A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Well done SM.

Man Utd 1-2 Inter.

OK, so I had 45% possesion, but they have 2 shots on target against a 92 GK.

Utd have 8 shots on target against an 88 GK. :rolleyes:

The good news is that contrary to expectation when I bought him Kevin Strootman is now a 90 players. :D

Unfortunately I have more 90 players than I know what to do with just at the moment. :D

Breaking News........Breaking News......Breaking News........

Internazionale agree deal with SL Benfica for Goalkeeper....

It was an early morning at the Giuseppe Meazza as the news broke today that Inter have agreed a deal with Benfica for the services of Brazilian Goalkeeper Artur Moraes...

artur_moraes_1468b732_630x354.JPG

The former As Roma, Braga and now Benfica stopper will move to Inter in a swap deal for Elkeson...

It has been revealed that Artur will be Inter's number 1 goalkeeper and will provide the experience necessary to tutor Inter's 3 young keepers and shore up their leaky defence.

With Cabral suffering from a lack of confidence after last seasons disastrous relegation would this be the end of the 22 year old stopper?....

The manager had this to say:

"We are very happy to bring Artur to the club, he is a quality goalkeeper and will prove this for us...."

"Rafael is an exciting prospect and we hope that he will fight for his place with Artur and this can only be healthy for the club!"

"TRafael has told me he was suffering from a lack of confidence after last season and we have brought in Artur to take the limelight away from the young lad, he's told me he wants to stay and he wants to get his number 1 jersey back."

Well done SM.

Man Utd 1-2 Inter.

OK' date=' so I had 45% possesion, but they have 2 shots on target against a 92 GK.

Utd have 8 shots on target against an 88 GK. :rolleyes:

The good news is that contrary to expectation when I bought him Kevin Strootman is now a 90 players. :D

Unfortunately I have more 90 players than I know what to do with just at the moment. :D[/quote']

Yeah tbh I was very surprised at that result mate!!!

well' date=' man u lose their second friendly to madrid.

we don't seem to have got the hang of possesion this season. or defending, though I think weidenfeller played much better than lloris last night. :)

so, who will win in the first meaningful game of the season?[/quote']

Hoping the friendlies will be representative :D

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Manchester City against SSC Napoli.

Manchester City dominated much of the play against SSC Napoli but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

özil was on the scoresheet for his side.

Aww well:(

thanx for the deals btw :)