Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

Re: Fake Manager - Cologne

Why create an account just to abuse someone' date=' hardly fights your corner well :rolleyes:

Best thing you can do is stick at the team, make some good transfers and do well. If you want to post in the thread, post scores, rumours etc. These are the best ways to build trust. Trust has to be earned, even in this game where it is so easy to short change people and lose trust. Once you have this trust then you will feel like part of the community proper and realise why people initially have these doubts :)[/quote']

You nailed it.

As for Mr Michael Harley. Whether he really is Michael Harley, or Jonathan Frank, or the same person as somebody in GC164, I'm finished replying to him. I don't mean this in an insulting way, but he's genuinely really not worth my time.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread (Manchester United Manager) I had very little idea that it would be THIS tough to get any deals whatsoever in a Gold Championship (it's my first ever GC).

Re: Fake Manager - Cologne

You nailed it.

As for Mr Michael Harley. Whether he really is Michael Harley' date=' or Jonathan Frank, or the same person as somebody in GC164, I'm finished replying to him. I don't mean this in an insulting way, but he's genuinely really not worth my time.[/quote']

I have American blood, and Harley is my mother's surname. My real surname is Tanata. Do you want to check my facebook page, just to make it clear maybe? plus As I said, any real evidence? Otherwise, use your brain, before you posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Gold Championship 164 -Official Thread

just took over at rapid wien.

skint and got a rubbish squad.

anyone selling for cheap or loaning

Nice challenge :) Udinese manager here.

If you want you can loan Coda or Domizzi can't really offer both game time.

Baretto, pasquale or ekstrand can go for cash If you'd like em.

edit: might sell more players, just those who springs to mind :P

Guest drseanfitz

Nice challenge :) Udinese manager here.

If you want you can loan Coda or Domizzi can't really offer both game time.

Baretto' date=' pasquale or ekstrand can go for cash If you'd like em.

edit: might sell more players, just those who springs to mind :P[/quote']

cheers for the offer, but your chairman is too mean to loan them out.

how much for pasquale

Guest drseanfitz

That's weird' date=' maybe he'll change his mind when they start whining about lack of game time.

Idk, how about 4m?[/quote']

cool, i'll go bid

Guest drseanfitz

Heurelho GOMES has completed his move to SK Rapid Wien from Tottenham Hotspur for £4,700,000
Giovanni PASQUALE has completed his move to SK Rapid Wien from Udinese for £4,000,000
Cenk TOSUN has completed his move to SK Rapid Wien from Gaziantepspor for £5,280,000
Alexander RING has completed his move to SK Rapid Wien from HJK for £348,000 plus Helge PAYER

first 4 arrivals in Austria - most that follow will be even smaller names

Well things in Brazil is hotting up just got the deal done with Munich for the contract of Anatoliy Tymoschuk (90) who joined for a record braking 18.5 million.

Ronaldinho is now heading too Italy in a shocking offer of Stankovic + Sully + Crisetig - Negueba will also be joining the Italy side.

Was a solid offer for them two with a 90 and 88 joining my ever power hungry side.

I am falling away from a tittle battle but after our win last night feel we will end the first season on a high.

• 2 weeks later...

Bologna vs Udinese 0-0 and so the poor run continues.. never struggled this much with one of the better teams in the division before, last in the table and with the stats 1-4-8 from the first 13 games of the season I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting worried.

Although It's a great amount of games left to be played and tbf I'm not the only top side to be struggling in Serie A ;)

patrik olsson was unable to prevent a Udinese defeat to Juventus.

Udinese slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.

Isla was on the scoresheet for his side.[/Quote]

After losing this one I could really need a win against Inter on wednesday..

• 4 weeks later...

United Manager fires Vidic warning shot

Outspoken Manchester United manager Boost A has fired a warning shot to it's Domestic and European rivals with the return of star defender Nemanja Vidic.

Vidic has been out for the last 6 weeks nursing a back injury, and manager Boost A is delighted with the return of his trusted captain, and had this to say: "I'm over the moon! He'll be like a new signing for us, and once he regains match fitness, he'll be fresh and raring to go which is bad news for other teams. He's obviously been a huge loss for us, as emphasised by the fact we're dangling all the way down in 10th place in the league, although we've been fantastic in Europe without him. I think the Stoke and Ajax games will arrive too early him, but we hope to have him fit for next Wednesday against Fulham - fingers crossed".

Geoff Stiles: "Any updates on the injury progress on Rafael and Jordi Alba?"

Manager: "Rafa should be fit within the next week", however Alba is still 2-3 weeks away from a return. We've been a bit unfortunate with injuries thus far in the sense that all our injuries seem to only hit our defence. But its slowly coming back together nicely for us."

• 1 month later...

Sitting well clear of relegation now after struggling on the bottom for over half the season. It's obviously a big relief.

Also made a massive deal with Real Madrid yesterday.

Sahin, Jovetic, Canales and N'koulou comes in, while Isla, Benatia, Torje and Asamoah heads the other way.

• 5 weeks later...