Site speed so poor

Watts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Site speed so poor

I don't see the point of the chat function most the time its down and then on a couple of times its been missing.

I've managed to arrange countless deals thanks to chat. Much easier to PM's as you know who is there and know you have a decent chance of a quick reply. Vital if you need a late loan thanks to an injury or player not regaining fitness as quickly as hoped.

Chat to me is one of the only decent things SM have done recently. If they made it more reliable it would be awesome.

SM is still the best free football management game by a country mile and they listen to the player's views. Honestly, this topic started saying the game was running slowly, days later SM announce that they're moving to bigger servers to improve the speed of the site and now people are complaining in the changeover period which would have been miraculous had it occurred without glitches. Face it, if you all hated SM so much, you wouldn't still be here ;)

SM is still the best free football management game by a country mile and they listen to the player's views. Honestly' date=' this topic started saying the game was running slowly, days later SM announce that they're moving to bigger servers to improve the speed of the site and now people are complaining in the changeover period which would have been miraculous had it occurred without glitches. Face it, if you all hated SM so much, you wouldn't still be here ;)[/quote']

i personally love SM :) now the speed seems to be good too. im happy as pie:p

SM is still the best free football management game by a country mile and they listen to the player's views. Honestly' date=' this topic started saying the game was running slowly, days later SM announce that they're moving to bigger servers to improve the speed of the site and now people are complaining in the changeover period which would have been miraculous had it occurred without glitches. [b']Face it, if you all hated SM so much, you wouldn't still be here [/b];)

Bit harsh there IMO

I don't think anyone hates SM-rather quite the opposite-do you think the persons who vented would actually bother to if they hated the game?

Players just want it to be sorted as anyone would-and it was a bit unfortunate that the site speed was linked to cheating etc-just like now kudos about the chat feature and testimonials.

SM is still the best free football management game by a country mile and they listen to the player's views. Honestly' date=' this topic started saying the game was running slowly, days later SM announce that they're moving to bigger servers to improve the speed of the site and now people are complaining in the changeover period which would have been miraculous had it occurred without glitches. Face it, if you all hated SM so much, you wouldn't still be here ;)[/quote']

Stuart i think people are venting there frustrations because they love the game. I would be more concerned if people were not complaining about the glitches. However i do agree that everyone wants everything to work perfectly yesterday! (me included) it is a ridiculous demand to expect that, however you can't keep everyone happy all of the time

Guys can someone help me, this is 123_ABC :)

I made a new account because everytime I try to log in it says this even when I know I've used the right password, it said this straight after the first attempt. It's the same thing with google chrome too and I cleared all cookies and everything.

"You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again."

If I log out of this account then I wont be able to get back in either.

Guys can someone help me' date=' this is 123_ABC :)

I made a new account because everytime I try to log in it says this even when I know I've used the right password, it said this straight after the first attempt. It's the same thing with google chrome too and I cleared all cookies and everything.

"You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again."

If I log out of this account then I wont be able to get back in either.

It seems to be something wrong with the forum your not the only one :)

Archived