Neil (88), Weir (87), Shevchuk (85), Xhaka (86), Bradley Johnson (84), Matias Suarez, Matt Phillips (85), Nathan Dyer (85), Keane (88), Delgado (88) and Vossen (87), Menezes (82)

With loans: Michael Johnson (84) and Moreno Rodrigo (85)

Youth team: Khazri, Joseph-Monrose , Schlupp, Jairo, Moore, Racki, Lustica, Tsatatlios, Rogic, Kilduff, Gallagher, Sun and Zhang.

Still to sell: Berner, Kennedy, Danns, Howard.

Very happy with how this team is facing :)

Bored to death right now (Vitesse don't have much to trade/buy/sell) so I'll warn anyone who's not interested in anything that hasn't 100% something to do with SM:

Do not read my articles! (Coz anything that's not SM is stupid, duh!!! Just sayin').

Oh and @ the Man Utd manager, the fact that my article was published directly after yours was coincedence, you'll have to believe me on that one (though admit, its funny! :o:P)

And I do respect your opinion btw and I don't mind the no sugar coating stuff, honesty above all!

Not trying to disrespect anyone, just trying to kill some time until the competition starts.

Bored to death right now (Vitesse don't have much to trade/buy/sell) so I'll warn anyone who's not interested in anything that hasn't 100% something to do with SM:

Do not read my articles! (Coz anything that's not SM is stupid' date=' duh!!! Just sayin').[/size']

Oh and @ the Man Utd manager, the fact that my article was published directly after yours was coincedence, you'll have to believe me on that one (though admit, its funny! :o:P)

And I do respect your opinion btw and I don't mind the no sugar coating stuff, honesty above all!

Not trying to disrespect anyone, just trying to kill some time until the competition starts.

LOL, haha. Yeah, I noticed that aswell. As soon as I posted my article and it loaded the club overview page, I saw that yours was immediately above mine:confused: lol.

But yeah, unfortunately, sometimes I feel like I'm the guy that needs to stand up & say what needs saying. Even in real life, this is how I am.

And if you wish to create a bit of banter in order to have a bit of fun before competitive matches get under way, then by all means, go for it. That's not what I had a problem with.

What I have a problem with is more to do with what the Bayern Manager wrote about the Milan manager (and I'm in the process of PM'ing him now to sort out my issue with him). And there was another manager who completely took the **** out of a fellow manager while making a laughing matter out of it (those were the articles that were removed). All of which really should be done in private since the beef has nothing to do with other managers. That's just my opinion.:)

What I have a problem with is more to do with what the Bayern Manager wrote about the Milan manager (and I'm in the process of PM'ing him now to sort out my issue with him). And there was another manager who completely took the **** out of a fellow manager while making a laughing matter out of it (those were the articles that were removed). All of which really should be done in private since the beef has nothing to do with other managers. That's just my opinion.:)

I did that as well;) and I just posted an article so that other managers will be aware when dealing with him that just it:):rolleyes:

Hey lads, just joined as Piacenza!

Determined to get them as high as possible in honour of the Biancorossi, as they won't be in existence for much longer in RL :(

In keeping with the club's tradition i will only be buying Italian players.

Transfer in:

Eden Hazard

Lennon

Love

Lars Bender

Ter Stegen Marc-Andre

Stoch

Herrmann

Kljestan

Juelsgard

Delaney

Laudrup

Meunier

Kyle walker

Livermore

Transfer out:

Huntelaar

Holtby

Uchida

Langlitz

Hoogland

Fahramann

Marica

Kluge

Sarpei

Baumjohann

Metzelder

Jurado

Moritz

Raul

Joans

Farfan

Howedes

Draxler

Overall happy with all the transfer i done so far. Looking to sell fuchs,hoger.

Transfer in:

Eden Hazard

Lennon

Love

Lars Bender

Ter Stegen Marc-Andre

Stoch

Herrmann

Kljestan

Juelsgard

Delaney

Laudrup

Meunier

Kyle walker

Livermore

Transfer out:

Huntelaar

Holtby

Uchida

Langlitz

Hoogland

Fahramann

Marica

Kluge

Sarpei

Baumjohann

Metzelder

Jurado

Moritz

Raul

Joans

Farfan

Howedes

Draxler

Overall happy with all the transfer i done so far. Looking to sell fuchs' date='hoger.[/quote']

Great stuff man!

Transfer Update:

All my signings so far have been youth players who I've never even heard of. It's that bad, lol. I only bought them to make profits out of them in the future.

Players In: Still haven't been able to sign players for the first team.:(

Players Out: I've been offered some terrific deals, but the problem is they're cash offers. That's not going to benefit me a great deal in this game world.

Don't know where I'm going wrong:confused:. I'm usually astute at buying players - or at least in standard game worlds anyway, haha.

I need to beef up my squad before that Arsenal game.

Transfer Update:

All my signings so far have been youth players who I've never even heard of. It's that bad' date=' lol. I only bought them to make profits out of them in the future.

Players In: Still haven't been able to sign players for the first team.:(

Players Out: I've been offered some terrific deals, but the problem is they're cash offers. That's not going to benefit me a great deal in this game world.

Don't know where I'm going wrong:confused:. I'm usually astute at buying players - or at least in standard game worlds anyway, haha.

I need to beef up my squad before that Arsenal game.[/quote']

Actually you don't have to sell players. You already got a team that can dominate other teams :D

Fc Schalke 04 latest news: Sign Akpala(86) from external club.

Solve my center back problem by signing Dante(89). Might be a bad deal for me but he is going to be my starter. So well i'll let it go. :D

Still looking to sell fuchs. No one seems interested in him, zero offer for him:eek:

Oldest player in my squad: Dante. LOL!!

Actually you don't have to sell players. You already got a team that can dominate other teams :D

Lol, that's correct mate. But I don't think I have enough strength in depth just in case of injuries and suspensions, and also tired players.

Because of that, I'm trying extra hard to balance out my squad. :)