Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

Fluffy's Troll Thread

Re: Fluffy's Troll Thread

Just saw Gotye's music video 'Somebody that I used to know' and it got me thinking.

I mean I feel sorry for the guy. He has to deal with some stupid woman screaming in his ear non stop for like four minutes. No wonder he's upset.

I DECLARE THIS THREAD REBORN!:D

I am prepared

050fa4cf.jpg

Could there possibly be a color that we haven't discovered yet? Can you imagine what it would look like? How would you describe what light it reflects/absorbs?

If you encounter a blind person and ask them what they "see." Do they see darkness...or nothing at all...since darkness is a color that one would have to perceive with one's senses

If you have a color-blind friend, and they see red as orange...how do you explain to them what red is....if they've never seen it?

If there is an omnipotent god and he can do ANYTHING he wants...if he created a rock so heavy that he himself could not lift it(since he can do anything)...would it nullify his omnipotence?

hmmmm.....stranger the ways of the black magic box..........said the rabbit

Could there possibly be a color that we haven't discovered yet? Can you imagine what it would look like? How would you describe what light it reflects/absorbs?

If you encounter a blind person and ask them what they "see." Do they see darkness...or nothing at all...since darkness is a color that one would have to perceive with one's senses

If you have a color-blind friend' date=' and they see red as orange...how do you explain to them what red is....if they've never seen it?

If there is an omnipotent god and he can do ANYTHING he wants...if he created a rock so heavy that he himself could not lift it(since he can do anything)...would it nullify his omnipotence?

hmmmm.....stranger the ways of the black magic box..........said the rabbit[/quote']

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? :P

On the subject of colours, I sometimes also think could there yet be an undefined colour out there?

Also what if we see colours differently. For example the way I see green someone else may see as yellow, someone else may see as red etc. yet think it's green. And there is no way of describing what the colour looks like either, as you would simply describe it as 'green' ;) If you really think about this one, it could really blow your mind ;) And passing it off as colourblind wouldn't work either as you yourself may be seeing different from everyone else. Mwahaha :D