A Tribute to WC 10000

tecalee

Re: A Tribute to WC 10000

Lyon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.

Negredo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Tried to counter his tactics but it did not have desired effect..

Now I'm down at 11th spot only 1 point above Chelsea who's below the line..

Manchester United is my next fixture, so I'm going to need a a very good performance there to not be in the relegation zone after it..

Niall Taylor steered Manchester City to victory against AC Milan.

Manchester City beat AC Milan 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vertonghen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Chiellini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 points off top:eek: watch out.........B)

Galatasery 0-3 Manchester Utd.

Higuain, Adebayor and Diego all on the score sheet.

Suarez missed out from him place in the squad due to his continued fitness problem after moving up from London. He will return to fitness against either Man City in the cup or Lyon in the league. :D

Tried to counter his tactics but it did not have desired effect..

Now I'm down at 11th spot only 1 point above Chelsea who's below the line..

Manchester United is my next fixture' date=' so I'm going to need a a very good performance there to not be in the relegation zone after it..[/quote']

prepare to lose. ;)

Niall Taylor steered Manchester City to victory against AC Milan.

Manchester City beat AC Milan 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vertonghen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Chiellini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 points off top:eek: watch out.........B)

Meh' date=' you've no chance. :P It's exclusively 1 team from each country at the top, I've already booked the english reprasentation for this season. :D

A 2-2 draw with Chelsea sees Bayern go top :)

And we are not moving :P:p:p

Oh you will be next time I play you. :P

Prepare to be dissapointed. I've got 2-1-2 against you' date=' and finished above you last season :) Granted you improved both team and form this season though.. :o:p[/quote']

You do have an annoyingly good record I'll give you that. :P

very true, it's now that counts. :D good luck mate.

Niall Taylor steered Manchester City to victory against fierce rivals Manchester United in the Manchester Derby.

Manchester City beat Manchester United 2 - 0 in their A Tribute to WC 10000 Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Vucinic scored both of the goals for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Boom!B)

Hey Fellas,

As you know very well guys that i enjoy this game more than anything in life. But know there comes a period of realization in me that its the final 1 month that will shape the rest of my life. As my Medical entrances approach on 5th May there is a need of continuous revisions and through study. Thus i have decided to finally overcome my addition to soccermanager and making gameworlds. I will not leave soccermanager but will just keep it as a change and will be available only for 1 to 2 hour daily max

So guys i will cutting up clubs now and would like to stay only i the ones which i really really enjoy. I hope you know i dnt quit too often but as this month is very crucial i will play my cards very safely. Special thanks to slbquista and Brood who brought me to this wonderful set-up and apologies to taylor for leaving before the season end but gotta sort my priorities mate :) really sorry again.

You all people are great friends of me! Thanx for a wonderfull time here and sorry to leave you all so soon :):(

Regards Venk

Niall Taylor steered Manchester City to victory against fierce rivals Manchester United in the Manchester Derby.

Manchester City beat Manchester United 2 - 0 in their A Tribute to WC 10000 Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Vucinic scored both of the goals for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Boom!B)

I had no idea how to beat your formation...Well done!

At least we still have the cup to play in. :)

We need a new Napoli manager, I tried for Afron but he said no shame so any suggestions welcome, also as said before I will be giving up control at season end and as of yet no interest in running the gameworld, if you are can you please let me know and we can agree to hand it over now if required, but as before any suggestions for a new Napoli manager??

Spurs in need of a top keeper!

If anyone has one and wants to sort out a deal then let me know. Can offer a variety of players in return aswell as cash depending on what you're looking for. PM me if so :D

Just look at GK's from Dortmund , maybe you'll find something that you like :P

Spurs in need of a top keeper!

If anyone has one and wants to sort out a deal then let me know. Can offer a variety of players in return aswell as cash depending on what you're looking for. PM me if so :D

Mattia Perín could probably be used in a 2 for 1 if you're looking for one for the future. I could use him and another for a 90+ player.