A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

realmadrid.png

Florentino+Perez+fired+Jorge+Valdano.jpg

Florentino Perez right before the press conference during which he would announce Mikki Sistermans as Madrid's new manager.

Madrid - After almost two seasons in charge of AFC Ajax, Mikki Sistermans was offered a "once in a lifetime opportunity" by the Real Madrid chairman. After the departure of the previous manager Madrid were looking for a new manager and upon hearing the news the Dutchman immediately applied for the job, after some quick contract negotiations Real Madrid had found themselves a new manager and Mikki would be fulfilling one of his childhood dreams as he got the job at one of the, if not the, best clubs in the world. "I loved working for Ajax and I really enjoyed my time in Amsterdam, but when you're given the opportunity to manage Real Madrid there is no way you can reject that offer. I'm really looking forward to work with the players and even though I do think the team needs some work I'm sure that we'll be able to achieve a lot in the future.".

The new manager will be making his debut for Madrid tonight as they play Spanish rivals Valencia at home. With more than 85,000 seats in Bernabeu the fans will hopefully give their new manager a very warm welcome though much will depend on the result against Valencia, a win could make him immediately immortal while a loss could be a sign of a really tough start in the Spanish capital. Real Madrid are currently one of the best performing teams in the league and with 5 games left to play this season the new manager's goal will be to finish as high up in the table as possible and maybe even gain promotion. But to do so they'll have to be playing a few tough matches first, including an away game against Ajax who, under the leadership of Mikki Sistermans, have won three times in three league matches against Real Madrid so far.

Zvonko Zanko steered Lille OSC to victory against Sporting CP.

Lille OSC beat Sporting CP 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Nilmar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Krasic was on the scoresheet for his side.

I'm sure i always win by 1 goal lol :)

Anyway unlucky Christian

I think I'm still 10 points away with 4 games to go.Not over yet but looking like i will take the title by next game if i win.

Manchester Utd 2-1 Liverpool.

The best red won. :D

Goals from Mata and Dzeko canceled out Sessengon's goal.

Also shortly after half time Varela was sent off for Liverpool.

But hey' date=' I'm 5 points clear at the top, and a win against Spurs would be brilliant. Massive game.[/quote']

Please do beat Spurs yes :D

Shipped out a lot of unnecessary players this morning btw, still got some players transfer listed though including Albiol, Carvalho, Sahin, Kaka and Diarra!

i was thinking to change my formation from 4-3-3 wingers to 3-5-2 , it seems that is very used , not just by the forumers, but i lost and it seems that i will keep my 4-3-3 wingers...i think it's better for me

Galatasaray 3-1 Napoli...

Pedro missed a lot of chances...

Congrats to the manager of Galatasaray , good game :)

Borussia Dortmund 2-2 Ajax.

Sir Alex Ferguson's first came in charge of his new club Ajax could only manage a 2-2 draw in a came that Ajax could have easily won.They had 58% of the ball during the game and 18 shots on goal compared to Dortmund who had 11.In the end a 2-2 draw was probably a fair result.

Sir Alex said after the game, "We are team in the process of building and there is work to be done over all i am happy with my teams performance".