Gomez.......!!!!!!!!

Edonnellan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gomez.......!!!!!!!!

if bayern can win the bundesliga and or champions league, with gomez goalscoring record over the last two seasons he will have to get a jump from 93 - 95 to make up for not hitting the 94 on three previous occasions. by the end of the year bayern could have robben, ribery and gomez 95 rated :D

if bayern can win the bundesliga and or champions league' date=' with gomez goalscoring record over the last two seasons he will have to get a jump from 93 - 95 to make up for not hitting the 94 on three previous occasions. by the end of the year bayern could have robben, ribery and gomez 95 rated :D[/quote']

robben wont get 95 and ribery might not stay on 95 for long though i suppose he will keep his rating if they win the league but i still dont think robben will rise

... ribery might not stay on 95 for long ...

Indeed. With his current performances you could even think about a rise for Ribery.

---------------------------

Regarding the Gomez issue:

Imagine the following: Gomez will get seriously injured tomorrow against Dortmund and will be out for a few months.

This way he would certainly not rise in the next changes - neither to 94 nor to 95 - even if he already should have risen two times before. This is my personal horror scenario.

Basically it's really blatant that he not has risen in one of the last two reviews. I really don't know what he has to do to rise. Gomez might not have the best technical skills but his goalscoring records are phenomenal. Phenomenal over a long period of time. And he doesn't play at a rubbish club or in a league where his rating would be capped. He plays at the best German team (even if they are 2nd behind Dortmund again) and he also gets minutes in one of the best national teams around. It's a real joke he still is on 93.

Imagine the following: Gomez will get seriously injured tomorrow against Dortmund and will be out for a few months.

This way he would certainly not rise in the next changes - neither to 94 nor to 95 - even if he already should have risen two times before. This is my personal horror scenario.

How would Gomez get injured like that, someone else would have to injure him, because he runs as much as Neuer, and doesn't do much sprinting, so I don't see how he can get a serious injury otherwise.

Now i know y Gomes is still rated 93 after last night match against Dortmund .. !! well done >> SM !!

Because of course, one disappointing game makes his astonishing goal-scoring for the past two years completely worthless. :rolleyes:

You sound like those Liverpool fans who think that Andy Carroll's goal yesterday makes him worth £35 million. Presumably, you also believe that Van Persie should have gone from 94 to 90 in last week's EPL changes, because he didn't score for four games on the trot.

Hopefully Gomez will rise +2' date=' he should have been a 94 two updates ago, and definitely this last one, so hopefully a 95 is in the future, after the euro 2012 he will definitely rise, hopefully up 2[/quote']

+2 is not going to happen of course

if Gómez will reach 95, it will be via +1 and another +1

for now it's 94 what can be hoped for

Archived