Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

Stuttgart 5 - 0 Nuremberg

After being appointed manager 48hrs before the first game of the season, RC's Stuttgart swept aside Nuremberg with a 5 nil thrashing!

Goals from;

Z.KUZMANOVIC 9

J.CACAU 19

M.DELPIERRE 26, 57

W.KVIST 78

MOM;

IBISEVIC with 3 assists.

A great confidence boost for the season ahead.

Next up, a home European tie against Villarreal, followed by an away Div 1 tie at Hertha Berlin.

;)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread (Manchester United Manager) I had very little idea that it would be THIS tough to get any deals whatsoever in a Gold Championship (it's my first ever GC).

Fake Manager - Cologne

Who else gets the impression that the Cologne manager is so obviously a fake account? Just take a look at his profile. :o

I guess what I'm trying to say is that everybody should be on the lookout for any suspicious accepted deals regarding any Cologne player, but particularly Lucas Podolski - as Podolski is the only reason why this could happen. Podolski is obviously in very high demand, and though I'm only assuming, it does appear likely that somebody in this game world is prepared to conduct an illegal transfer to get him.

I really hope I'm wrong and just overreacting here, but the dots just don't connect on this one. Anyway, that's all I'm saying.

Out.

Re: Fake Manager - Cologne

Who else gets the impression that the Cologne manager is so obviously a fake account? Just take a look at his profile. :o

I guess what I'm trying to say is that everybody should be on the lookout for any suspicious accepted deals regarding any Cologne player' date=' but particularly Lucas Podolski - as Podolski is the only reason why this could happen. Podolski is obviously in very high demand, and though I'm only assuming, it does appear likely that somebody in this game world is prepared to conduct an illegal transfer to get him.

I really hope I'm wrong and just overreacting here, but the dots just don't connect on this one. Anyway, that's all I'm saying.

Out.[/quote']

I find it hard to believe someone would buy another gold membership just to cheat in one world. i know it's a GC, but it's Podolski not Messi. Surely not worth the money and effort. If so then they are sad :P

I find it hard to believe someone would buy another gold membership just to cheat in one world. i know it's a GC' date=' but it's Podolski not Messi. Surely not worth the money and effort. If so then they are sad :P[/quote']

You'd be surprised Will :P

You'd be surprised Will :P

Jeez' date=' some people need a life. I mean I am at Uni so spend pretty much all day on here haha. But why would anyone do that? Spend extra money to cheat on a virtual game to get...Podolski. Crazy times.

Edit: On a lighter note, I've got Leicester's starting XI up to 87 average and the team is looking beastly for a GC this early on. Just saying :P

Edit 2: Looking at it it could be indeed. The line

Michael has not been manager of a Club for at least one game yet
is suspicious. Hasn't been a t a single club, in any league and comes straight to Koln in a GC. Hmm. Guess he could have got the free 30 days trial thingy aswell so wouldn't have paid.

Edit 2: Looking at it it could be indeed. The line is suspicious. Hasn't been a t a single club' date=' in any league and comes straight to Koln in a GC. Hmm. Guess he could have got the free 30 days trial thingy aswell so wouldn't have paid.[/quote']

This is exactly what alerted me.

The former Cologne manager resigned on 25th of March, so (hoping that the club would stay unmanaged) I took note of this date in anticipation that I would make a bid for Podolski after 7 days (which was yesterday).

I then logged in to the game world to bid for him, and saw that Cologne had become a managed team - fair enough. But then I randomly decided to click on the manager profile to see who it was; as soon as I his SM reputation of 40, I decided to take a closer look...

1. He joined Soccer Manager the same day he took over Cologne (of ALLL the teams he could have picked)

2. He doesn't even have any game records with any other team

3. Who ever heard of a Michael Hardy in a country like Indonesia, supporting Chelsea - PLEASE.

I don't have any problem if somebody else gets Podolski - I'm used to missing out on deals. But what I have a problem with is CHEATING. So that's why I alerted everybody, just in case somebody unfairly tries to put the deal through. And also, I have to give Christian Clemens a mention aswell, as he's the oonly other decent player that could be exploited

And yeah, just to touch on another thing already mentioned. It is very sad that somebody would go through all the trouble to pay for a fake account just for the sake of getting 1 or 2 players in a VIRTUAL game.

This is exactly what alerted me.

The former Cologne manager resigned on 25th of March' date=' so (hoping that the club would stay unmanaged) I took note of this date in anticipation that I would make a bid for Podolski after 7 days (which was yesterday).

I then logged in to the game world to bid for him, and saw that Cologne had become a managed team - fair enough. But then I randomly decided to click on the manager profile to see who it was; as soon as I his SM reputation of 40, I decided to take a closer look...

1. He joined Soccer Manager the same day he took over Cologne (of ALLL the teams he could have picked)

2. He doesn't even have any game records with any other team

3. Who ever heard of a Michael Hardy in a country like Indonesia, supporting Chelsea - PLEASE.

I don't have any problem if somebody else gets Podolski - I'm used to missing out on deals. But what I have a problem with is CHEATING. So that's why I alerted everybody, just in case somebody unfairly tries to put the deal through. And also, I have to give Christian Clemens a mention aswell, as he's the oonly other decent player that could be exploited

And yeah, just to touch on another thing already mentioned. It is very sad that somebody would go through all the trouble to pay for a fake account just for the sake of getting 1 or 2 players in a VIRTUAL game.[/quote']

u wouldnt believe some had 3-4.....acc just to do deals.......he s also forumer and his name starts with Mr:rolleyes:.....i guess although u wouldnt win on Podolski cause smaller teams can bid more..........like Sevilla......or Everton etc.........

Doncaster win 1-0 at brighton thanks to an early david degan goal.

I think this thread is dead already the last 5 posts are mine.

(Manchester United Manager)

LOL. I've been away studying for some days so not really had a chance to spice things up like I usually do.

Doncaster move up to 3rd with a 2-1 victory over ipswich jackson martinez and behrang safari got our goals , bit gutted though as safari suffererd a broken metatarsal and will be out for 7 weeks , atleast he will have company in the treatment room though because i lost jakob poulsen for 6 weeks last time out.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that everybody should be on the lookout for any suspicious accepted deals regarding any Cologne player' date=' but particularly Lucas Podolski - as Podolski is the only reason why this could happen. Podolski is obviously in very high demand, and though I'm only assuming, it does appear likely that somebody in this game world is prepared to conduct an illegal transfer to get him.

Out.[/quote']

What is your proof, kiddo?

What is your proof' date=' kiddo?[/quote']

For future reference, it's Boost, not kiddo.

A cheat can disguise themselves in ways most people wouldn't think of. They can be a gold manager. They can write match reports to make themselves seem genuine. They can transfer-list and buy players to make themselves seem like any other manager. Then one day, boom; caught.

Over-thinking it? Maybe.

Can a cheat go to ridiculous lengths to get what he desires? Guaranteed.

For future reference' date=' it's Boost, not kiddo.

A cheat can disguise themselves in ways most people wouldn't think of. They can be a gold manager. They can write match reports to make themselves seem genuine. They can transfer-list and buy players to make themselves seem like any other manager. Then one day, boom; caught.

Over-thinking it? Maybe.

Can a cheat go to ridiculous lengths to get what he desires? Guaranteed.[/quote']

If you can't present any real evidence, I recommend to you to shut your mouth up, better than boost like a goose.

If you can't present any real evidence' date=' I recommend to you to shut your mouth up, better than boost like a goose.[/quote']

Why create an account just to abuse someone, hardly fights your corner well :rolleyes:

Best thing you can do is stick at the team, make some good transfers and do well. If you want to post in the thread, post scores, rumours etc. These are the best ways to build trust. Trust has to be earned, even in this game where it is so easy to short change people and lose trust. Once you have this trust then you will feel like part of the community proper and realise why people initially have these doubts :)

Why create an account just to abuse someone' date=' hardly fights your corner well :rolleyes:

Best thing you can do is stick at the team, make some good transfers and do well. If you want to post in the thread, post scores, rumours etc. These are the best ways to build trust. Trust has to be earned, even in this game where it is so easy to short change people and lose trust. Once you have this trust then you will feel like part of the community proper and realise why people initially have these doubts :)[/quote']

Fair enough, mate. But in his earlier post, he also insulted my country with "a country like Indonesia". That's why I called him>boost like a goose