Gomez.......!!!!!!!!

Edonnellan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gomez.......!!!!!!!!

Stop complaining ok ??

we are trying to give a logical explaination ' date='cause the review is over and YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

u have two options :

u can carry on ur pointless complaining or u can accept this fact and try thinking of a good reason of why didn't THEY (u are attacking as if we are responsible about it LOL :D) give him a +1 , and that's what we are trying to do here and the EC seems the most logical reason for that.

it's ur choice ;)

FULL STOP :P[/quote']

Its a public forum. Ill say what I want as long as its within the terms. You dont know how long weve been waiting for him to get 94, us people who actually have him on the team. Ive accepted he wont rise because its been a day but still I will express my disappointment at it. Im not attacking you for him not rising, thats down to the pillocks at SM but im just saying waiting EC doesnt seem logical at all to me with the vast amount of goals he has scored consistently and im sure many will agree. Even RvP didnt go through as much as to get 94, heck even Aguero didnt. Nobody can give a good reason as to why he didnt rise. Its like saying we should wait till Euros for Ozil to get 94 but he got 94.

Its a public forum. Ill say what I want as long as its within the terms. You dont know how long weve been waiting for him to get 94' date=' us people who actually have him on the team. Ive accepted he wont rise because its been a day but still I will express my disappointment at it. Im not attacking you for him not rising, thats down to the pillocks at SM but im just saying waiting EC doesnt seem logical at all to me with the vast amount of goals he has scored consistently and im sure many will agree. Even RvP didnt go through as much as to get 94, heck even Aguero didnt. Nobody can give a good reason as to why he didnt rise. Its like saying we should wait till Euros for Ozil to get 94 but he got 94.[/quote']

i didn't tell u that u can't say ur opinion

i am just telling u not to complain coz as much as it hurts u it hurts me too , i have him in many of my teams, and i was expecting a +1 for him since last year exactly as u said

but i find it pointless for us to complain cause we can do nothing about it, it's all up to SM

u know what i mean ??

i didn't tell u that u can't say ur opinion

i am just telling u not to complain coz as much as it hurts u it hurts me too ' date=' i have him in many of my teams, and i was expecting a +1 for him since last year exactly as u said

but i find it pointless for us to complain cause we can do nothing about it, it's all up to SM

u know what i mean ??[/quote']

I know its up to SM who have just been so wrong with Gomez but I dont think its pointless though to complain. This is what the forums are for, to get our point across on these things and trust me the complaining isnt pointless due to how long Gomez hasnt been taken seriously. Before when he didnt rise, I complained but then again, lots of people said wait until the next review but look what happened? The complaining is justified with valid points too because I just dont want the same thing to happen in the next review. Plus you said they should wait until the EC, but I dont see why you hold that view. I just disagree. Thats why I posted what I did in the first place. You are free to give your opinion but I just dont understand it. I will wait until the next review but I really dont want to be disappointed again.

I know its up to SM who have just been so wrong with Gomez but I dont think its pointless though to complain. This is what the forums are for' date=' to get our point across on these things and trust me the complaining isnt pointless due to how long Gomez hasnt been taken seriously. Before when he didnt rise, I complained but then again, lots of people said wait until the next review but look what happened? The complaining is justified with valid points too because I just dont want the same thing to happen in the next review. [/b']Plus you said they should wait until the EC, but I dont see why you hold that view. I just disagree. Thats why I posted what I did in the first place. You are free to give your opinion but I just dont understand it. I will wait until the next review but I really dont want to be disappointed again.

trust me u'll not be disappointed

just wait after the EC and i am sure they'll give him the +1

they are wrong i know :confused: but that's their point of view (i think )

trust me u'll not be disappointed

just wait after the EC and i am sure they'll give him the +1

they are wrong i know :confused: but that's their point of view (i think )

Suppose so. I think it is good if we get everyones view though' date=' so its appreciated and I will stop my moaning now as Ive had enough. Ill be silently waiting until the next review in the hope that Gomez does well at the EC. Does the review come after the EC? [/b']

Suppose so. I think it is good if we get everyones view though' date=' so its appreciated and I will stop my moaning now as Ive had enough. Ill be silently waiting until the next review in the hope that Gomez does well at the EC. Does the review come after the EC? [/b']

usually the reviews are ~~ 15 june but i think they can delay it 15 days and review other leagues until the EC is over (personal opinion)

cheers matey ;)

p.s: it's arsenal now in the If You Were The Chairman Thread i know u don't want to lose this kind of expressing ur point of view,so take a look

Im in full agreement with 123_abc on this. I remember others and myself airing our frustrations at the last review with Gomez not raising. Some forumers said then to stop whinging and that he will raise next time if he keeps up a good goals ratio (which he has).

This game is meant to be an actual representation of players real life performances, and when playing well they go up, when playing bad they go down.....simple.

I am not after knee-jerk reactions in ratings, but when a player 100% deserves an increase, then doesnt get it, it is extremley annoying.

2011/2012 BUNDESLIGA 2010(mins) 25(apps) 25(starts) 22(goals)..top scorer

2011/2012 ULC 704(mins) 9(apps) 9(starts) 11(goals)....2nd only to Messi

2010/2011 BUNDESLIGA 2442(mins) 32(apps) 27(starts) 28(goals)..top scorer

2010/2011 UCL 607(mins) 8(apps) 6(starts) 8(goals).....2nd only to Messi

The stats speak for themselves. For nearly 2 seasons, he has been a goal scoring machine, playing above a 93 rating.

Right, thats my whinge over:rolleyes:

Im in full agreement with 123_abc on this. I remember others and myself airing our frustrations at the last review with Gomez not raising. Some forumers said then to stop whinging and that he will raise next time if he keeps up a good goals ratio (which he has).

This game is meant to be an actual representation of players real life performances' date=' and when playing well they go up, when playing bad they go down.....simple.

I am not after knee-jerk reactions in ratings, but when a player 100% deserves an increase, then doesnt get it, it is extremley annoying.

2011/2012 [b']BUNDESLIGA[/b] 2010(mins) 25(apps) 25(starts) 22(goals)..top scorer

The stats speak for themselves. For nearly 2 seasons, he has been a goal scoring machine, playing above a 93 rating.

actualy he is having 36goals in 39maches this season,and in '10-'11 45goals in 51 maches.that includes bundesliga,Champions league,dfb pokal and em qualification.he is a pure blood striker

This game is meant to be an actual representation of players real life performances' date=' and when playing well they go up, when playing bad they go down.....simple.

2011/2012 [b']BUNDESLIGA[/b] 2010(mins) 25(apps) 25(starts) 22(goals)..top scorer

Totally agree with the post and yeh my whinge is over too as I'm getting tired of the review of Gomez. Its been too long for those who have invested in him. We all vented our frustration in December, you know how frustrated we was before and hoped the person reviewing Gomez would get it right but they didnt. My view wont be different in 2 weeks, a month or even 3 months. He should've increased by now because other strikers have had it easy with their rise to 94. If only we could put pressure on SM in some way but of course its up to them. It seems to me like the same person is reviewing Gomez and just doesnt like him as he hasnt increased in years. If the same thing happens at the end of the season, I'm afraid I will give up and sell him off for better players like I said already.

If the same thing happens at the end of the season' date=' I'm afraid I will give up and sell him off

[/b']

or maybe the reviewer is waiting for you to do so and then increase his rating to 94 or even to 95

If only we could put pressure on SM in some way

We can stop paying for Gold Management

i dont know much about german football, but i do know gomez scoring records for the last 2 years and even i feel he should be a 94 rated. if not by the end of the season the very latest.

i feel for all those with gomez in the team, i'd love to have him but lost out in a bidding war.

Mario goalscoring gomez should have been 94 this rating change.I was surprised by the same 93 after scoring soooo many goals.On what basis do SM make changes?

Sheer bloody-mindedness, in the case of Gomez at least.

Perhaps Gomez would have a better chance of getting 94 if he jumped through a row of burning hoops, swallowed a few swords or fired himself out of a cannon. :rolleyes:

The way SM are making fools of themselves over their refusal to acknowledge Mario's right to get a measly +1 he would have to jump through flaming hoops every week. I think SM have painted themselves into a corner now and even as it stands he must get a +2 ( contraversial ) at the end of the season. God help them if the big man has a good/great Euro's though.

Sheer bloody-mindedness' date=' in the case of Gomez at least.

Perhaps Gomez would have a better chance of getting 94 if he jumped through a row of burning hoops, swallowed a few swords or fired himself out of a cannon. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Haha...Right.Cant we report it to SM so that they make the change now?There must be some way.

There is no other way for us to report any reviews we think are unfair. The only way for us to show our disappointment is on the forums which of course doesn't really put much pressure on SM to change them.

unfair..Atleast there should be a system where we can force or request a particular player change by voting where all the managers will vote.

While I believe the case for a Gomez rise is unambiguously clear, democracy isn't the answer. You only have to look at some of the user comments on SoccerWiki player pages to see that if you allowed more democratic input, the ratings system would turn into a farce.

The fact that a user-driven ratings process would fail increases the onus on the ratings reviewers to get things right, which they clearly have not done in the case of Gomez. For some reason, they are demanding higher standards of Gomez than they are of just about every other player in his rating ballpark.

Archived