• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gomez.......!!!!!!!!

I really dont know why, but I really hate SM at times. Before many people said it was because he done bad in a previous season and he had to make up for it but he has already made up for that last season. They didnt rise him in december after he scored around 24 goals in all competitions and now since the last review he has scored 11 goals in all competitions, of course this is less because the time from the start of the season to the December review is longer and also there are more CL games. He has been very consistent for a couple of seasons now and I just dont get SM. If he continues his form by the end of the season he SHOULD DEFINITELY rise. If he doesnt rise then I give up and I'm going to trade him for better players.It seems like SM arent taking him seriously. Of course if he doesnt do good now up until the end of the season then many will say that he doesnt deserve 94 but the fact is he has already done his work for a 94.

I really dont know why' date=' but I really hate SM at times. Before many people said it was because he done bad in a previous season and he had to make up for it but he has already made up for that last season. They didnt rise him in december after he scored around 24 goals in all competitions and now since the last review he has scored 11 goals in all competitions, of course this is less because the time from the start of the season to the December review is longer and also there are more CL games. He has been very consistent for a couple of seasons now and I just dont get SM. If he continues his form by the end of the season he SHOULD DEFINITELY rise. If he doesnt rise then I give up and I'm going to trade him for better players.It seems like SM arent taking him seriously. Of course if he doesnt do good now up until the end of the season then many will say that he doesnt deserve 94 but the fact is he has already done his work for a 94.

[/font']

He didnt scored a lot after 1st review or at least didnt put the same form on the pitch but anyway he fully deserve a rise but this should be the reason.I belive SM will really rise him to 94 at the end of season.

He didnt scored a lot after 1st review or at least didnt put the same form on the pitch but anyway he fully deserve a rise but this should be the reason.I belive SM will really rise him to 94 at the end of season.

I already explained why he didnt score much and why it shouldnt have affected his rise this review but I agree with you' date=' he deserves 94 now.[/font'] I dont watch much Bundesliga games so maybe he didnt put the same form on the pitch, but he was doing his job which is scoring goals.

I've had Gomez for 5 SM seasons and yes I agree with many that he had to live up to that 93 rating.

At the end of last season I thought he had a 50/50 chance of rising, scoring 39 goals in 45 games.

This season he carried on his goal-scoring form, although he had a patch of a few games where he didn't score.

If I remember correctly, in the champions league, didn't he score 4 GOALS?

I mean if this was Messi everyone would be like WOW HE'S AMAZING.

The season is not over and he's scored 35 goals in 37 goals.

Bayern are in the quarter-finals of the champions league, he is the top-scorer in the Bundesliga, he is a regular in the NT and yet he's still a 93.

If Van Persie gets a 95 this update, I think SM genuinely hate Gomez.

SM(H).

I've had Gomez for 5 SM seasons and yes I agree with many that he had to live up to that 93 rating.

At the end of last season I thought he had a 50/50 chance of rising' date=' scoring 39 goals in 45 games.

This season he carried on his goal-scoring form, although he had a patch of a few games where he didn't score.

If I remember correctly, in the champions league, didn't he score [b']4 GOALS[/b]?

I mean if this was Messi everyone would be like WOW HE'S AMAZING.

The season is not over and he's scored 35 goals in 37 goals.

Bayern are in the quarter-finals of the champions league, he is the top-scorer in the Bundesliga, he is a regular in the NT and yet he's still a 93.

If Van Persie gets a 95 this update, I think SM genuinely hate Gomez.

SM(H).

Right! He should've been 94.I dont know if SM is half sleeping or what?!Crazy!

giving him a 94 rating is saying he is as good as:

ozil' date=' david silva, aguero, higuain, robben and kaka.

i know he is a different kind of player, but he doesn't have the ability to impact his team like these players have. he just scores goals.... but that is just my humble opinion.[/quote']

Id say 35 goals in 37 games is making an "impact".

ozil' date=' david silva, aguero, higuain, robben and kaka.[/quote']

I would have no problem with this at all. I mean, if you want to play that game, giving him a 93 rating is saying that Torres or Pedro are as good as him. Gomez's role is to score goals, which he does at an astonishingly efficient rate.

I purchased Gomez at value just before the changes and even without a rise, I'm completely fine with having a striker who is guaranteed a rating of 93 or higher for the foreseeable future. But from a game perspective, it seems to be stretching credibility to say that someone with his level of accomplishment should be denied a rise once again.

i know he is a different kind of player, but he doesn't have the ability to impact his team like these players have. he just scores goals.... but that is just my humble opinion.[/quote']

he is better than higuain:)

higuain 11-12 48maches,25 goals and 11 assist

10-11 32maches,16goals and 6 assist

gomez 11-12 41maches,35goals and 5 assist

10-11 55maches,48goals and 9 assist

so yes gomez is at least on the same leven to higuian

i know he is a different kind of player, but he doesn't have the ability to impact his team like these players have. [b']he just scores goals[/b].... but that is just my humble opinion.

He JUST scores goal? Well first of all look at his record and second of all, that's the main job of a striker.

take it easy mateys

i was shocked too because he didn't rise

but i am sure he will

coz SM is saving him the +1 until the EC

coz it's impossible to give him a +1 now and +1 after the EC

with that he'll be 95 neither i nor u nor SM rate gomez a 95 player

he will get his 94 for sure after the EC

cheers

take it easy mateys

but i am sure he will

cheers

Why can't he just have his 94 now - and not give him a rise after the EC? After all it was deserved in the last changes, and yet he remains 93 after these changes.

Why can't he just have his 94 now - and not give him a rise after the EC? After all it was deserved in the last changes' date=' and yet he remains 93 after these changes.[/quote']

yes i know , but it will make them in a very difficult situation , if they didn't give him a +1 after the EC,coz it will seem as a stupidity not to give him a +1 to a player participated strongly and WITH GERMANY in the EC and no +1 given for him

the same thing goes on hummels,badstuber,ozil

yes i know ' date=' but it will make them in a very difficult situation , if they didn't give him a +1 after the EC,coz it will seem as a stupidity not to give him a +1 to a player participated strongly and WITH GERMANY in the EC and no +1 given for him

the same thing is goes on hummels,badstuber,ozil[/quote']

I can see where you're coming from - but from my point of view, it is stupider to keep him at 93 for the last two changes.

I can see where you're coming from - but from my point of view' date=' it is stupider to keep him at 93 for the last two changes.[/quote']

i know :confused:

and that's a difficult situation for them

they sound like this :

should we give him a +1 now because he deserves it, but we can't give it to him coz we will have to give him a +1 at the EC , but he really deserves it.....on and on and on

u understand what i mean ? he will get it sooner or later don't worry

take it easy mateys

but i am sure he will

cheers

so are you saying that if he does not keep up this rich vein of goalscoring form, then carries it on into the EC and at the start of Bundesliga season 2012/2013 up to Xmas it wont warrant a rise to 95? if he keeps banging in goals for fun like he has for the best part of two seasons and then does it for a third season, despite his lack of ability in certain.....ok a lot of aspects of his game, after all he is fundamentally a goal scorer why cant he hit 95? It's about the team as well. So Bayern do well Germany do well he keeps scoring for fun then who know? never say never that's what i say :D

so are you saying that if he does not keep up this rich vein of goalscoring form' date=' then carries it on into the EC and at the start of Bundesliga season 2012/2013 up to Xmas it wont warrant a rise to 95? if he keeps banging in goals for fun like he has for the best part of two seasons and then does it for a third season, despite his lack of ability in certain.....ok a lot of aspects of his game, after all he is fundamentally a goal scorer why cant he hit 95? It's about the team as well. So Bayern do well Germany do well he keeps scoring for fun then who know? never say never that's what i say :D[/quote']

yes he has to maintain and cary this form until next season

and if he succeeded in maintaining this level in the future, he will be able to get a 95 but sure not before next season

What part of the below statement people dont understand

he has scored 40+ goals in two seasons. Last season and so far this season, it looks like he will hit 50+.

Stop looking for petty reasons not to rise him now because to me deserves a rise. Hes scoring 40+ goals in a major european league. He lost out to RvP in the last review but this review he definitely deserved 94. Forget future tournaments, looking to the future goes against what reviews are for. If you review him, you will look at the above and rise him not throw his form out the window and say "lets just see how he does in the tournament". He has proved himself twice now. In the first season he scored 40+ they were cautious to rise him, now again he has done it but still why hasnt he increased? He is a striker, he is scoring goals. Full stop. Its like they are giving him too many tests in comparison to other strikers.

What part of the below statement people dont understand

he has scored 40+ goals in two seasons. Last season and so far this season' date=' it looks like he will hit 50+[/size'].

Stop looking for petty reasons not to rise him now because to me deserves a rise. Hes scoring 40+ goals in a major european league. He lost out to RvP in the last review but this review he definitely deserved 94. Forget future tournaments, looking to the future goes against what reviews are for. If you review him, you will look at the above and rise him not throw his form out the window and say "lets just see how he does in the tournament". He has proved himself twice now. In the first season he scored 40+ they were cautious to rise him, now again he has done it but still why hasnt he increased? He is a striker, he is scoring goals. Full stop.

Stop complaining ok ??

we are trying to give a logical explaination ,cause the review is over and YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

u have two options :

u can carry on ur pointless complaining or u can accept this fact and try thinking of a good reason of why didn't THEY (u are attacking as if we are responsible about it LOL :D) give him a +1 , and that's what we are trying to do here and the EC seems the most logical reason for that.

it's ur choice ;)

FULL STOP :P